• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...guys?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/495280

header.jpg

AHA-Lambda

General gaming knowledge? I mean heck I don't follow Mobile Japanese gaming much myself but I know about Granblue and KanColle.
It just comes with being a Video Game nerd.

Nope, I browse gaf and other game sites daily and have never heard of either of those =/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

absolute drift- -- MB-90213B50AA94AE33 - Taken by The Dear Leader

GC: Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 trailer
NBA 2K17: Friction Trailer
them dead eyes
Our PC videos of Deus Ex: MD on ultra
Since we were told not to show any gameplay footage of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided before its release, we obeyed and can only present the PC version to you now. The game is pretty demanding but there is a large choice of options to tweak it so your PC can run it properly. That being said, we strongly advise you to avoid MSAA (2x and 4x) as it kills performance, even on our rig (i7 6700K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 Go RAM - DDR4 -, Windows 10, Nvidia GTX 1080 Founder's Edition MSI), due to the geometry of the environments. There is thankfully a temporal antialiasing option which does the job for little to none impact on performance. We captured the first 2 videos with MSAA 2x (and a few graphics options lowered down) and all the others with temporal AA and ultra settings if you want to see the difference. Enjoy the spoiler free videos!
Stunning. Splendid atmosphere. Great track record. Gonna be great fun.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I do not understand why is making MP games a "waste of talent"?
I really wonder if people would say that about for example Blizzard and Overwatch.

venomenon

Need hard disk space for Deus Ex, so I'm reducing my excess keys text file's size.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Badlands -- MB-DEEAFCB13D90C717 - Taken by GaussTek
Back to Bed -- MB-F47FE57A2E6E464E - Taken by fspm
Gunman Clive -- MB-9C6772B2B1029198 - Taken by bloke
10,000,000 -- MB-EA9E7F1958B4C478 - Taken by PaulSane
t1cxE6r.gif
Planetary Annihilation -- MB-5F1742CE84251C9F - Taken by mp1990
Rituals -- MB-E231C0D54D7CBDC4 - Taken by Catshade
SpeedRunners -- MB-D9C54ECE7EE022EC - Taken by jgalat
Hard Room -- MB-18D29ABFFB03CCDC - Taken by darkchewie
FIVE: Guardians of David -- MB-F66DB4B9A516F0B5 - Taken by someguyinahat
Lovely Planet -- MB-7F8BCA7A8667661F - Taken by kagamin
Shut Up And Dig -- MB-D20E3B5D4280B398 - Taken by Purkake4
Alpha Runner -- MB-0020FFAB097305F1 - Taken by fuzzy123
Hero of the Kingdom II -- MB-3E780C172C90737E - Taken by Mikurden

cyba89

I really wonder if people would say that about for example Blizzard and Overwatch.

Talents come in different forms and shapes and the skills you need to make something like Half Life are different from the ones you need for a DOTA.

But why don't you discuss this in the relevant thread with the people who actually wrote that? I'm sure they can give you answers to your question.

Hot on the heels of the Disgaea 2 PC announcement, Disgaea PC gets an update:

We're proud to announce that four Disgaea franchise characters (Adell, Rozalin, Zetta, and Pleinair) are now playable in Disgaea PC!

On top of the additional characters, every owner of Disgaea PC will also receive the genuine Team Fortress 2 Prinny items!

downloaded the Nioh Beta (first time I've really used my PS4 in a while)...something just feels a bit off compared to the Alpha

ok...something Steam related...I still think the Noon Eastern unlock for Mankind Divided is stupid

i gotta say... NISA's support for steam seems to be top notch. Puts some other companies to shame really.

It is NOW. They dragged their heels for years.

Also, Disgaea PC still has a few issues that need to be ironed out (some audio is missing in certain cutscenes for example.)

Uzzy

People crave the cinematic experience that visionary directors, great scriptwriters and talented actors can only bring people via the medium of video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom