• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Sersha to JaseC right now

image.php

rtcn63

I want to replay RE4 after I finish MD but that 30fps bug affects me. I don't necessarily mind 30fps, but it's like, this is an old ass game. Even Rev2 on PS4 was 60fps most of the time.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
tFC6mhA.png

???

And it's a 23-page-thread.

i reported basically every post in this thread. it's locked now and the main offender is banned. the main offender immediately continued by posting on the moderator's profile various insults (one of his friends stepped in to threaten the moderator with hanging).

Estimated unpack time of Deus Ex is 5 mins on my SSD, not bad.
i reported basically every post in this thread. it's locked now and the main offender is banned. the main offender immediately continued by posting on the moderator's profile various insults (one of his friends stepped in to threaten the moderator with hanging).
I thought people here have completely given up on Steam community by now. I did not expect you to care enough to actually read through it.

yuraya

I wonder if it will be possible to play PSNow with a 360 pad. I sure don't want to dish out for a ps controller looking at the list of the available games on that service. There is only like 2 games I would play.

venomenon

I thought people here have completely given up on Steam community by now. I did not expect you to care enough to actually read through it.
Some indie games actually have pretty helpful and reasonable communities. The more exposure a game gets, the more crazies are attracted, as usual.

Still at work... does the unpacking/decryption process start automatically? My PC and Steam should be running, if I'm not mistaken (yes, I like to waste energy).

I'm surprised, and pleasantly so, that they actually got banned for that. Usually such threads are just left to fester. Good on you for taking the time to report it.

Ascheroth

Certain animations will cause the game to play at 30fps then like 15fps until you restart. I played the game less than a year ago and the bug was still there, I had to lock it to 30fps.

That's weird, played the game a couple months ago and I didn't notice that. Only noticed that the reload animations played at 30.

zkylon

zkylewd
I can buy it for 17-18$ but I won't for now. I can't play it with good performances so why should I buy it now and not month or two later when price drops and game is patched :D

i think you're gonna be waiting a long while if u want it that cheap

i'll probably not buy it at this time but i think at 40 i'm game

which will also be a while but honestly i seem to have lost most interest on the game based on reviews saying it's kind of more of the same in maybe not the greatest of ways

Tizoc

which will also be a while but honestly i seem to have lost most interest on the game based on reviews saying it's kind of more of the same in maybe not the greatest of ways
Gamesrepublic has the regular edition for usd 36 iirc
Dl gamer has it for usd 42 and equivalant currencies :x

zkylon

zkylewd
We are solving the riddles the game’s code throws at us valiantly, but then again, there’s no point in releasing a pretty, but stuttering thing, right? And teaching it proper enunciation turned to require a bit more man-hours than we were hoping.

never change ice-pick lodge

Gamesrepublic has the regular edition for usd 36 iirc
Dl gamer has it for usd 42 and equivalant currencies :x
says 45,99 for me on games republic

if u got a link to the 36 one that'd be nice

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Preloading is pointless on steam, still had 3gb to download, and then unpacking takes the piss
LLShC.gif

Parsnip

PSNow on PC, eh.
There aren't really any PS3 only games that I would actually want to play, even less when streamed over Sony's shitty network.

Also it probably isn't even available in Finland.

Mivey

PSNow on PC, eh.
There aren't really any PS3 only games that I would actually want to play, even less when streamed over Sony's shitty network.
El Shaddai always looked nice. I hope this service will have a free test mode, if it seems to work fine I'll give it a spin. I mean, who knows, maybe in 20 years that's how everybody will play games. Orwell knew what he was writing about.

Hektor

Unpacking 1/3 done! I knew it would take long, but i think thats the first time it will take me as long as if i had just DL the game after release.

says 45,99 for me on games republic

if u got a link to the 36 one that'd be nice

It's 37€ on GMG atm

Knurek

PSNow on PC, eh.

Also it probably isn't even available in Finland.

Yeah, the news became so much less interesting when I noticed Gust games aren't available there. :\

dex3108

I can already buy it for that price :D Square added my country to CIS region so i can activate Russian keys.

Eila

I mean you can already get it for $32.83 from the mexican steam store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom