• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Square added some of the South Easter Europe countries to CIS-RU region and we can activate Russian keys without VPN (Steam Gifts still don;t work). So i can buy Square Enix games from Russia :D

I just checked and they added Brazil and India to that region too
*laughs
SE not making sense for 10 years and counting now.

edited: oh wait, SE games will have lower price only in those countries from now on? The list it very small if that's the case

I just checked and they added Brazil and India to that region too
*laughs
SE not making sense for 10 years and counting now.

edited: oh wait, SE games will have lower price only in those countries from now on? The list it very small if that's the case

Yeah, now most of South America gets punished with region locks, but can't even get the cheaper Brazilian stuff as compensation. Thanks SE!

not sure if it's been posted but

nu pathologic now has a steam page

gmg is $45 for me

not fishy, just decided i dont wanna play it too bad i think

idk

blegh
I still have my pathologic installer file archived so no immediate interest. It depends on big fixes and "port" quality to rebuy.

Teggy

I'm getting a pretty steady 60+ fps on DX on ultra with my 1080 if I turn AA off. This is with borderless fullscreen - I'll have to see if exclusive fullscreen is better.

Jawmuncher

venomenon

I didn't pick up Deus Ex on a Day 1.

Had I known that the game was literally full of SJW then I probably would have jumped on it.
Yup, already encountered two in the intro sequence. I feel at home.

Game runs very well as of now (970, very mediocre CPU). I don't dare switching to "very high" settings though.

fantomena

From the sound of it, Deux Ex sounds like it's having trouble with some bad optimization. Game looks kinda ugly too.

Quoting myself.

Im pretty sure a lot of people said somewhat the same thing about Arkham Knight and some other game I don't remember.

Just because an embargo ends early and it's ported by a studio with good history doesn't mean the port will still be good. I would love to be wrong though since Im also getting it on PC.

Any of you Witcher 2 players remember how quests work in this game? If they say "show up in the evening," is that ANY evening or THAT evening (meaning it's missable?) And if you accept a quest, are the quest-givers going to wait forever? For some reason I feel like some of these quests are gonna fail because I didn't do things in a timely fashion...

Monooboe

Ok, so, I'm asking this for a friend, but there are a bunch of visual novels on sale right now, any of them that are worth getting for someone that doesn't usually play those?

JustLynx

Any of you Witcher 2 players remember how quests work in this game? If they say "show up in the evening," is that ANY evening or THAT evening (meaning it's missable?) And if you accept a quest, are the quest-givers going to wait forever? For some reason I feel like some of these quests are gonna fail because I didn't do things in a timely fashion...

played it just before w3, and if i remember correctly, there's no time limitation and if they say evening, its every evening
but there are some achivs that are missable, so check this out if you want them http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=20920

Buraindo

Any evening will do.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
isnt humble just adding games to last week's bundle? why are you expecting a new one?

Ludens

Banned
Tomorrow should be Obduction release. A friend told me on Kickstarter and Cyan forums they didn't reply from weeks, people are asking when keys will come and if the game is delayed again but no answer. We'll see tomorrow, I'm really afraid for the game anyway.

capcom playstation bundle

It would be awesome.

Nabs

I saw Mega Man 9 and 10 and nearly shit myself. Fucking Humble. And Capcom.

Hexcells Complete Pack added to the BTA tier of 17. You fools better play it, or give it to someone who will.

Arthea

oh boy
ahahaha
OK now we'll have another type of betrayal bundles to look for too
what's left? win10store?

Ok, so, I'm asking this for a friend, but there are a bunch of visual novels on sale right now, any of them that are worth getting for someone that doesn't usually play those?

it depends, I just checked and most that are on sale aren't bad at least, but! their discounts kinda suck. Those that have better discounts - suck.
Neverending cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom