• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadGear

So many PS3 games. Humble "What year is it" Bundle.

Well, if you still have that thing hooked up it seems like a nice bundle.

dex3108

RG0BS1U.gif

PlayStation Now Coming to PC, DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor Unveiled

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...pc-dualshock-4-usb-wireless-adaptor-unveiled/

Monooboe

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm going to go all in on this bundle. It's fucking amazing if you have a PS3.

I'm getting REmake, DMC HD, RE Zero HD, Okami HD, and Puzzle fighter.

At the very least, I'm getting the BTA for Okami HD and REmake

It is avilable to me and i live in the middle east
If u buy it u can redeem them just fine on a us account

Yes, I did notice that. But I would rather have them on my main account.

They actually provided EU keys for the last Nintendo bundle, so I was expecting them to do the same with this one.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm definitely more excited about the USB adapter than PS Now being available.

PS Now is too expensive.

Ludens

Banned
Takes like 2 minutes to make a US account. This is not like Nintendo where everything's region locked.

Eh but how can I do for multiple activations on PS4?
I have two accounts on PS4 already (mine and my brother's one). Also I'd like to have all games in one place, aka one account.

I have two accounts on PS4 already (mine and my brother's one). Also I'd like to have all games in one place, aka one account.

I have my regular US account...one for the UK...and one for Australia or New Zealand (the UK and Aussie ones for demos)

never had an issue

MUnited83

For you.
I'm definitely more excited about the USB adapter than PS Now being available.

PS Now is too expensive.

PS Now is a fine price if you're willing to go on a full on backlog clearing mode. I'd probably get it for a couple of months going on a binge mode.

You can have dozen of accounts activated on your PS4 without issues.
And if you download the games all the accounts can play on it. Not much of a issue really.

iosefe

$25 for a bloody BT dongle?

you can use it with regular bluetooth, but unless you turn of the controller with the PS+Options combo, you can drain the battery in the contorller permanently, or something like that, meaning you can't use it with a PS4 anymore, and only Wired to a computer.

so for playing Wirelessly on a PC this is essential, and it also seems to add in be able to use the Headphone jack, so thats a plus

Knurek

Get more Picross in your life

81ZNV6H.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/476460

as always thanks to Lashman ;)

C&D from Nintendo in 3... 2... 1...

you can use it with regular bluetooth, but unless you turn of the controller with the PS+Options combo, you can drain the battery in the contorller permanently, or something like that, meaning you can't use it with a PS4 anymore, and only Wired to a computer.

DS4Windows has an option to automatically disable the controller after set time of idle.
Who uses a PS4 anymore, anyway?

Arthea

wait a second! Trails of Steel is part of that PS Now deal?
I hope it's true for PC, unless that works all kinds of bad

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
PS Now is a fine price if you're willing to go on a full on backlog clearing mode. I'd probably get it for a couple of months going on a binge mode.

I guess my main gripe is that most of the games that are available are typically sold here at retail new or used (from places like Amazon and Gamefly) for $10 or less - sometimes much less. Even games like Mega Man 9 / 10 are on the service but currently available in the Humble Bundle. A huge number of these games are also multiplatform and available on PC already (without having to stream them) for less. Assassin's Creed, Batman, Bioshock, LEGO, Sonic, etc.

The argument of course is that you're paying to not have to own or have a PS3 hooked up, but there are certainly way better values for PS3 owners and PC gamers, and all of them involve you keeping the games when you decide you don't want to keep paying Sony's monthly fees.

L.O.R.D

So,with this dongle i can use my DS4 on steam games? Or just inside PS now program?
I thought DS4 is Bluetooth controller,how it's going to connect to the dongle...oh you need the new DS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom