• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

is there a way to change the screenshot key on a per-game basis?

every time I try to turn my flashlight on or off in Deus Ex it takes a screenshot lol

is there a way to change the screenshot key on a per-game basis?

every time I try to turn my flashlight on or off in Deus Ex it takes a screenshot lol

Don't think so at least not on a per-game basis. It's even funnier when the game uses f12 to quit without saving!

kagamin

Remember to start with Axel mode whenever you get to playing Disgaea 2, its the prequel to Disgaea 2's main story anyways and its badass plus you get the lowdown on the best Disgaea character.

dex3108

Fun fact i just found out that Rockstar had booth in business area at Gamescom

CqFHreRXgAAIsZf.jpg
CqFHrePWAAALtmh.jpg

https://twitter.com/WindelsauferOff/status/765972472428687361/photo/1

RDR Remastered dreams are still alive XD

Hektor

I actually dreamed about playing the rdr remaster two days ago. Altho it wasn't exactly the game is remember and more of a funny kart racing game.

derFeef

The Anime always creeped me out, I never watched a full episode.
There is something disturbing about huge, gender-less creepy grinning humanoids that eat humans and vomit fur balls while they have a "i dont care" look on their face.

Tizoc

JAWMUNCHER ALERT
Birthdays-Ann-PS4_Fami_08-23-16.jpg

Releases on PS4, from the creator of Harvest Moon.
Feel free to tweet Ghostlight to port it to PC :3

venomenon

I actually dreamed about playing the rdr remaster two days ago. Altho it wasn't exactly the game is remember and more of a funny kart racing game.
Fair enough, the more important question would be if it was on Steam.

At least 7 hours of work left... Thank god I'm not thaaaat hyped about Deus Ex.
Who am I kidding...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's kajiu. Japanese version of Frankenstein.

frankenstein-conquers-the-world.jpg

Oh I know about kaiju, and I understand why they're smiling, but somehow the creepy "smile" the titans have in the source material somehow doesn't translate well in the game, as they just look like really weird, happy people there

JAWMUNCHER ALERT
Birthdays-Ann-PS4_Fami_08-23-16.jpg

Releases on PS4, from the creator of Harvest Moon.
Feel free to tweet Ghostlight to port it to PC :3

already better than A Good Dinosaur.

Fuck that movie.

Granjinha

After One Man's Lie, I'll never trust indies ever again.

Looks cool though
What's that got to do with the delay and Divinity?

I mean, people should stop correlating stuff that makes absolutely no sense. Also you'll never trust any publisher ever again too considering they all fucked up once right? Hello Games isn't "indies"

geez

Lain

What's that got to do with the delay and Divinity?

I mean, people should stop correlating stuff that makes absolutely no sense. Also you'll never trust any publisher ever again too considering they all fucked up once right? Hello Games isn't "indies"

geez

Goddammit I quoted the wrong post.

Jawmuncher

Oh I know about kaiju, and I understand why they're smiling, but somehow the creepy "smile" the titans have in the source material somehow doesn't translate well in the game, as they just look like really weird, happy people there

Fuck that movie.

That movie is on par with cars 2 as Pixar's worst

Tizoc

Fuck that movie.
No offense but i didnt recognize u without ur usual avatars :x

Just got a hold of a Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition key, I think this is the first AAA game I'm going to be playing on launch day.

I'm so IN.

giphy.gif

Tizoc

Ill be home in 8ish hours to start mankind divided and unite them by punching people in the face and the. Eating choco bars to punch more people in the face

Wok

I've high hopes for Turing Test. I hope the writing delivers, and the puzzles are interesting.

The game looks good, as expected for a game using Unreal Engine 4. The writing and voice acting seems good, hey it is a game studio based in the UK, so nothing unexpected so far.

Regarding the puzzles, it looks okay from what I have seen in the videos, but the energy mechanic seems limited and I am afraid we will just be looking for hidden objects to take the energy from, or to send the energy too.

gabbo

The Titans often do look like weird, euphoric people in the anime when they aren't in the process of eating (and sometimes even then).

Odd that it includes the Source SDK, but I'm intrigued having recently been introduced to the anime about this game's potential

dex3108

I played a bit of NiOh beta and man tutorial they included in beta means a lot. It really is Souls Samurai game but it is really cool. It does some things differently but mostly you are playing Souls game.

Remember to start with Axel mode whenever you get to playing Disgaea 2, its the prequel to Disgaea 2's main story anyways and its badass plus you get the lowdown on the best Disgaea character.
Ooh i forgot that axel is from disgaea 2, indeed, Axel is the best character in disgaea 2. 3 has a lot of good characters, they're all extremely silly.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Steam's countdown timer only updates hourly. It'll change to one hour in roughly 27 minutes.

Edit: Oh, wait, it's unlocking at 11pm and not 12am. It'll be playable in ~22 minutes.

Edit edit: Bah, I'd forgotten that "Approximately one hour" becomes "In less than an hour".

Teggy

Steam's countdown timer only updates hourly. It'll change to one hour in roughly 27 minutes.

Edit: Oh, wait, it's unlocking at 11pm and not 12am. It'll be playable in ~22 minutes.

Is this a change? It was advertised as 9PT/12ET worldwide on Steam.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Isn't it more sensible to download without unpacking?

Depends on your connection speed (if the pre-load data needs to be updated, which is generally the case), and whether you're using an HDD or SSD.

Is this a change? It was advertised as 9PT/12ET worldwide on Steam.
You're sure? It's supposed to be a worldwide release and they definitely said 18.00 CEST, which is in roughly 1.5 hours.

Yeah, my bad, I'd forgotten that "Approximately one hour" changes to "In less than an hour" these days. It's not exactly intuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom