• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

went to groupees and had two keys waiting for me from greenlight

I got this.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lolly Joe -- MB-401F0419FEE24284 - Taken by fuzzy123

Ludens

Banned
Can I access PSNow from my PC with my EU account even if my country is not between the suggested one?
I read there's a 7 days trial, I can play Nier with that time.

Arthea

Oh! Phantasy Cosmic Star heroine is finally here!
cool, although one can interpret "coming soon" in different ways as we know.

only 5 days till God Eater, let's hope it runs good for me

Then my prediction is gonna be off, isn't it?

Maybe I'll revise it to 250k on the third day. We shall see.

Totally, we learnt many times first day data is not real data and means nothing.
For example Mad Max didn't have even 100K after the first day, after three it had 300K or so, and MGSV jumped like half million too.
It's not even a real data until three days passed.

edited: in other news, I don't like Duelyst much, tbh

Pixieking

Banned
I signed up to Humble Monthly, can't be too bad, right? Also got an extra SOMA which I will give away soon.

SOOOOOOMAAAAAAA...

Tempted to sign-up just for SOMA, but I dunno... Money's a bit tight, also, weird issue - living in Jordan (in the Middle East) the Humble site doesn't load correctly on any of the 3 browsers I have installed (Edge, Firefox, Chrome). It does, however, load perfectly fine using TOR and a European or US endpoint. Anyone have any ideas why? And it's fine to sign into secure sites using TOR, right? It's encrypted and got HTTPS Everywhere, so...

Tizoc

Jensen has the slickest Jackets
96BF8CD3E60529135737475A4C0526BC49530F4C

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ucchedavāda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cally's Trials -- MB-A77BB1B1974B5794 - Taken by redlacs. 1 entrants total.
Jurassic Survival -- MB-CB93DC81E570AC43 - Taken by Ludens
Apartment 666 -- MB-C33B00B04B31486A - Taken by Henry Swanson
Zombie Camp -- MB-5552993C9933137A - Taken by Kifimbo
NEO-NOW! -- MB-725A9F9BCF6130DC - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Sparkle 2 -- MB-71934BAF9E1C93F5 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.

t1472125141z1.png

Wok

Speaking of Groupees, what are coins?

pBtYodc.png

Edit: What, I can get Seduce Me and Kitty Cat Jigsaw in the same bundle... :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

pBtYodc.png

Spacebucks you can use to buy bundles. You don't receive the difference in change, though, so I most definitely wouldn't use your coin to buy the 50c bundle that's currently live.

Ozium

For god's sake that sharpening filter.

the sharpening filter is mankind divided's piss filter. it is the theme of the game. the sharpness is representative of adam's augmented vision as he sees the harshness that the mechanical apartheid has caused. it is a society divided by the sharp wedge put to it by the illuminati.

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Cally's Trials -- MB-F769F5B71E58C5C2 - Taken by jgalat
Get Over Here -- MB-8738AF19498BF0FA - Taken by rainking187
Squarelands -- MB-159C864D744B17D8 - Taken by Deques
RFLEX plus OST -- MB-7C52C1F669A3543F - Taken by madjoki
Dead but Alive! Southern England -- MB-7376647EEC5FA6C2 - Taken by Eila
Last Hope - Tower Defense -- MB-DE9C89703D7E6E2F - Taken by Sarcasm
Mystica: The Ninth Society -- MB-25DA94DE811ECFA8 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Sparkle 2 -- MB-F8A9E0EDA51C4590 - Taken by Ludens

derExperte

the sharpening filter is mankind divided's piss filter. it is the theme of the game. the sharpness is representative of adam's augmented vision as he sees the harshness that the mechanical apartheid has caused. it is a society divided by the sharp wedge put to it by the illuminati.

#SharpEdgesMatter

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Wild Island Quest -- MB-4ECAB359108E2E6D - Taken by Dragonslayer_023

Durante

slow_clap_citizen_kans2uin.gif

Nzyme32

Not sure what the hell is going on with the graphics in Deus Ex Mankind Divided on my machine. For some reason, once I try to watch the TV, I start to get graphical artefacts / blurring / smearing on people's faces / hair.

C4rter

Anybody here interested in Planet Coaster? Does it have some sort of financial stuff or is it just "build a theme park, that's it"?

mp1990

Banned
Very sharp assessment from you.

Lomax

pBtYodc.png

I thought you were messing around, and then I looked at the site myself... Groupees really just doesn't even care any more at all, do they?

Durante

TAA really looks like I forgot my glasses, I really wish there is a middle ground that doesn't crush performance.
I think it's fine (at 1440p).

real talk the only hard puzzle type in the witness is the tetris blocks and honestly if there were two or three more tutorial puzzles in the dockyard area it wouldn't even be hard
#realtalk: a friend and I figured out the tetris block puzzle in the city before doing the tutorials.

Took a while though.

Sendou

Sounds like SteamSpy will restore all game sales data.

de4b38cfed.png

I guess there's only so many requests you can honor after your service loses its point.

EDIT: He did it. Everything is back.

JaseC

de4b38cfed.png

I guess there's only so much requests you can honor after you have little left.

I don't see this ending well. Ignoring the requests will just lead to Valve getting involved.

Par Score

de4b38cfed.png

I guess there's only so many requests you can honor after your service loses its point.

EDIT: He did it. Everything is back.

Good.

His tool is analysing public data, and while it was diplomatic of him to voluntarily hide data on request, he's under no obligation to cater to the whims of publishers.

Edit: This is probably thread-worthy news in it's own right, but I don't have the time.

dex3108

I don't see this ending well. Ignoring the requests will just lead to Valve getting involved.

Well more and more devs are requesting game removal from SteamSpy so he won't lose anything even if Valve gets involved. He will just shut down SteamSpy and be done with it :D

JaseC

Well more and more devs are requesting game removal from SteamSpy so he won't lose anything even if Valve gets involved. He will just shut down SteamSpy and be done with it :D

Well, some information is better than none whatsoever.

Par Score

The risk is that it won't stay public.

Yeah, but that's Valve's call, not the publishers.

If the publishers want to go after Valve and say "Hey, we don't want our games to be as discoverable, we absolutely hate word-of-mouth sales, can you please remove all mention of our games from your user's profiles" then hey, they can knock themselves out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom