• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganado

Someone said QLOC ported God Eater. Is this true?

MIENP41.png

Lomax

I'm torn. I want to get God Eater 1 and 2, especially with QLOC on board, but I don't want to support Denuvo.

I'd say the positive impact of supporting something you want will carry more weight for getting more games like that than the negative impact of boycotting will work against drm, especially when we've seen time and again that sales numbers don't change publisher's opinions about drm.

Knurek

Playing 3DS games:
giphy.gif

(I know there's a way to stream the picture to PC, but I can't imagine 240p image looking good there :/)

looking at the size of the games i have installed, and i noticed...why is Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition so big? is it uncompressed audio or textures? original was just 8gb :(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well that card idling glitch is yielding some interesting results.

For starters, it appears that you can only get 100 cards at a time without going into your inventory screen a couple of times to clear the "new item" queue.

fHxuaWL.png

1151 card drops remaining (was over 1500 earlier today)

Jawmuncher

At this point I feel like you shouldn't have to idle. Just make it a bonus you get with the game. You go on the badge page and if you redeem that you want the cards or play longer than 2 hours no refund.

So it seems like the trick still works .. but only if I have a game open. Weird.

EDIT: Or not. Eh, I don't have enough games to idle to make this worth my while.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Authenticator made it so bulky that I'd rather not bother.

Sucks because all the effort jshackles put.

That's true. I'll probably enable mobile auth for a week, sell everything at once, then disable it again after collecting my approximately $100.

Hektor

You know which games Konami should port to steam?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist of the Roses
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters Coliseum
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters
Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction
Yu-Gi-Oh! the eternal duelist soul
Yu-Gi-Oh! the sacred cards
Yu-Gi-Oh! worldwide edition: stairway to the destined duel

These were all legit as fuck

Speaking of coolers, can SteamGAF give me some confirmation?

I recently upped my RAM, but now I'm 4-slotting it, instead of over 2. The problem is that I have one of those EVO coolers that is straight up gigantic.

One stick of RAM is juuuuuuuuust about touching, if not possibly touching, the plastic outer part of the fan's case on my CPU cooler.

I did some reading, and apparently this isn't an issue. Can you guys confirm?

kagamin

You know which games Konami should port to steam?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist of the Roses
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters Coliseum
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters
Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction
Yu-Gi-Oh! the eternal duelist soul
Yu-Gi-Oh! the sacred cards
Yu-Gi-Oh! worldwide edition: stairway to the destined duel

These were all legit as fuck

They should port Hybrid Heaven.

Phinor

Titanfall 2 beta is kinda boring. I actually liked the first game better than this.

I went back to Titanfall for the first time in over two years and man, that game is still actually really good. Titanfall 2 on the other hand is so disappointing. It feels inferior in almost every way compared to TF1 now that I went back to TF1 to compare. Gunplay isn't as much fun, titans feel more fragile and not so fun to use, the game modes are really flawed. Someone said it almost feels like TF1 is the sequel and that's how I feel right now. I might still pick up Titanfall 2 for the SP campaign if the reviews are good and I can find a decent deal but I feel like the MP is going to get slaughtered by the two other juggernauts releasing within few weeks of Titanfall 2.

me0wish

I'm torn. I want to get God Eater 1 and 2, especially with QLOC on board, but I don't want to support Denuvo.

I was really hyped about it, me and my friends were going to get it and play it locally after being done with EDF, but no, no Denuvo support from me. I won't buy a game that pirates can enjoy a superior version of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom