• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
RE: "The Turing Test was made by the same people who made Pneuma"

The Talos Principle was made by the same people who made Serious Sam

Alec Baldwin was made by the same people who made Billy Baldwin.

Serious Sam's excellence carried over to The Talos Principle. How good was Pneuma though?

I'm pretty sure in math, carrying the zero doesn't change the sum.

Ludens

Banned

Well, it's a puzzle game like Pneuma was. I only expressed my doubts considering Pneuma puzzles weren't so good.
SS is a fps while Talos is a puzzle game, so they are two different genres and you can't really compare them, while you can do a comparison between two puzzle games.

Xanathus

Telling the creator of IdleM@ster how to idle games? :p

I know who he is, just saying that he doesn't have to do them individually and getting all of them in 2 hours + however long it takes to do the glitch is so much faster than idling them individually the regular way. *rolls eyes*

C4rter

A free key from German magazine Game Star.

The key might be region restricted, there is a package called "Metro 2033 DE Retail" for a "CD Key":
https://steamdb.info/app/43110/subs/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Metro 2033 -- MB-664129E8356DC9EA - Taken by dimmer

Arthea

Did anyone figure out what's up with Attack on TItan not showing up in Top Sellers?

a few people on my fl are playing it, so it sold something at least

edited: talking about sales, anybody thought that steam sales of not so widely popular games are going do drop even more? I mean who can keep up with all new releases of good games? nobody, that's who

Backlogger

Just tried out DOOM and it definitely seems good, diving into it once I finish Deus Ex. Getting +90FPS on Ultra 1440p which sounds good to my ears.
Is there some difficulty level people prefer it on or should I just go with Hurt Me Plenty? Friend said it's best at Nightmare but it kinda sounds like it's for more veteran players.

I think the default is fine. I've died a few times during certain encounters so it's not so easy I've never died but it's not incredibly difficult either.

Knurek

Grand Theft Auto 3 was made by the same people who made Lemmings.

Started Echoes of Aetheria, from Skyborn devs. Couldn't take the DQ7 wait, need my jRPG fix.
Turns out I'll have to replay Skyborn sometime as well, as the dev added achievements to the game a few months ago. :\

Lime

I just messed around with it for a bit and it seems like the answer is 'no, you can't access any of the normal features while a game is launched.' At least not via the home button. Hitting escape seemed to get me back to the normal big picture overlay though?

I don't use it enough to give you a better answer, and it doesn't seem like it's laid out in a way for you to get back to the main overlay in an intuitive manner.

Thanks Servizio, I appreciate the help

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Grief.exe, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Duke Nukem Forever -- MB-6816FC4AF1425C12 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 1 entrants total.
Octodad Dadliest Catch -- MB-03408CB56F5F58E8 - Taken by Zeeman. 6 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-2AF3FACC09276F1B - Taken by PaulSane. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Payday 2 -- MB-A767546241B8CFFD - Taken by Nzyme32. 11 entrants total.
Spelunky -- MB-C2904FDB286892EB - Taken by GhostTrick. 1 entrants total.
Grim Fandango -- MB-A8194C9EAB2BA9B9 - Taken by KenOD. 8 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops The Line -- MB-294CD017A788BE71 - Taken by hannes. 2 entrants total.
Outland -- MB-A988971ABBE6AAC4 - Taken by dimmer. 2 entrants total.
Rust -- MB-A5EAA60B09E4A929 - Taken by longlivegaming. 11 entrants total.

t1472408518z1.png

Jadax

Move to China.

Are you comfortable changing your life plans to involve living in China?
EDIT: DAMNIT!

TjshqaL.jpg

A Proxy?

I am in China right now. If you need to download something I can do it for you and send you. Just wondering why you would wanna access Chinese websites
Yep, but which one. Not so much downloading something as much as accessing a cracks site (can't reall go into more detail without running the risk of getting myself into trouble on these forums lol).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Erectus Beta -- MB-5B23893779128242

kagamin

Caved in and got God Eater 2. Preloading now which is going awfully slow for some reason.

Join the club friend. :p

After using my Steam controller for a while, going back to a 360 pad feels tiny and strange

I only use a DS3 myself, so I have no idea how other stuff feels really, I mean aside from the Wii U gamepad... Although I wish more controllers had buttons like the Vita honestly.

MUnited83

For you.

Corpekata

Banned
Squad didn't want it to avoid danger. Squad is a notably shitty dev house that was treating their employees like garbage and the success of the game likely got them a lot more pushback from the developers they fucked over.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I just discovered a game called 'Valley' that looks and sounds amazing. You guys should check it out if you dont know anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom