• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

I can't believe just how automated that game is, I mean I don't mind it but it's basically like several actions/QTE-like for combat and holding down buttons for platforming, even though they masked it really good, it's actually worse than ass creed overall, I'm just surprised that game didn't actually get more hate on gaf

I wasn't on gaf around that time, but I've seen it get plenty of hate.
It's one of more divisive games I've seen actually, you either love it or hate it, no one seems to be in-between.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game -- MB-9E41914EF8CDD080 - Taken by Stumpokapow. 52 entrants total.
this is a giveaway you will not want to have myst

t1472418456z1.png

Monooboe

Ah done with first part of Broken Sword 5 and I'm really liking it. While some of the puzzels do feel little uninspired the world is so gorgeous and colorful so it's just so pleasant to just be in it. The story doesn't move very fast but I am curious to where it's going.

Knurek

Ah done with first part of Broken Sword 5 and I'm really liking it. While some of the puzzels do feel little uninspired the world is so gorgeous and colorful so it's just so pleasant to just be in it. The story doesn't move very fast but I am curious to where it's going.

Unfortunately, nowhere.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
wow Crooked Stump woooow

Probably bleachbitin' those modbot debug log files on private servers as we speak

So you're telling me the creator of ModBot and the man who has access to the back end of ModBot "won" a game he wanted via ModBot.... this sort of corruption will not stand!

Congrats Stump

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Unmechanical -- MB-C7FD7725065232CA - Taken by electroflame. 2 entrants total.

t1472421542z1.png

Ascheroth

So Attack on Titan has good gameplay but the port quality is disappointing like other KOEI Tecmo games.

It's probably better than most of their stuff by virtue of having a good console version that already runs at 60fps, but yeah it's apparently the usual barebones port that doesn't go above 1080p and I think it also lacks proper anti-aliasing.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game -- MB-22405F1F94945DE7 - Taken by SSPssp. 52 entrants total.

t1472508007z1.png

Psychological horror is a go-to meme tag.

Also, Rimworld's newest patch released today and has really impressed me. I wasn't expecting so many improvements from a release highlighting just tutorials and drug systems, but it's managed to smooth out a lot of little usability and info highlighting issues that were present.

Like, now wood buildings are default (rather than needing to select the type every time you launch the game), and now a colonist's comfortable temperatures are listed in their stats. These are both a gamechanger like you wouldn't believe
Woolfe the red hood diaries has some of the most awful platforming ive seen in a while

It's a small dev team.

(I actually have no idea what size the dev team is.)

Messiah

Psychological horror is a go-to meme tag.

Also, Rimworld's newest patch released today and has really impressed me. I wasn't expecting so many improvements from a release highlighting just tutorials and drug systems, but it's managed to smooth out a lot of little usability and info highlighting issues that were present.

Like, now wood buildings are default (rather than needing to select the type every time you launch the game), and now a colonist's comfortable temperatures are listed in their stats. These are both a gamechanger like you wouldn't believe

It's a small dev team.

(I actually have no idea what size the dev team is.)
Oh man that's a nice update. Time to start a new colony once I am back home.

yuraya

Battlefield 1 open beta on the Sept 1st

Halo Forge on Sept 8th

Recore on Sept 13th

FIFA 17 on Sept 27th

Forza Horizon 3 on Sept 27th

______

So are you guys ready to abandon your Steam accounts to venture into the outside world of Origin and Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom