• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Huh?

So whoever is doing Prey can use Cryengine but Tango had to be forced into idtech5...

What a cruel world.

If you are talking about Dishonored 2 that is idTech6 (and it it Tiago if we think about same person).

Nevermind you meant TangoSoftworks XD I am sure they will use idTech6 for next game.

Jawmuncher

Well... it's a blatant (NSFW)magazine scan(NSFW) =/

Well, I snitched. Wonder if the report function actually does something or not.

500x1000px-ll-36ac29dp9r4w.gif

Nzyme32

Damn, moving to Doom on the Steam Controller is pretty amazing. While I'll always prefer keyboard and mouse for shooters when available, the setup for Doom is pretty damn wonderful. No problems through Ultra Violence yet, and retaining the nice high speed with the Controller

He was bullied out.

So you used anime to break him?

I still don't get why they did put MP in Doom when they are developing that.

They were probably already doing it on consoles, so might as well shove it into the PC version without any changes, right. Hopefully Quake can fare a little better, even with the move towards Heroes, I'm hoping for something true to the old Q3A days.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
All you wonderful Steam/PC GAF folks, Gamesplanet is having a summer sale and Dragons Dogma is a part of it for £12.74. I think that's one of the lowest prices it's been at so far.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
He probably could try refreshing it first.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638

It worked for me a couple days ago when I was having a problem
tried already :(
Delete and reinstall Steam - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9609-OBMP-2526

Not that you need the instruction, but it is pretty easy to keep your games safe and just clear up Steam and re-install.

Will try this thanks

Already have games on seperate HDD to steam installation, so should be alright?

Ozium

Can't wait for the backlash

backlash already occurred due to the leakers, now the people who had unrealistic expectations have been brought to Earth and so the backlash is gone, all that's left now is praising Sean

---

EDF 4.1 patch

August 4th Patch Note
Community Announcements - D3PJ
-Fixed fonts problem except for DPI 100%
-Fixed an issue with AMD Phenom II (non-SSE4.1 CPUs)
-Fixed an issue the get stuck with "Yes/No"
-Fixed an issue cannot change full screen
Update -Remove the region locked on coop

backlash already occurred due to the leakers, now the people who had unrealistic expectations have been brought to Earth and so the backlash is gone, all that's left now is praising Sean

Mmm, I think there's still a lot of people thinking the leakers aren't showing the full game and are still setting themselves up for overhype.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Does No Man's Sky have multiplayer?

This is a serious question. I know they said it's possible but you'd have to contend with the infiniteness of space. But does the game actually feature the network infrastructure necessary for real time multiplayer?

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member

This is a serious question. I know they said it's possible but you'd have to contend with the infiniteness of space. But does the game actually feature the network infrastructure necessary for real time multiplayer?

Honestly ? Noone really knows and they've never brought it up again, apart from the early vague things they mentioned like you said in that you 'may' come across someone else but the chances are very very very slim ie it is essentially a single player game in all but name.

Arthea

when they were describing battles in space, it kinda implied that there is multiplayer, but that was long time ago already, so I'm not sure.
Although, what was said many times that players share universe, but how is that accomplished I can't say I really know.

Grief.exe

It sounds like it's Journey based, where you will run into other players randomly exploring your same system. Given the numbers in play, I would imagine it will be exceedingly rare.

EDF 4.1 patch

August 4th Patch Note
Community Announcements - D3PJ
-Fixed fonts problem except for DPI 100%
-Fixed an issue with AMD Phenom II (non-SSE4.1 CPUs)
-Fixed an issue cannot change full screen
Update -Remove the region locked on coop

It's pretty nice to see this kind of treatment from Japanese devs.

Those are literally what people have been asking since release.

Ozium

the back of the PS4 box says 1 player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom