• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout

The first of presumably one million Stellaris DLCs is live now

Haven't even gotten around to starting this game which I pre-ordered :(
Too pricey for me, but I find it hard to be upset about Paradox's cosmetic DLC, given how well they generally support their games over time with significant content and gameplay updates.

AHA-Lambda

You can have Vanquish and Bayonetta i will wait for RDR Remastered.

giphy.gif

Wok

I hate it when people review games like this.

IBkpRoe.png
ss_53041261c7184e8f4a7ec1a114df0f418150758a.600x338.jpg

Bro, it is Anarcute. It is anarchy made cute. It is made by French devs, and they started doing it long before bad stuff made the news in the US.

I have already noticed a few reviews like this one regarding This is the Police, and while the release window is unfortunate, it is no reason to hit on an indie dev so hard.

Mivey

Bro, it is Anarcute. It is anarchy made cute. It is made by French devs, and they started doing it long before bad stuff made the news in the US.
I think it's fine if it is actually genuine. I mean, if the journo who wrote that is so sensitive that this vague parallel shocks them, it is a valid opinion. However, it reads more like insincere click bait. I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt, though.

I would rather get a port of anarchy reigns than vanquish, now that game is a lot of fun, especially the online. I think vanquish is a pretty boring game, i played like 2 hrs before i couldn't take it anymore and just uninstalled it.

Maybe something more if you take all collectibles etc, other DLCs are similar to the mission in AK where you need to track back Two Faces etc.

yeah...those are the extra Most Wanted missions that you get access to as you complete more of the main game (if you have that DLC installed)

the standalone story DLC is pretty basic...I did like the Harley one since that's the first time you could use her

rtcn63

REV2 is odd in how it doesn't stack crafting items in the inventoryl. Alcohol + empty bottle? Each one of each type takes up a different inventory slot. Combine the two into a molotov? Molotovs stack up to three per slot.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Just finished Telltale Batman.

That was fucking fantastic. Ran well too on my PC.

I have some questions about steam big picture. I run it on my second screen (TV) so it uses it as primary monitor temporarily for games.

1. How do I get it to use the sound from the TV temporarily like it does for display, instead of my speakers?

2. With an xbox controller, DVR disabled, pressing the middle button still won't open steam overlay?

gelf

I just hope any Vanquish port is done by Platinum themselves and doesn't count as Sega's one port of the year. I like Platinum but I want some in house Sega stuff more.

They are conpletely terrible, every single one of them. That said , you should totally get the Harley Quinn mission and her classic costume.

I literally just finished the last 2 "Arkham Episodes" today (Nightwing and Batgirl episodes), they are definitely terrible, they would be considered boring throw away missions in the main game, I can't believe they charged people for them. All 7 or 8 however many there were took me about 2-3 hours total to finish.

Ludens

Banned
I literally just finished the last 2 "Arkham Episodes" today (Nightwing and Batgirl episodes), they are definitely terrible, they would be considered boring throw away missions in the main game, I can't believe they charged people for them. All 7 or 8 however many there were took me about 2-3 hours total to finish.

Not only they charged people for them, they also charged 40€.

Grief.exe

I just hope any Vanquish port is done by Platinum themselves and doesn't count as Sega's one port of the year. I like Platinum but I want some in house Sega stuff more.

I don't think Platinum wants outside studios to port their games anymore.

Ludens

Banned
Kojima is in Italy, I'm creating an app to hunt him down, it's called Kojima GO.
You need to go around with your phone, looking everywhere (even under cardboxes) to snap a pic of Kojima, if you take three different pictures Konami will send you a C&D,

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Jericho was in a very sorry state last time I tried it. Thing was running at a unstable 15fps
Game was set to the internal graphic card. You had to manually set it to your graphic card otherwise it would run like shit. Once you set that it should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom