• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Ex

Bought Murdered Soul Suspect, the guy on the box reminds me of Joey from the Blackwell series. Hope it's as good as you guys say it is.

I don't know whether to get the Steamy version or to get the Steam version, because of those potential card prices.
That is an important consideration, waifu card prices are typically higher, perhaps even more so for this game. From BernardoOne's post I think buying it on their site will get you both versions, though maybe not immediately.

PriitV

Uzzy

what is going on on this last page

I didn't know weekend steamgaf was like this

I didn't know

Welcome to SteamGaf

eyes21hjzt.gif

Sanity optional.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
hey guys ... I just wanted to say that Sub Zero is FREAKING AWESOME!! that is all ... carry on, citizens ;)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Monooboe

About Hunie Pop. So Steam doesn't allow very explicit games?o_O They say weren't forced by anybody to censor the the Steam version but WHY not release the "real" version?

About Hunie Pop. So Steam doesn't allow very explicit games?o_O They say weren't forced by anybody to censor the the Steam version but WHY not release the "real" version?

All I can think of is that they're assuming that there'd be a bigger shitstorm on Steam than elsewhere, so they're playing it safe?

Jawmuncher

They probably knew that they would end up having to censor it. So they stopped ahead rather than trying.

dani_dc

Cool. We should call dips, so we don't have brawl later for the girls.

SlutSmackSmutGAF

- BinaryPork2737 ()
- Chariot ()
- Jawmuncher ()
- Uzzy ()

I wish I wasn't going away for a few days, and when I return I'll have Hatoful boyfriend and Danganronpa 2 waiting for me.

I bid you good luck on your quest though.

Chariot

SlutSmackSmutGAF

- BinaryPork2737 (Nikki)
- Chariot (Lola)
- Jawmuncher (Aiko)
- Uzzy (Audrey)

I took Lola, because she reminded me of MAD TV's Dolamite.

Most of the inspirations are slightly more creepy :p
Uuuh...

I wish I wasn't going away for a few days, and when I return I'll have Hatoful boyfriend and Danganronpa 2 waiting for me.

I bid you good luck on your quest though.
There is still some time until the game releases, don't worry ;D You can still join us.

dani_dc

Actually, I was just going through the profiles, and screw it.

Put me down for Beli,
she reminds me of the good parts of my ex...
I just can't resist Indian women.

Dr Dogg

Oh what fun and games to be had on a Saturday evening. I could be out down the boozer but instead I'm striping down various PCs trying to work out if my PSU is on it's last legs or if it's my motherboard acting up again. Urghhh so sorry if I've been popping on and offline constantly for the last 5 hours!

Edit: Yeeeeeeah judging by the last page or two I think I'd rather be dismantling shit than be 'along for the ride' in here.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Gipsy Danger, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gipsy Danger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete -- MB-AE95374119D35D2E
Electronic Super Joy -- MB-BDB8F6DA72720241 - Taken by Newblade. 6 entrants total.
Ys Origin -- MB-D40674578796A929 - Taken by Helmholtz. 27 entrants total.
Universe Sandbox -- MB-1E3ADFB3AB8904EE
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Good Friends Character Pack -- MB-8457C5862CCC4A5F - Taken by creamsugar. 2 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-F73A3C8C203BB114 - Taken by Darkroronoa. 6 entrants total.
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection -- MB-BFB27D3DB09B9626 - Taken by Shalashaska. 8 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-12923C4E0245BF53
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-515E2217D3161E58 - Taken by Hugstable. 3 entrants total.
Humble Indie Bundle #2 Steam Key -- MB-52BC377D1E9911A3 - Taken by Random Painted HIghway. 5 entrants total.
Cortex Command -- MB-ED260FC0D3B91B62 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-B2B45B30CC9243E6 - Taken by PossumMeat. 1 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-FDF36D7D7689270B - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 13 entrants total.
Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition -- MB-A1C22524108A3131 - Taken by Egamer. 8 entrants total.

t1409441007z1.png

AHA-Lambda

People definitely give Murdered a look at this price! It's a flawed but interesting little piece :)

PS: So... This Huniepop thing then? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom