• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taco543

totally pre ordered hunie pop.
ONE-WAIFU-PLEASE.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

"My friend's ex-girlfriend's smoking hot cousin. Weird, right?"

I can't tell if the people enjoying or anticipating Huniepop are doing it ironically or not anymore.

It's more of a "wow this looks pretty terrible, I can't wait to play it" sort of feeling. It's not going to be a good game, but it just looks too bad to pass up. Think of it as the equivalent to Ride to Hell: Retribution. To be honest, it still doesn't look as bad as that though.

Corpekata

Banned
"My friend's ex-girlfriend's smoking hot cousin. Weird, right?"

It's more of a "wow this looks pretty terrible, I can't wait to play it" sort of feeling. It's not going to be a good game, but it just looks too bad to pass up. Think of it as the equivalent to Ride to Hell: Retribution. To be honest, it still doesn't look as bad as that though.

That's what I thought but between some of the posts here and in the thread for the game, people seem to be genuinely interested in it. Or maybe they're being sarcastic. I hope they are.

Chariot

That's what I thought but between some of the posts here and in the thread for the game, people seem to be genuinely interested in it. Or maybe they're being sarcastic. I hope they are.
Well interested is correct. This looks so bad, that it is already entertaining on another level.
if i were getting it, i would.
Are you telling me, you won't?
No one wants a girl who messes up on hair.
That skank!

dot

SlutSmackSmutGAF

- BinaryPork2737 (Nikki)
- Chariot (Lola)
- dani_dc (Beli)
- Jawmuncher (Aiko)
- Uzzy (Audrey)

Still in limbo: Jessie, Kyanna and Tiffany. No one wants anyone from the american continent, lol.

I don't know. Munchy said end of the year. Maybe we gonna give GAF a merry shitty slut christmas

I don't know what this is but i was gonna pick Aiko/Audrey/Tiffany but since i got ninja'd i am picking Kyanna. Unless iosefe wants her more.

who is the pink haired girl anyways?

Is blackops 2 worth 7 keys? Even though it is the most played cod on pc right now still how hard to find a game if i just buy the base game? & the hacker situation too.

Parfait

I'll have a look. Thanks for the heads-up. Are you just playing casual or do you speedrun? Either is fine by me :3

Awesome. Good thing you're playing kb/m as analog jerkiness makes me nauseous.

just tuned in to see you glitched on a railing. good stuff

just beat it! Thanks all for watchin! Soon I'll be doin some Xenoblade HD extreme edition testing in celebration of it coming out for n3ds. The actual playthrough will start on monday

My Mirror's Edgy review: Platforming was surprisingly excellent, combat was awful, it was pretty amazing to find ways through levels quicker or quickly, or avoiding combat if you wanted to. 8/10 its ok. Kinda short but I guess that's honestly ok.

Chariot

You forgot about the fairy girl. She's supposedly dateable as well.

I mean... that's what I heard anyway. It's not like I actually know anything about this game...
:x
Well, I don't see her in the profiles. If she is actually a route or appears while we wait, we surely find some lucky guy for her.

They went with the far more important "libido". >.>
I didn't even saw that. Jesus.

dani_dc

Playthrough most likely to lead to a drunk dial.

I assure you that won't happen, after all, I can't drink with my current medication.
Plus I'm not the type of person to call her
, I'd probably send her an email instead.

Right back at you :)

SlutSmackSmutGAF

- BinaryPork2737 (Nikki)
- Chariot (Lola)
- dani_dc (Beli)
- dot (Kyanna)
- Jawmuncher (Aiko)
- Lain (Jessie)
- taco543 (Tiffany)
- Uzzy (Audrey)

And we have a full team!
Now waiting until the release, hrrrr

Lets do this!

Deitus

:x
Well, I don't see her in the profiles. If she is actually a route or appears while we wait, we surely find some lucky guy for her.

Well I looked it up, because I'm sure that's what the people really want to know. It doesn't really give a lot of details about whether she is a separate route, and I have no intention of digging any further. But her profile is in the second link.

NSFWish
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/huniepop/huniepop-a-dating-puzzle-rpg/posts/644069
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/huniepop/huniepop-a-dating-puzzle-rpg/posts/642285

Nabs

I'm just going to go play Serious Same or something. Anything is better than this.

Is blackops 2 worth 7 keys? Even though it is the most played cod on pc right now still how hard to find a game if i just buy the base game? & the hacker situation too.

It's got plenty of people playing TDM. I find matches instantly, but it could be my location. I can't promise anything.

The hacker situation? Treyarch is always on their shit. VAC and T(reyarch)AC help keep things clean. A few may get through the cracks with private hacks, but you can just report them and have them banned.

Chariot

Well I looked it up, because I'm sure that's what the people really want to know. It doesn't really give a lot of details about whether she is a separate route, and I have no intention of digging any further. But her profile is in the second link.

NSFWish
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/huniepop/huniepop-a-dating-puzzle-rpg/posts/644069
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/huniepop/huniepop-a-dating-puzzle-rpg/posts/642285
Oooh. Ok.
"Libido: Normal (by fairy standards) / Hobby: Collecting Underwear"
Uh, uh.
Kyu is a magic love fairy hailing from the mythical Sky Garden. As a humble servant to the great Love Goddess, it's Kyu's responsibility to spread love throughout the human world. She will be assigned to your case and after helping you get started on your quest she will hang around to offer advice. Though she is very old by human standards she is quite young in fairy years. Sexuality is a way of life for Kyu and her people. Love fairies are almost vampiric in their need for humans to sustain life; but it isn't blood that they suck. As a bisexual, Kyu is often attracted to the same girls you are and isn't afraid to tell you what she'd like to do to them. She even collects female underwear because, well, she just really likes the smell.
UHH UHHH

Well, Kyu is free now.

I would've taken Kyanna or Jessie, just, y'know, FYI.
You have the change of Tinkerskank now

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So I was browsing Greenlight and found this. It hasn't made it through Kickstarter yet (only has $90 and it's only 1% funded with 34 days left), and it's on Greenlight, but it sounds like it might have potential. The concept sounds so good.

Outpost 13 is a point-and-click action-adventure strategy game that takes place at an outpost on the planet Achelous IV. You, the player, plays as a dog named "Fen" who comes into contact with an alien biological agent that bonds the dog/player with an alien life form who calls himself "Tantalus." The player's objective is to leave Achelous and make it to the nearest spaceport by inducing enough fear into the stationed crew members that they abandon their 5 year long mission on Achelous and leave early.

You're the Monster: Player's will take on the role of an alien monster strategically killing off crew members while maintaining their cover as "Fen" the crew's pet dog. Enjoy barking, growling, and biting crew members!

Stealth, Strategy, and a Fiery Death: Player's will need to form a strategy to separate and alienate crew members by creating distractions, utilizing the ventilation system, and temporarily knocking out the outpost's power. If player's are unable to maintain their cover and stealth, or is discovered as the monster, the crew will respond with flamethrower's and you will be destroyed by fire.

Character Progression: As player's make progress via objective progression and killing crew members, new abilities and ability improvements for Fen & Tantalus will be unlocked. Some ability improvements include better sabotaging skills, poisoning medical supplies, and creating better distractions.

Alien Planet Setting: Outpost 13 takes place on Achelous IV, a life viable planet several times larger than earth. Winters and summers last several years each, and it is currently 13 earth months into winter on Achelous.

A Tribute to Science Fiction Horror: Outpost 13 is a tribute to cult favorite science fiction horror films such as Alien, The Thing, Predator, and the X-Files.

It's supposed to release next summer if it's funded. Those The Thing influences are making me want to back it already.

L.O.R.D

i just start playing Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
and what a weird game
is all the game is hack and slashing ? on one platform ?
its get very boring after 5 minutes
i upgrade all things ( by cheating ) , but all i can do is X and Y and and comet kick and charging with B
i saw the trailer you can slash very very fast 15 times in one target, but i can't do it
i wish there some actual story in the game
the game remind me of ninja's blade some how,
the other person is consumed by evil sword

Jawmuncher

Well we got the team now so not much more discussion until it comes out. Chariot will make our pkaythroughs their own thread though.

We can't mess with SteamGAF that bad.

i just start playing Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
and what a weird game
is all the game is hack and slashing ? on one platform ?
its get very boring after 5 minutes
i upgrade all things ( by cheating ) , but all i can do is X and Y and and comet kick and charging with B
i saw the trailer you can slash very very fast 15 times in one target, but i can't do it
i wish there some actual story in the game
the game remind me of ninja's blade some how,
the other person is consumed by evil sword

The whole game just has 5 stages though.
And yeah. Thats the whole game.

One thing though. There is one upgrade, that breaks the whole game or at least makes the game totally hard. Forgot which one though.

There is a story in it, though its... not really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom