• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if these will work but everyone is welcome to try

50% Legend of Grimrock Steam discount coupon Key: DAVF3-2GTTT-HPWRA
50% Legend of Grimrock Steam discount coupon Key: LX57J-M7HAE-97Q27

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
As someone who has never played a point and click sort of game, which one would you recommend for $2.49 or less?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Not sure if these will work but everyone is welcome to try

50% Legend of Grimrock Steam discount coupon Key

Thanks for those, I didn't get any because I already bought and used mine.

however, why do you have the Kanji for noon as your avatar? It drives me crazy everytime I see it! :D

Karl2177

Ughhhh. Mirror's Edge is at 50% until the 27th, but I don't know if it will go below 50%... So tempting to just pick it up now.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Ughhhh. Mirror's Edge is at 50% until the 27th, but I don't know if it will go below 50%... So tempting to just pick it up now.

It's been 5 bucks before, more than once. Also, there's another, bigger sale in less than a month.

Just wait it out. 75% rule!

DocSeuss

Too bad I don't have the money to participate in the sale this year. Just gave the rest of my paycheck to my parents to help cover some medical expenses. Plus, I've already got plenty of games from back when I did have money to spend. I'll go play them.

oh god I want to buy KOTOR 2 even though I haven't yet beaten KOTOR

Why are the daily deals 44 hours long????

Presumably, Thanksgiving.

Just finished The Walking Dead.

Bloody hell, that ending! One of the best endings I've experienced in a game, had me getting all emotional and the story/acting was just done so well. I can't remember the last time I felt so attached to any characters and the end was heartbreaking.

Absolutely can't wait for season two.

What an outstanding game this has been. With episode five out of the way and how it all ended ... I think I'm now putting this as my GOTY, it's just that good.

You're a fool if you don't pick this up in the sale.
Thanks, bought!

Amzin

So does that mean there wont' ne an update tomorrow for the daily deals?

During the last sale, there were new deals every 24 hours, but each daily deal lasted 36 hours. So there will probably be new ones everyday that last for 48 hours each.

Tizoc

I'm pretty sure Bone got good reviews when it came out. I remember playing a little of it and it was fun.

Oh good thanks, will get it tomorrow all these purchases are taking a toll on me.
This is my first time making purchases of Steam btw ^_^;

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Very temped by Darksiders II. I know there was a lot of hullabaloo about the PC version when it first came out. Have the technical issues been addressed in any satisfactory way?

I also know lots of people found it disappointing. If I'm buying it mainly for the combat and loot and don't care about the narrative aspect, will I be satisfied? I need something to tide me over until DmC and MG:Rising.

Must....HOLD......

pjpq6lha.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

I can vouch for Lost Horizon. It's very loosely based on the story of the same name. Atmospheric, exotic. Sort of an Indiana Jones adventurer vibe. Great visual design and use of colour. Didn't seem to frustrating. I liked the characters. Localization was solid and it didn't feel like a gibberish Eastern Europe PnC. I only played about half of it so I don't have much to add about pacing or how the story concludes or anything, but definitely worth the $5. You might want to wait to see if it becomes a daily deal (it's been a daily deal many times before) or 75% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom