• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
it's an execution-oriented, punishing game that's sparsely checkpointed

of course it's stressful

except it's really really not punishing

If you aren't greedy you shouldn't be taking many hits

If you're taking too many hits and swear you're playing with patience, get some heavier armor.
*in bloodborne just git gud :3

Messiah

Bumping this for the last time.
Alright, I'll give it a shot. Hope the time is okay for people. Friday, 11th December 6PM GMT

Europe Xrd release gamenight
header.jpg

1 - Messiah
2 - ViviOggi
3 - Gipsy Danger?
4 - Madridista
5 - Spirited
6 - T.O.P
7 -
8 -

t1449856800z0.png

Everyone who wants to participate please add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Messiahid/
don't mind the cyclops

zkylon

zkylewd

If you're taking too many hits and swear you're playing with patience, get some heavier armor.
unless you go full havel or whatever, you're dead in just a few hits

is this some sort of revisionist crap where dark souls is super easy, its upgrade and covenant systems really transparent and pvp completely balanced

unless you go full havel or whatever, you're dead in just a few hits

is this some sort of revisionist crap where dark souls is super easy, its upgrade and covenant systems really transparent and pvp completely balanced

nah it's just the truth that the core gameplay of dark souls allows you to cheese the entire game, it's ezpz

Hektor

Dr Dogg

PC Gamer: Guilty Gear Xrd 5k screenshot gallery

Additionally ArcSys announced what they are working on for the first patch.
If they fix these issues my major gripes with the port will be gone and I heartily recommend it.

I'm hoping Revelator won't take that long to hit PC. One can dream at least.
As a european I definitely know that I will wait for the PC release and avoid grabbing an ArcSys game on consoles again though.

Hmmmmm their instructions sound awfully familiar. Also you don't need to comment out any resolutions at all you just need to make the resolution you want to render to be the first one in your list. Might be a bit too much for neat freaks but saves the house keeping you need to do when booting GeDoSaTo for Xrd.

Speaking of any more progresses with Lightning Returns' resolution? Did anyone test further than what I posted in here last night? I found the current resolution value and that works fine and dandy but with 17,000 addresses to go through altering the fixed values so you can patch it up to the executable and not have to use CheatEngie everytime might take more time than I can spare.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Black Desert Online Beta Key -- MB-8DC1C1EAD9DFB666 - Taken by MaxiLive

Chariot

I played a bit of SWOTOR yesterday and it was bad. I really like how the game looks and the classes, however it punches you in the face too much for being a free user. I get that they want get people to pay, but how about having people enjoy the game enough first to invest later. Instead your just stumbling over restrictions and restrictions. You don't get Exp here, you get less Exp here, you can't run until level 10, you can play most of the races, etc. etc. It's just too much and I don't know who thought that was a good idea. You bother player later starting at midgame, when they are already invested in the game. Like this they lose potential customers like me who just leave before they have seen much.

I played a bit of SWOTOR yesterday and it was bad. I really like how the game looks and the classes, however it punches you in the face too much for being a free user. I get that they want get people to pay, but how about having people enjoy the game enough first to invest later. Instead your just stumbling over restrictions and restrictions. You don't get Exp here, you get less Exp here, you can't run until level 10, you can play most of the races, etc. etc. It's just too much and I don't know who thought that was a good idea. You bother player later starting at midgame, when they are already invested in the game. Like this they lose potential customers like me who just leave before they have seen much.

Yes, the restrictions in SWTOR are kinda harsh indeed. It's the mmo that requires you to invest at least $5 upfront to enjoy. However, I managed to play Agent story till the end without spending a dime. As long as you do the dungeon quests, you won't get behind in level due to low exp rate. Story is incredible, fully voiced with meaningful RPG elements, which is pretty rare in mmorpg scene.

derExperte

Games you didn't know you wanted.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys to get into that payitforward raffle. Yes, I know no shame. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sodacity -- MB-EF0032B4F4D388C9 - Taken by fuzzy123
Nightside -- MB-07BF19700F8071C8 - Taken by Abomination

I've only played 2, but I feel it's not true. I really can't say the game is 100% "fair", when it does have bullshit enemy placements, or just awful level like the super dark one with poison, and chance of you getting blown up and fall to death.

Deques

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Wild Island Quest -- MB-B4C2E85237220856 - Taken by bobnowhere
Project Tarvotan -- MB-74A002E00CDBD06D - Taken by Darth Kupi
Owys -- MB-47133BBED8D7D950 - Taken by Vuze
Industry Transporters -- MB-BF14C1A3DDC2B9E8 - Taken by Jalal

From Groupees greenlight bundles

crap

ModBot said:
Instructions for crazyrabbits:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 15 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Dungeon Defenders II -- MB-6DAD1D9B27EC4E7D - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Abomination
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack DLC -- MB-3CC8E087735E91AE - Taken by ModBot - Taken by S1n1st3r
Total War: Arena -- MB-FA721662301BFB2C - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Abomination
Guns of Icarus Online OST -- MB-98752B9B3810829B - Taken by ModBot - Taken by S1n1st3r
Enemy Mind -- MB-D8CC86757DBA440F - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Darth Kupi
Total War: Arena Premium Account/Yogscast Shield (in-game code) -- MB-D6D7B4403F2394BF
Vanguard Princess -- MB-115A026A1B26F3E8 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by KDash31987
Fortune's Tavern Mayor DLC -- MB-EB3EFC79FDF10352 - Taken by PunishedSnake

Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-8A4A3716732ABAF8 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by S1n1st3r
ulgzbKC.png
Evopollution (Desura) -- MB-D84E45FCC1A5774D
Vanguard Princess Lilith DLC -- MB-94C56669EB5B2B49 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Gez
Super Star Path -- MB-891D60E870331C25 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by yoshizzle
Terablaster -- MB-D18879085D19FB9A - Taken by Jalal
Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize DLC -- MB-D5D16B0A997EBAA1 - Taken by AsylumX
Torchlight II -- MB-2531D53B1FAB1BA4 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by OmarYusaf
Magicka Wizard Wars Media Giveaway DLC #2 -- MB-050BB4AE0FBAEAD5 - Taken by TheMadMan007

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Enemy Mind was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Fortune's Tavern Mayor DLC was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Evopollution (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Terablaster was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Magicka Wizard Wars Media Giveaway DLC #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom