• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Don't send me shit
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.
imagekxu2o.png

The Elder Scrolls Online (Free Weekend Access) -- MB-23E9D521133B60D3

How to Redeem Your Key:
Create a game account at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
Activate your account by clicking the link in the activation email sent to you.
Return to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com and sign in with your new account.
On your account page, click "Redeem Code." Enter your Free Play Weekend code in the popup box that appears.
Once your code has been successfully redeemed, a download link will appear on your account page.
Download the game and play! (Note: The game can be pre-loaded but will only be playable from 00:01 PST Thursday on the 10th of December).

Sober

Holeeee crap Tales From The Borderlands is so damn good. Ties or might be better than S1 of The Walking Dead for me. And I really didn't like BL2 much either.

Modbot question, I created a give away, but i screwed up and added a carriage return and it thought I was giving away a mystery game as well. Can I fix this?

Finally finished the semester. Once i finish scoring these essays for my side job, im going to fucking vegetate on all the games i bought during the autumn sale
or i just play Pillars of Eternity and Dota. It can go either way tbh

Not even Persona 4 Golden? I kinda figured that was the only reason to buy a Vita.

persona 4 golden
ys celceta
danganronpa trigger happy havoc
danganronpa 2 goodbye despair
superbeat xonic
earth defense force 2
dragon's crown
soul sacrifice delta
freedom wars
killzone mercenary
gravity rush
wipeout hd
steins;gate
tearaway
tales of hearts r
muramasa rebirth

i could keep going but you get the point. vita has plenty of fun games worth buying it for, and a lot of great ports too

List of vita games to buy.
paper.png
RPGs! RPGs everywhere.

Wowser.
I want the plot to realize the full potential to say the least, felt like the end was such a weird cop-out that failed to realize anything leading up to it. Love the game regardless, tons of fun.

Little late on a reply, but they ran out of money. Contradiction is the product of a 156-backer KS campaign that raised £4,010. It's pretty much a miracle it happened at all, let alone something as good as it is.

IIRC they're working on a sequel, so hopes are high.

Persona 4 Golden adds a bit where if you've been sleeping with all the girls it makes you feel like a terrible person by making it obvious that they know and you get huge, multiple minute long conversations about how you've hurt them. Hilarious.

Wow, had my Hotline Miami 2 map that I was working on crash and delete it's file :(.

The Hot New Level "DIAL TONE™" has been delayed to Q1 2016 (or whenever they push the live build)...

Had the whole outside area done and was working on the first set of rooms. My back up save just crashes when ever I try to load it too.

BasilZero

Played Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - friend gifted to me :D

Loving the game so far - no issues either so far.

Played with my PS4's dualshock 4 and the experience was pretty good. Not gonna use my xbox360 controller for fighters again!

Still DT is worse than Ninja Gaiden 3.
23ESWLY.gif
I'm having way more fun with Devil's Third than I did with the horrible abomination that was Ninja Gaiden 3. Seriously what the fuck with that game. One weapon, endless hordes, heavily reduced moveset, and on and on. Wish that revised version would come to steam though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
No one wants to try for a million bucks?

You mean the Elder Scrolls online? I tried a bit of it yesterday. It wasn't bad. But, not worth $50 either. I kinda enjoyed it more than Beth's own offering, which is kinda sad.

Momentary

Banned
I still don't think we'll get Tekken for PC, no matter it being on Unreal Engine 4. It have been said time and time again at every single Tekken release, that it would eventually come to PC but I don't think Harada-san is interested in porting it honestly - Namco Bandai might be though.

Want to put an avatar bet on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom