• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of xGreg, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xGreg, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gorky 17 -- MB-A32353DA611357AB - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-257E43251E029529 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-1FC8DF43C81675DB - Taken by TetraxShards. 3 entrants total.
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-4967A110DD903D35 - Taken by Knurek. 1 entrants total.
Trine -- MB-069BA672CDCE260F - Taken by Shalashaska. 3 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Gish -- MB-C676A52F1F7967C4 - Taken by Kagemusha. 1 entrants total.
Magicka -- MB-32F29BE032473822 - Taken by Mixed2k. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Gorky 17 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Crayon Physics Deluxe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Avadon: The Black Fortress was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ruzh Delta Z was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1449976613z1.png

user237

Coinplay has revealed the final game of their Mystery Holiday Bundle.

This was supposed to be like the Mystery Bundles from Indie Royale (remember them?) and it pretty much lived up to that expectation. Some good games mixed with bad ones, and most of them bundled several times before.

I bought it for $3 and feel I got a decent value on it. I got seven games that I didn't already have and only one of them, AoF World online, looks to be an unplayable turd.

I would be willing to buy another bundle from Coinplay in the future (just hope they can dodge the crap-tier games like AoF World).

Are there boxed copies of Helldivers anywhere on PC? The likelihood of a key for that game being stolen is incredibly low. I guess it could have been purchased with a stolen credit card, but that key would probably get revoked before it even hit a key reselling site, if that was the case. I feel like people are way too quick to admonish people for buying from those kind of resellers. Yeah the devs are getting way less revenue if the key was bought via traditional means, but that's kind of reality of a global market and there's no guarantee that the person would have the game at the higher price point if a cheaper option wasn't available. It's akin to equating a pirated copy a lost sale.

Great now I sound like I'm a pirate and I'm down with supporting the Russian mafia to save a few bucks. Might as well say I use Adblock on Neogaf to get a trifecta.

None of the statements from the paragraph above are true, if that is anyway unclear.

Jawmuncher

Weren't people here juuuust using G2A to get R.U.S.E. when it got de-listed a few days ago? Lmao ok SteamGAF

Fatal Futanari, can't get over that name lol.
Also I think that was just one member. I agree with empty space on the matter. Everyone's open to their choice of where to buy. But it's best to know the risks if you decide on going to such sites.

---

We're about to get like 3 pages of lists now. I made a brief mention in my MGSV review and suffered that.

Fatal Futanari, can't get over that name lol.
Also I think that was just one member. I agree with empty space on the matter. Everyone's open to their choice of where to buy. But it's best to know the risks if you decide on going to such sites.
;>

A few people did (including me :D ). But yea, I agree with Empty Space as well.

Soulflarz

Banned
The issue is moreso since idlemaster broke it takes up to 15hr for a single game so I have like 5 games at 20+ hours but the rest of my list is ruined now >_>

Jawmuncher

The issue is moreso since idlemaster broke it takes up to 15hr for a single game so I have like 5 games at 20+ hours but the rest of my list is ruined now >_>

Back in the day there was no idle master. I was idling stacking and when I closed it the process remained. Thankfully I caught it, but it's still up there.

Soulflarz

Banned
ch 4 in LiS

Reminds me back to chapter 3 when my friend asked whodunnit and i straight up said it

that was way way way way way too obvious

Khronico

I heard so much goodness about Mount and Blade that I bought it way back last year. Not even started up once. But I really want to play it. Videos I saw and concept are so good.

There's nothing else like it. You should really try it out.

The mod community produces some amazing content too, whenever I get tired of the base game I just search the mod forum and pick one to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom