• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations

HuzRGgr.jpg

Adventure Time: Artifact Checking

MUnited83

For you.
a free to play, microtransaction free shooter in pre-alpha vs a AAA multimillion dollar franchise
can YOU tell the difference, steamgaf?
Dunno, Unreal Tournament is a AAA multi-million dollar franchise too. And The Order isn't really a franchise. Regardless, The Order is still one of the best looking games available in the market . Just a shame about the resolution. But everything else (graphically) is top notch.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Miff, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Antichamber -- MB-82605E0D8B568FA2 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 19 entrants total.

t1449060746z1.png

So..who's ready for christmas sales?

I didn't spend a single cent, the only 3 games I got where from card money. A combination of poor deals and a boring sale I suppose.

It will be interesting to see if discounts drop further during the Christmas sale, it would be a pretty good indication the just ended sale was a bit of a bust sales wise.

Red Hood

Banned
Maybe it has already been mentioned in the previous pages, but it seems like WB have started adding Arkham Origins (without the season pass unfortunately, turns out it DOES come with the season pass) and Blackgate to all Arkham Knight owners:

arkhamgpbm1.png

tumblr_ncdii24qUz1qhvd5so1_500.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

THE CHRONICLES OF EMERLAND. SOLITAIRE -- MB-0818A90BAE315AE1 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.

t1449019588z1.png

I only bought 1 game on Steam during the sale (OlliOlli 2 because I had the 75% off Alienware coupon)...bought a few more games elsewhere that had better prices and got some games during the Windows Store 10 cent deals (ilomilo plus, Hitman Go, and the Halo Spartan games)

r3n4ud

I only bought 1 game on Steam during the sale (OlliOlli 2 because I had the 75% off Alienware coupon)...bought a few more games elsewhere that had better prices and got some games during the Windows Store 10 cent deals (ilomilo plus, Hitman Go, and the Halo Spartan games)
Bought a few games myself. I thought it was a decent sale *shrugs*

Red Hood

Banned
Too little, too late WB

Take this pittance and shove it

I'm usually not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but yeah.

I'll settle for it though, considering I was one of the freak shows who miraculously ran Arkham Knight fairly well. People with far better rigs ran it like shit.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Maybe it has already been mentioned in the previous pages, but it seems like WB have started adding Arkham Origins (without the season pass unfortunately) and Blackgate to all Arkham Knight owners:

arkhamgpbm1.png

Yeah, got it as well. Well, they have cards. Origins has all DLC.

Maybe it has already been mentioned in the previous pages, but it seems like WB have started adding Arkham Origins (without the season pass unfortunately) and Blackgate to all Arkham Knight owners:

arkhamgpbm1.png

Yay, I got a free Blackgate.
I feel bad for people who already own all of them.

Anyway, is there any good reason from them to put Arkham Knight between Origins & Blackgate?

Mikurden

I don't even bother to get the free origin games anymore, since the last time I tried I had to download a mandatory client update, which seems to have corrupted my Origin .exe and it crashed every time I launched it. Not going to expend any effort trying to get it working (not for Origin anyway), even for free games (I've already played most of the free games they've given out anyway). I'm sure there's a new update by now that will have fixed my problem, but meh.
You don't even need the Origin client to get them added to your account -- just click 'download' and then close the pop-up.

Parsnip

I already own all the Batman games.
I am outraged, smoke is literally coming out of my ears, that's how angry I am.

Just kidding. I had fun with Batman AK and don't feel like I'm entitled for any freebies. So it's a good thing then that I'm not getting any.

jG0ZJxi.jpg

Red Hood

Banned
Yay, I got a free Blackgate.
I feel bad for people who already own all of them.

I thought Blackgate was a surprisingly okay/good game. Played it on the 3DS and I thought the idea was great, but the execution somewhat lacking. Freeflow combat doesn't work in a 2D environment and controls were kinda awkward/limiting, but in the end it made me wish for a new --better polished-- Arkham metroidvania. I mostly enjoyed my time with it.

Can't say anything about the PC version but I assume it's the same game with better visuals.

You don't type it in a phone..well once to log in. This is for your account in general, including web.

What happens for me is I go to log in on my PC. A small notification pops up in my notification bar with a code and on my PC a pane pop sup for code input.
Yeah, I don't have the Steam app on my phone. That is what it works through right.
a free to play, microtransaction free shooter in pre-alpha vs a AAA multimillion dollar franchise
can YOU tell the difference, steamgaf?
4.5K? Kind of an odd resolution. It looks great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom