• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

i voted for bloodborne as my goty. am i banned from steamGAF now?

Arthea

I find it so very strange that Shadow of Mordor was praised so much when released and it's shunned so much now

just for kicks searched Trails SC in gaf GOTY thread, it's on grant total seven lists there, damn Trails is cursed, it totally is.
I'm not sure I even will vote in general GOTY thread, I might in steam GOTY endeavour, if it's happening, still not sure
As of now my GOTY list consist of games that or nobody played, or nobody cares about, or nobody heard of, but that's nothing new.

Is it the first time we see Cyberpunk main character? Or is that the one from the first reveal CGI trailer?
It's been a while.

wait, what main character? That's not a female that was supposed to be a main character, I won't buy that game the day one if it all was a lie, you hear me CDred?

ArjanN

I find it so very strange that Shadow of Mordor was praised so much when released and it's shunned so much now

Inflated hype on release, exaggerated internet snark afterwards. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. It did some interesting things but there's a lot of bloat and generic AAA design in there as well.

There just wasn't much released last year. Look at it this way, when you are in a desert, starving and find a cracker, that cracker is going to taste amazing but once you are in a town, you realize its just a cracker.

Arthea

I remember wanting to play God Eater very much at some point, because it had some interesting, peculiar game mechanics, but it never came to fruition. Now it probably will

As for Berseria, we kinda knew that Bamco came to PC to stay, hopefully Tales keep selling, because those games benefit a lot by running smoothly.

F YEAH!

God Eater 1 and 2 for PC!

Hyped for Gundam Extreme VS coming to West too!

not on PC...

Bah, I thought of something earlier that I really wanted to get during the Steam sale and now I can't remember what it was. I'll probably remember 15 minutes after the sale ends.

I remember wanting to play God Eater very much at some point, because it had some interesting, peculiar game mechanics, but it never came to fruition. Now it probably will

As for Berseria, we kinda knew that Bamco came to PC to stay, hopefully Tales keeps selling, because those games benefit a lot by running smoothly.

not on PC...

Yeah, but it's a start! I fully expect the eventual PS4 version to go for PC if sales are decent. (And if it gets announced to the West >_>)

Also, it coming to west was one of my wishes. One step at a time. :)

Hektor

Did my list: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=190051901&posted=1#post190051901

Half those things will probably change in the SteamGAFvote tho, because i have a hard time deciding a ranking. Like, i can say which games where my favorites this year, but bringing them into a list from best to worst? ALL OF THEM ARE AMAZING.

The X-Axis seems to be broken, the bar got a vey different lenght depending on wether i pushed the stick into the right or the left direction. It's either 40% or 50%.

I guess that's not good?

My XBONE Pad is already here. Love'ya amazon.

Pachimari

I have no idea what I would put in a 2015 top list, even though I know a lot of good games came out this year. I haven't played much of Metal Gear Solid V or The Witcher III, so don't feel like listing them, while I haven't played Rocket League as much as I would like.

I think mine looks like this right now:

1. Rainbow Six: Siege
2. Splatoon
3. Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
5. Life Is Strange

Deques

Just posting a random anime gif for no reason.
Maybe this is how all you feel when a console exclusive game is announced to Steam. It's SFW
CrispFrightenedFrilledlizard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom