• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uraizen

Banned
image.php

... I like this.

Not if we steamgaffers post our list there and have witcha 3 or whatever drop it to #6!

I already voted for Transformers and there's just so much work involved in editing something.

The fervor that people are posting it with is kinda funny. I dunno if I'd put it as my number 1 but I have to think some more. Most are just rushing into the thread and putting Bloodborne at #1 in the wrong format and no other games on the list.

Reminds me very much of the way people were all over The Last of Us in 2013's voting thread.

And apparently, The Witcher 3 won't count, people should put The Witcher III instead. It's doomed from the beginning. MGSV barely got #1 votes so far (which is kinda surprising for me), and it seems that there are lots of unique, non AAA #1 votes as well.

Ozium

testing new avatar edit wtf i deleted all that shit why is not transparent? now i fixed it but it is bad

i need help i dont know how to photoshop

Vuze

Borderlands 2's last few areas are garbage. It retroactively makes the earlier sections of the game worse.
The game as a whole was a case of "damn, I'm like 3/4 through, now I've got to finish it" for me. I even played it in coop with my bro but at some point, it just lost all of its initial appeal. How anyone could ever finish this game solo without getting burnt-out is beyond me

Stealth E: Also thanks for the key Ozi

The game as a whole was a case of "damn, I'm like 3/4 through, now I've got to finish it" for me. I even played it in coop with my bro but at some point, it just lost all of its initial appeal. How anyone could ever finish this game solo without getting burnt-out is beyond me

Stealth E: Also thanks for the key Ozi

I made it to the final boss solo but now I'm probably going to give it up. They completely abandoned any pretense of encounter design for that final stretch--I've spent more time running back to the boss chambers due to accidentally leaving (twice now) than I have spent fighting him.

And I'm not sure what happened, but my character is now as durable as styrofoam. That is, she looks fine, but crumbles at the first touch and never recovers. So the boss has been... unfun, to say the least. (30 seconds against him is my personal record).

Gearbox really had something there for the first, say, ten hours, but the balance just goes completely out of the window. It loses that "sweet spot" where enemies are reactive, fun, and varied, and eventually everything is the same kind of bulletsponge, resistant to the same things, and capable of killing you in exactly the same way. Oh, and your weapons/tactics are set in stone by this point.

Consider me unhyped for Borderlands 3.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So you have to post Witcher 3 as The Witcher III: Wild Hunt in the Goty thread.
Witcher has already lost, so many votes won't be counted.
Almost feels like the OP even tries to make Witcher lose.

zkylon

zkylewd
don't be silly

you usually get sent a pm if you're breaking the format

cheese really does a great job every year helping ppl out and making the whole voting process as good as possible

he just looks a lot cooler on the avatar versoin cos his eyes look smaller

Knurek

Do you have to name your submission Fall⚡ut4 for it to count?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
don't be silly

you usually get sent a pm if you're breaking the format

cheese really does a great job every year helping ppl out and making the whole voting process as good as possible
The part about him trying to make Witcher lose was a joke.
Just thought it was a bit funny how Witcher's name in the list is the least used one of the variations in thread.

Has mostly seen : Witcher 3, The Witcher 3, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and The Witcher III.

Coreda

It's not even the correct title format. CDPR in their branding docs specify using '3' rather than 'III'.

Really? I mean it can't be that hard to include anything with "witcher" in it, can it?

AHA-Lambda

Congrats! Doesn't seem like you are doing yourself any favours with those comments for each game. None of them seem to be close to your liking :eek:

That is very true V_V

Lot of them have been sale/bundle fodder I've been working through from the backlog, and I am stubborn bout playing and finishing my games

Out of 64 I probably liked/enjoyed half to 2/3 of them, the rest help pass time I guess, there's few I genuinely hated
Least I'm not completely crazy and played through but hated all of them!

i voted for bloodborne as my goty. am i banned from steamGAF now?

Nah, you're cool.
As long as you don't post something like this.
1. Bloodborne ; Fuck everything else. If this game doesnt get GOTY then gaf has their collective heads further up their asses then I realized. Its a fucking masterpiece.

Geralt and Cyberpunk guy hope you have a swell Life Day

Is it the first time we see Cyberpunk main character? Or is that the one from the first reveal CGI trailer?
It's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom