• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about changing my avatar to a Bloodbourne avatar and and comparing all the games in my list to it then not having it on my GOTY list in the GOTY thread.

Tizoc

Anybody know much about N3DS and different regions?

Cheaper to get a JP N3DS LL then it is the states one.

But are regionally blocked online wide?

N3DS and 3DS in general are all region locked. if you got a JP 3DS it'll only run JP 3DS games unless you use some form of homebrew.

I'm starting to get press releases from game developers about their games being on sale tomorrow. Is this bad form, breaking the sale embargo or whatever?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
BundleStar Black Christmas Bundle

DOLLAR BUNDLE - Grab 10 awesome Steam games for $1!

Grab an early Xmas present with 10 awesome Steam games for just $1 in the Black Christmas Bundle! Saving over $50, pick up this bundle for the special introductory price until December 24th!

Lethal RPG: War
Enola
Belladonna
SkyFlower
Blast Zone 2
Forest Warrior
Cosmic Rocket Defender
Scott in Space
Pilot Crusader
After The End: The Harvest

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/black-christmas-bundle

Indie Gala Monday "Christmas" Bundle

Pay only $1.99 or more (within the first 24 hours) and get these:
Life is Hard
Goosebumps: The Game
Super Trench Attack 2
Wyv and Keep: The Temple of the Lost Idol
Gunpowder
Krai Mira

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

KainXVIII

Enjoy!
ModBot said:
Instructions for KainXVIII:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KainXVIII, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Divine Divinity (GOG) -- MB-FA685C1E1039346C - Taken by Natty1. 1 entrants total.

t1450730467z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't care about them I just don't want my family finding that depraved shit like anime and such on my PC.
alright, just saying in case u thought it was incognito for realsies

4 hours into Dying Light and i yet again realize that this kind of game just isn't for me. I never learn.
i have the suspicion i'm gonna have a similar experience but gotta try it for myself i guess

i never learn either

Arthea

So happy that Tales of Berseria is coming to Steam!

Love the main character looks (and I'm sure that this will sell shit-tons in there lol):

boobs.pic

Oh and... Symphonia on February OMG OMG.

why? I like my Tales innocent, I like my games innocent, why devs keep doing that, isn't bazillion of Sakura games not enough already?

Hey Squeenix, why can't your PC port of FF4 look like this?

http://abload.de/img/ff4_pspwnrui.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

iOS ports are least time consuming, that's why we will only be getting them for eternity

[SPOILER]you know that, what's a point in rubbing salt into that wound?[/SPOILER]

edited: also it can be that if not for iOS ports, we wouldn't be getting anything aside from FF7-8 and FF13, with very high probability

GaussTek

Hey Squeenix, why can't your PC port of FF4 look like this?

http://abload.de/img/ff4_pspwnrui.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Because it takes more effort to port a PSP game than an Android game. Yes, we have the "old" FF games on Steam just because they were already ported to mobile devices :P

[quote="Arthea, post: 190073700"]why? I like my Tales innocent, I like my games innocent, why devs keep doing that, isn't bazillion of Sakura games not enough already?
[/QUOTE]

So, I see you like Tales of Innocence:

[quote][img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/Tales_of_Innocence_boxart.jpg

Bad joke, I know, sorry :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Because it takes more effort to port a PSP game than an Android game. Yes, we have the "old" FF games on Steam just because they were already ported to mobile devices :p

So, I see you like Tales of Innocence:

Bad joke, I know, sorry :(

You meant Sorey?

4 hours into Dying Light and i yet again realize that this kind of game just isn't for me. I never learn.

At this point I am content with just playing L4D1 and 2 for the rest of my life.

Haven't found another zombie game first person or not I have given a shit about since L4D2, and I don't even know why.

My mistake. I was talking about it being illegal to download a game for emulator without owning the game itself.

From what I've been told, downloading a game for emulator is illegal, EVEN IF you own the game. But ripping the owned copy yourself to make a backup? THAT'S legal.

Edit: Beaten. That'll teach me not to read up.

Stiill Breeding.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Alien Breed: Impact -- MB-97AF49C6AD223863 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 3 entrants total.

t1450731905z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
yea it's hard at this point to justify playing a game with zombies in it. i liked l4d1 quite a lot back in 2008 (holy shit was l4d1 7 years ago....) but felt burned by l4d2 and didn't quite like the walking dead as much as most ppl did

dead state tho, that one was such a great game for me, massive issues and all

the last of us is quite amazing at times if it counts as a zombie game

can't think of many more zombie-focused games (as in, games that are about zombies, not just games with zombies in em like stalker, planescape torment, etc.) i've liked

yea it's hard at this point to justify playing a game with zombies in it. i liked l4d1 quite a lot back in 2008 (holy shit was l4d1 7 years ago....) but felt burned by l4d2 and didn't quite like the walking dead as much as most ppl did

dead state tho, that one was such a great game for me, massive issues and all

the last of us is quite amazing at times if it counts as a zombie game

can't think of many more zombie-focused games i've liked (not counting the games that have zombies but aren't focused on them like stalker, planescape torment, etc.)

I wanted to try State of Decay but, I legit forget about it every time. How to Survive was okay but, I paid a dollar for it this Summer so that might affect my views on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom