• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
STOP TALKING ABOUT UNDERTALE!!! T.. to... too many cakes at one time!!!

This is Dogg right now

Eat-gif.gif

Do it

My daughter said she beat the game in about 7 hours, and that seems to be about the average on HowLongToBeat.

She also said that there are random factors involved that make every playthrough a little different, and that some people are obsessed with finding absolutely everything and are doing dozens of playthroughs to find it all.

I'm the kind of person that could easily spend some time trying to get everything if the game takes me right.
I'd probably pick it up then if it was actually on sale now. Guess I can wait for the Winter sale. Thanks for the info.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, that was a quick thread backfire from someone who didn't actually bother to check the facts through.

so it's not actually true? im at work so can't read the whole thread

didn't sound to me like something tale of tales would do so if someone told me it was just a misunderstand it i'd really buy it

also i'd make it all the more delicious since doc seuss first post is hilarious and i'd love to see him kneejerk mess up again lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
And yes I crumbled. One more game to play won't hurt right :(

cake1.gif

Don't worry, I'm giving in to the peer pressure too

MUnited83

For you.
so it's not actually true? im at work so can't read the whole thread

didn't sound to me like something tale of tales would do so if someone told me it was just a misunderstand it i'd really buy it

also i'd make it all the more delicious since doc seuss first post is hilarious and i'd love to see him kneejerk mess up again lol

Yep, just a misunderstanding. The price was the bundle price. Since the bundle was cheaper than the game individually, the base price of bundle and the discount of the bundle is what will show up on the wishlist/sale list.

The guy who made the thread, despite being pretty pissed, never actually went to the store page itself, he just took the price on the wishlist as the truth and....backfire.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yep, just a misunderstanding. The price was the bundle price. Since the bundle was cheaper than the game individually, the base price of bundle and the discount of the bundle is what will show up on the wishlist/sale list.

The guy who made the thread, despite being pretty pissed, never actually went to the store page itself, he just took the price on the wishlist as the truth and....backfire.
oh, i see, i'm glad

ppl should factcheck before posting stuff like that, these things tend to get picked up everywhere by ppl with the need to outrage and developers end up getting hurt over nothing

also it's a pity that it was like that, i also noticed the game showed as like 40 dollars on my wishlist which made me think "no wonder this game didn't sell" and i moved on. if i knew i wasn't looking at just the game instead of a bundle i might have bought it.

is this how steam works? cos that sounds dumb to me

Chie
Naoto
Yukiko
Rise
Makoto
Motoko
i always liked the name (and character) mamimi

sounds cute, i like it

Khronico

I reinstalled ff13 and for no apparent reason it runs significantly better now. I used to get constant low 20's framerate no matter what, but now I'm getting 30-60fps in battles and 60 in ingame cutscenes with settings identical to my last time trying, I'm not even overclocking ATM. I am completely baffled by this game and it's performance.

madjoki

uBrSLx4.png

This is new? Now you can automatically get games removed from Steam account without refund. It even lets you select package to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom