• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Also several games from my top 5 GotY picks are on sale, but mainly Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands. If you haven't picked these up yet, you're missing out.

zkylon

zkylewd
The intro songs for all the episodes are great. My personal favourite being Episode 4's.

Also the overall ending song is pretty good and has that 'borderlands' feel to it.

dont wanna spoil the songs but yeah, so i've heard

game has a ton of personality

I can't reject when somebody asks me nicely :(
well now you know what happens when you're good people

Game Awards Sale!

Undertale is listed but no discount (yet?) Fingers crossed!
i hope it gets one, then i'll have been smart not to buy it last week

cibele's on a discount too

sweet, i'm def getting that

Grief.exe

Normally I'd agree with you on this, but in this particular instance it's worth pointing out that the game ran at a pretty constant 60fps on PS4 with only a few dips when hundreds of monsters were on the screen.

I'm just being a dick.

Also several games from my top 5 GotY picks are on sale, but mainly Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands. If you haven't picked these up yet, you're missing out.

I bought Life is Strange, hopefully it lives up to the hype from this community.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's pretty sad when Call of Duty is $10 off and Fallout 4, Undertale, Assassin's Creed, and even Ori and the Blind Forrest are all full price.

Even Konami gave Metal Gear a discount. What a bizarre arrangement.

Ionic

The developers of these games don't have to put their game on discount because they got nominated for an award you guys know.

Sober

oh god guys i dont see any 75 percent off discounts the world is ending steam is dead time to sell your steam account and buy a bunch of guns and a cabin in the woods

Vazduh

Found cheap TFTB on steamtrades (telltale key, but for 2€ can't complain), really looking forward to it.

Turfster

The developers of these games don't have to put their game on discount because they got nominated for an award you guys know.
You can still do a token "here's 10% off" to show you're trying, though.
Even the illusion of a discount gets people to buy quicker than no discount at all.

That's about the most pitiful Steam sale I've ever seen, I was certain they just hadn't updated the discounts yet, but then I remembered it's not a normal sale and those aren't going to change...

Messiah

Finished off my first route playthrough of If My Heart Had Wings just in time for Dragon Quest: Heroes' release.

Like a clockwork.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If you bought Wolf14 after it released but within the first week of launch, you now have access to the Doom alpha. Bethesda forgot about the pre-purchase subs

Edit: Given Bethesda tweeted signup links several hours ago, it seems the image implying access for all purchasers could have been worded better.

If LiS were $10 or less for the full season I would've jumped in. I have steam wallet credit that I want to burn.

It's $10 on XB1 and PSN right now, too, so it's bullshit that it's $13 on Steam

Tizoc

If LiS were $10 or less for the full season I would've jumped in. I have steam wallet credit that I want to burn.

It's $10 on XB1 and PSN right now, too, so it's bullshit that it's $13 on Steam

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Grabbing LiS for PS4 so my moron of a brother can finally have more adventure games to play xp

Vazduh

Here in Croatia, one phone provider is selling Samsung Galaxy S5 + PS4 1tb Battlefront bundle. To recoup smartphone costs, people are selling ps4 for around 275 $ (regular price in stores for 500 gb version is 450$). To buy or not to buy?

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif

dex3108

Here in Croatia, one phone provider is selling Samsung Galaxy S5 + PS4 1tb Battlefront bundle. To recoup smartphone costs, people are selling ps4 for around 275 $ (regular price in stores for 500 gb version is 450$). To buy or not to buy?

If you want to play PS4 exclusives sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom