• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk removal?

Damn, wanted to remove Max Payne 1 & 2 (RU) but it would remove everything from that package. Not as useful as I hoped.

Yeah that's a bit unfortunate. I wanted to get rid of some unused betas that clutter up your library (Arma 2, Chivalry etc.) but they're tied to the game so it would remove it all.

Must be nice for you guys to want to utterly remove games you paid for. You're not content with just shunting them into a folder? Maybe I'm just a packrat or missing the point.

Some of these games are the garbage that got onto Steam through $1 Greenlight bundles. Should have been more prudent while activating them. That's totally on me. Games you've never heard of that you didn't know you owned and you'll never play because even if you did it would probably just launch a Unity asset dump. No loss if those go away right?

I don't mean to sound like HolyBaikal v2.0 but people lose interest in things all the time, so why is it difficult to imagine that one could lose interest in the +1 game?

Well, they seemed to handle the guy that request 200 games to be removed in one go just fine, so 700 wouldn't be impossible i'd say :p

How can you remove multiple games in one shot? I can't seem to find that option.

Uzzy

Well, not a complete waste of time. Where the Water Tastes Like Wine looks really pretty.

WhereTheWater-Shaw.png

And now we're back to bad DoritosPope. Tumblr is a scary place, full of horrifying Life is Strange pictures.

MUnited83

For you.
Yeah that's a bit unfortunate. I wanted to get rid of some unused betas that clutter up your library (Arma 2, Chivalry etc.) but they're tied to the game so it would remove it all.

Some of these games are the garbage that got onto Steam through $1 Greenlight bundles. Should have been more prudent while activating them. That's totally on me. Games you've never heard of that you didn't know you owned and you'll never play because even if you did it would probably just launch a Unity asset dump. No loss if those go away right?

I don't mean to sound like HolyBaikal v2.0 but people lose interest in things all the time, so why is it difficult to imagine that one could lose interest in the +1 game?

How can you remove multiple games in one shot? I can't seem to find that option.
I'm talking about a guy that got support to remove his 200 games before this new option was added. He just listed the packages he wanted removed and support removed them all at the same time.

I'm talking about a guy that got support to remove his 200 games before this new option was added. He just listed the packages he wanted removed and support removed them all at the same time.

Ah okay so he won the Steam customer support lottery then :p

Started watching the stream. Geoff looks really thin and gaunt. What's up with that.

AHA-Lambda

Eurgh, I'll see how it goes but I'm not staying up until 4 for this, reveals seem weak already.

I'll youtube the Chvrches performance tomorrow.

Uzzy

Legion of Doom backs their own. Shocker!

Lara Croft GO is seriously good, so it's nice that that won I suppose. Shame they couldn't get the actual Lara Croft actress on though.

AHA-Lambda

Was it not ad free last year?

These reveals are also really lame, and despite every year they say they'll have more time for awards they've already battered through at least 4, for half a new Uncharted trailer.

Eurgh >_>

I just want Chvrches, and then I'll check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom