• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Nothing there says "Bloodborne is the last one in the series" or "Bloodborne is the closure of the series". They just said they don't want to create Dark Souls and Bloodborne games over and over again. This doesn't mean, like, at all, that Bloodborne 2 isn't a thing.

-->

While the literal comment about Dark Souls 3 being the last game in the franchise was only made in regards to 'Dark Souls', he said that they dont want and cant make more dark souls and bloodborne games, so i assume it was meant in regards to the concept of the games rather than ip's.

Dr Dogg

What is up with that PC version.

Well having bloom turned down and the swamp filter removed actually makes the PC version look a lot better first hand. You do have the same filter presents that Gears of War PC had to mess about with if you want to bring the brown back. Also PC has bokeh depth of field under DX11 and waaaay better AA.

Soulflarz

Banned
Well having bloom turned down and the swamp filter removed actually makes the PC version look a lot better first hand. You do have the same filter presents that Gears of War PC had to mess about with if you want to bring the brown back. Also PC has bokeh depth of field under DX11 and waaaay better AA.

Are these the best settings? Thanks!

I will have that in mind when Bloodborne 2 is announced next year lol

You mean Demon Souls 3?
umbasa umbasa

dex3108

Somebody from Ubisoft is not that good at his/her job XD

CVZLM9SUYAA-Rrb.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/UplayUbisoft/status/672807880664461312

Dr Dogg

Are these the best settings? Thanks!

Well here's what you get with these horrid post filters/shaders.
23436044711_920ae45c83_o.png

Soft
23492391676_920ee2f8de_o.png

Lucent
22890214014_1f1b0e1a90_o.png

Vibrant
23518512035_07a01cab72_o.png
But if you wanted to 'restore' Shadow Complex to how it looked previously you could achieve the same washed out and blooming marvellous look via reshade/SweetFX/GeDoSaTo.

Somebody from Ubisoft is not that good at his/her job XD

CVZLM9SUYAA-Rrb.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/UplayUbisoft/status/672807880664461312

Bookmarked this for future use. Thanks uncle Ubi.

my hope with VR is that the PlaystationVR is a cross platform device because that would spare me the need to have two freaking headsets in my home.

I know that's likely not going to happen but a man can dream

derExperte

Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger And The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist – Launch Trailer

We’re tremendously excited for you to play it - and while it launches everywhere in 2 hours (5pm GMT / 9am PST) we thought that since you were so kind to sign up for news, we’d send you your copies early. So here they are:

A free copy awaits when you enter that code into Steam.

(If you'd like to play before release but don't see a Key here, please get in touch and we'll get you sorted.)

We can’t wait to hear how you make it through the darkened gardens, or the best strategies for the ballroom sequence, or whether you find the secrets hidden in the library.

When 5pm GMT rolls around, we’re going to be selling the game for the spectacular price of no money at all.

You might be wondering how we can afford to do that. A Good Question. See, the fact of the matter is, this game isn’t the only thing we’ve been working on over the past year.

We have plenty more surprises in store in the New Year, and they’ll all be piped down the various pipes into your inboxes through this very newsletter.

For now - enjoy the heist. Keep an eye on the guards. Stay in the shadows.

Crows Crows Crows

bah you need the epic's launcher to get shadow complex, i assumed it was drm free or something, theres always a catch. I'll play it asap just so i can uninstall it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Annubis, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-13C33EF7741EACFC - Taken by Cyldman. 11 entrants total.
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-C8D4E91C01199704 - Taken by Jalal. 9 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-827A206512442E72 - Taken by GERGiEV. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-3C4A2539ADF546CF - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 1 entrants total.
Blue Rose -- MB-16CF908F0E4B0AAA - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.
X-note -- MB-EF6FB91050874131 - Taken by pantsattack. 6 entrants total.
Sword of Asumi -- MB-B5E3DC7FC55AA95A - Taken by GaussTek. 3 entrants total.
Soul Gambler -- MB-443F90C8031CAB45 - Taken by Loptous. 4 entrants total.

t1449291789z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
50 quid? Saay Whaaaaat! I though this was like a mid tier priced game ala Blood Dragon.

I think right after it was announced they said it would be a full priced game. That's the point I completely lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom