• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some wishlist trimming for the winter sale. Only 15 titles were left.

For those curious:
Aviary Attorney, SteamWorld Heist, Ittle Dew 2, Rabi-Rabi, Xanadu Next, Axiom Verge, TiTs, Mushihimesama, TowerClimb, Icewind Dale EE, The Banner Saga 2, Bot Vice, Darkest Dungeon, Death Road to Canada and Undertale.

Parsnip

While looking at some more short games to beat before goty time, I noticed that A Boy and His Blob came out this year as well.
And the last episode of Dreamfall Chapters, so I should probably finally play all of those now.

Wok

For those curious:
Aviary Attorney, SteamWorld Heist, Ittle Dew 2, Rabi-Rabi, Xanadu Next, Axiom Verge, TiTs, Mushihimesama, TowerClimb, Icewind Dale EE, The Banner Saga 2, Bot Vice, Darkest Dungeon, Death Road to Canada and Undertale.

The devs of Aviary Attorney had been teasing an update in January, then they went radio silent for months, woke up in September and promised an update, then went radio silent ever since. Weird game.

Tizoc

The devs of Aviary Attorney had been teasing an update in January, then they went radio silent for months, woke up in September and promised an update, then went radio silent ever since. Weird game.

They're a small dev, and not all devs can perform the same. I just say wait out to see what they got in store.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Indie devs make great games, but it turns out that professional project management actually is a good thing

Success!
wrOug71l.png

I was actually charged shipping, even though I left a note asking for it to be waived and for them to send me the code instead, so they sent me a partial refund and the game code.

I mean, it's not the best game but for less than $10 it's worth it just to have.

For those curious:

bot vice looks pretty cool! hadnt heard of that.

Heist is pretty amazing

kevin1025

Banned
the titanfall 2 pc community...rip.

Is it bad? I haven't been playing for about a week as I finish DOOM up. It was holding in there last I checked!

Edit: Just checked.

Players Online: 3749.

It was in the 4600-5500 not even a week ago around this time of day :(

Success!
wrOug71l.png

I was actually charged shipping, even though I left a note asking for it to be waived and for them to send me the code instead, so they sent me a partial refund and the game code.

I mean, it's not the best game but for less than $10 it's worth it just to have.

Congrats! Or should I saw, well done Mr Bond.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That happens when you're granted (not to be confused with sent) a gift but there's no message attached. Valve should just do away with the pop-up entirely as the "1 new item in your inventory" notification is practically impossible to miss.

I aint got no gifts in ages

madjoki

That happens when you're granted (not to be confused with sent) a gift but there's no message attached. Valve should just do away with the pop-up entirely as the "1 new item in your inventory" notification is practically impossible to miss.

it also happens when free weekend ends.

You'd think these two would be easy to fix, but nope.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I aint got no gifts in ages

You'll find a copy of Minion Masters in your inventory.

it also happens when free weekend ends.

Hmm, I don't think that's accurate, but admittedly I may be misremembering as Free Weekends generally don't apply to me.

Edit: Oh, right, there are a couple of FWs going on at the moment. Perfect time to test using my alt. account. I don't care whether I'm right or wrong, to be clear, though I've no qualms with expressing humility; it'll just be useful to know for certain whether or not I need to mention Free Weekends when the issue pops up again in the future. Better a thorough understanding than a partial one.

Teggy

Gunpoint was added to Yogscast. I've already got it, but it's a quality game.

XCOM 2 ran pretty well for me as far as GOTY 2016 candidates. As long as you don't count the ride in the transport before missions.

Vuze

Just finished Batman Telltale and wow! I might just rank it as the second best title of their portfolio (that I've played). Ending definitely hinted at a next season being planned which will be interesting. It seems to rustle the jimmies of some hardcore fans but as a casual fan of Batman I felt really entertained throughout the whole season.

They also finally managed to fix the Xbox controller controls in one of the last title updates which made the finale oh so much more comforting.

I definitely recommend to pick this one up if you're into their thing. It looked absolutely gorgeous at 4K too and aside from the odd framerate drop in the bat cave, ran at a stable 60fps too.

Excited for TWD s03 but I might just wait a little bit before picking it up. Also, TellTale: Where's wolf among us s02??

Tizoc

I need Batman Telltale to be $10-13 already so i can blind buy it and finish it.

In the mean time, here's my current play list on PC-
Gabriel Knight 1
Darksiders 1
Driver San Fran (Just started this and I am loving the no fucks given about your super power, but man I suck at the drifting and breaking @_@)

Ozium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom