• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Anyone ever have Steam simply fail to send the "new browser verification" code? Checked my junk mail, etc., but it just isn't coming in this time.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone ever have Steam simply fail to send the "new browser verification" code? Checked my junk mail, etc., but it just isn't coming in this time.

There were server issues preventing e-mail notifications from being sent and while Valve fixed this for the most part, people are still not receiving Steam Guard codes.

FF XIII and XIII-2 will get a double-pack retail release here in Germany for 12,50€
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00O2SUMZ4/

91MLz-TBW2L._SL1500_.jpg

Dat German retail PC market

Ozium

why are there like.. at least ten people with the same avatar on gaming side? I keep seeing them.. it's robert downey jr from tropic thunder but w/ knack shopped in... like... why

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Dr Dogg

Damn it this may push me over the edge to buy this.

Well I say that right click didn't seem to get much use then the very next tutorial dungeon highlights right click is to use inventory items so it's pretty key. So it's a bit clunky via solely touch or even pen but I've got a Type Cover and bit's back to business. Framerate is good for the most part considering the integrated GPU but it does drop to 30 now and then but fractionally. I'm using a 1st Surface Pro so something with a bit more grunt like the 2nd gen or the 3rd gen i5 and up would have no issues.

ExoSoul

Banned
So I wake up
apparently I passed out at the hospital
to find that my gf left me her laptop and one of those usb wi-fi thingies
but I see You had a hand in that :p
so that I can play and check Gaf while I recover.
She's awesome =)

Sooo, what did I miss?
Besides the deal on KiD T_T

Hopefully he'll recover soon.
we hope he's OK.
Hope he gets better soon!
I hope he's alright. Best wishes.
Hope he is alright and can leave the hospital soon :)
Wish him a speedy recovery :)
Hopefully he gets better soon.
Hey, say him to recover fast!
Hope he has a quick recovery!!!
I wish him a quick recovery.
I hope that he will recover fast.
Hope he gets better soon!
Hope all is well
I hope he gets better soon!
Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Aw :(
Please send him our best wishes and regards! Wish him a speedy recovery and to see him here soon again.

Thanks guys ^_^
I hope this is ok =x
I have to go for a bit but there'll be a... "surprise" later =)

Gotta be honest, can't tell if this is serious or a troll based on the thread from a week or so ago...
I don't think she saw that, if she did I'll have to give her my kudos cause I myself had doubts when I read her post xD

He's a cool guy.
*blush* (≧◡≦)

You should wife him or husband him better! :p
I think I get what you're saying but fyi that kinda reads as if she should find me a better partner xD
ಠ_ಠ

Barbarian

Well I say that right click didn't seem to get much use then the very next tutorial dungeon highlights right click is to use inventory items so it's pretty key. So it's a bit clunky via solely touch or even pen but I've got a Type Cover and bit's back to business. Framerate is good for the most part considering the integrated GPU but it does drop to 30 now and then but fractionally. I'm using a 1st Surface Pro so something with a bit more grunt like the 2nd gen or the 3rd gen i5 and up would have no issues.

Thanks! I have a 2nd gen. I don't usually use it for gaming (because the battery drains so quickly), but this is very tempting.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
You've got a good one there Exo, stay good for her and future Steam sales.

So is there a fix for the Steam version Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II or is still utterly broken on modern systems?

Dr Dogg

Thanks! I have a 2nd gen. I don't usually use it for gaming (because the battery drains so quickly), but this is very tempting.

Just to add on my previous post. Stupidly I forgot I had the button on the digitizer set to the radial menu and not a right click so changing that and it works fine. Baring the few times keyboard input is needed it's perfectly fine with pen controls. Sorry I'm not helping your temptation here ;)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.

Star Wars: Starfighter -- MB-595DC65C2B74EE01 - Taken by Sarcasm

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-DA11CE51BED06009 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II -- MB-434388D0016786D5 - Taken by darkchewie. 7 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-7A6295D4082FA424 - Taken by bobnowhere. 29 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy -- MB-6F035A2B3912DD01 - Taken by Diedac. 11 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-AA1301DC17A417A3 - Taken by Naked Snake. 13 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: There was an error processing one of your keys. If a key is missing from the list, there was an error processing it. This may be an issue with unicode characters in a game name or could just be a glitch in the system. Feel free to post your giveaway or resubmit to see if it processes the next time. If no keys are missing, disregard this message.

t1423619148z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-AA1301DC17A417A3 - Taken by Naked Snake. 13 entrants total.
Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-DA11CE51BED06009 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II -- MB-434388D0016786D5 - Taken by darkchewie. 7 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy -- MB-6F035A2B3912DD01 - Taken by Diedac. 11 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast -- MB-B4A45B17702BC9F1 - Taken by arts&crafts. 10 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-7A6295D4082FA424 - Taken by bobnowhere. 29 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Star Wars: Dark Forces was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1423619559z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Host told me "You can go ahead, connectivity should be restored" so I restarted everything... and now connectivity is dead again. So expect ongoing spottiness. D'oh.

Mr. Doop

So I wake up
apparently I passed out at the hospital
to find that my gf left me her laptop and one of those usb wi-fi thingies
but I see You had a hand in that :p
so that I can play and check Gaf while I recover.
She's awesome =)

Sooo, what did I miss?
Besides the deal on KiD T_T

Whoa, missed her post earlier. Get better soon!

Salsa

well I used my keyboard with the busted alt for like a year and just now bought a cheap logitech K120 today only cause Shadowrun doesnt let you remap keys

guess they won

Copons

it's the first time im using a USB keyboard instead of PS2 tho

im ready to "notice" latency differences that actually only exist in my mind

WHA??

PS2 has less latency than USB?

Please let me know because this could easily be the best excuse for my shitty performances in CS:GO.

Salsa

WHA??

PS2 has less latency than USB?

Please let me know because this could easily be the best excuse for my shitty performances in CS:GO.

well, afaik when you use USB your processor uses some mhz for that andsomethingsomethingpeopleareparanoiditsfine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom