• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Valve fans do anything other than bitch about Valve?

- Bitch about Valve in general
- Bitch about Valve not releasing any games
- Bitch about Valve not releasing any real games
- Bitch about Valve not releasing other than sequels
- Bitch about Valve not releasing sequels

etc.

I guess you can count the other 4 into the "in general" but if you wanna get into the specifics

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Kagemusha, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Just Get Through -- MB-00DE0F48467DD9DE - Taken by Purkake4. 18 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
SOMETIMES (Desura) -- MB-6691F9E6A87D4DFD - Taken by Jason Frost
SWEET LILY DREAMS -- MB-D63DB8ADAB4718C3 - Taken by xGreg
UFO AFTERMATH -- MB-2AA1A4BF1EE085D0 - Taken by nja. 3 entrants total.
SOULBRINGER (ShinyLoot) -- MB-FEE7EAD6DB1C72CE - Taken by Mikurden - Taken by PunishedSnake
BlackSoul -- MB-96355F4EBF92DA2B - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
PixelJunk Eden -- MB-881F9BF23B80A4BD - Taken by FauX. 3 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
100% ORANGE JUICE (Desura) -- MB-5830485D6816AB04 - Taken by Uraizen. 1 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-5DEC783832FDF54B - Taken by daydream. 5 entrants total.
MEGABYTE PUNCH -- MB-47E49F8241167A1F - Taken by 73V3N. 7 entrants total.
Vector -- MB-4C8FC903E62501D4 - Taken by Natty1. 11 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
SQUARE HEROES (Desura) -- MB-0CA276E25102E4BE - Taken by Jason Frost
Rush For Glory -- MB-AA26A2DACFCF603F - Taken by drakaenae. 3 entrants total.
Dead Effect -- MB-8965DCD1A403BD68 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
Pahelika (may not work) -- MB-A2FB2D5EABE3145B - Taken by JustLynx
Retro/Grade -- MB-29701F68089029ED - Taken by Sarcasm. 11 entrants total.
Epigenesis -- MB-E15B6882E3F5B0A6 - Taken by 7Sins. 1 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-A2BB98EED9BC1C2C - Taken by Conrad Link

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Just Get Through was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SOMETIMES (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SWEET LILY DREAMS was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for UFO AFTERMATH was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SOULBRINGER (ShinyLoot) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BlackSoul was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PixelJunk Eden was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for 100% ORANGE JUICE (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Broken Sword 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for MEGABYTE PUNCH was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Vector was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SQUARE HEROES (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Rush For Glory was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dead Effect was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Pahelika (may not work) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Error: The key you tried to add for THE WITCHER 2 (Gog) failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Note: The key you added for Retro/Grade was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Epigenesis was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ballpoint Universe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Error: The key you tried to add for Into the Dark (used?) failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1423710914z1.png

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I'm almost afraid to buy it because I'm not that creative.

Don't be, the game is quite fun even if you are only tinkering around with the game mechanics in the campaign mode. Most of the more ingenious contraptions are being made in the sandbox mode. The campaign limits the size of creations players can make. You can of course remove the restriction to play around in each challenge, but progression is not saved.

Is it possible to buy tier 1 from star wars humble bundle a second time not as a gift so that I get all separate keys?

Yes.

I'm almost afraid to buy it because I'm not that creative.

It's like when you see one of those Vanquish or Bayonetta combo videos, where I could respect the hell out of that and it makes me want to play it but i know that I'll just do the same 3-4 combos over and over again because i'm terrible with that stuff

Shadownet

Banned
- Bitch about Valve in general
- Bitch about Valve not releasing any games
- Bitch about Valve not releasing any real games
- Bitch about Valve not releasing other than sequels
- Bitch about Valve not releasing sequels

etc.

I guess you can count the other 4 into the "in general" but if you wanna get into the specifics

You forgot

Bitch about Valve for not improving their servers.

Any CSGO player knows this.

I am kinda stumped a bit since the Oauth thing is now gone.
Do I get the steam key on Humble when I click the "Steam" button or does it redeem it on my account then?

So Evolve is £34.99 now, wasn't it £39.99 pre-purchase? I am considering making a complaint to UK trading standard over this. I am tired of companies lying about their prices on Steam. Seems like you're basically paying £5 for whatever pre-order incentive that they are calling "free".

If you have any screenshots I'd appreciate it. I've tried to pump in Steam into archive.org but it's not showing. Only https://www.steamprices.com/uk/app/273350/evolve is showing the price disparity right now.
You forgot

Bitch about Valve for not improving their servers.

Any CSGO player knows this.
Dota 2 has been really bad this week also. It's at a point where we don't even pause now because half the time it happens to both teams throughout the match.

Ventara

Yo guys, what's new? Haven't had time for steam for some time now. Anything new I should know about? Is that bird attorney game out yet?

Ventara

Bird attorney game?

Are we expecting Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law? :p

lol, no. The name slips me, but it's an Ace Attorney-like game but with birds, lol. I think I remember it supposed to release early this year.

speaking of weird games, when's that alpaca game releasing again?

Dr Dogg

So Evolve is £34.99 now, wasn't it £39.99 pre-purchase? I am considering making a complaint to UK trading standard over this. I am tired of companies lying about their prices on Steam. Seems like you're basically paying £5 for whatever pre-order incentive that they are calling "free".

If you have any screenshots I'd appreciate it. I've tried to pump in Steam into archive.org but it's not showing. Only https://www.steamprices.com/uk/app/273350/evolve is showing the price disparity right now.

If you got to the app in the DB here

https://steamdb.info/app/273350/

Then click on the price you want (superior British Sterling in this instance) then you'll get a price history for some months back bellow the list of prices.

Looking at it at one point it was advertised as £39.99 with a -13% discount making it £34.99 (also looks like it had a cock up for a day in Jan when it went to £29.99 briefly).

If you got to the app in the DB here

https://steamdb.info/app/273350/

Then click on the price you want (superior British Sterling in this instance) then you'll get a price history for some months back bellow the list of prices.

Looking at it at one point it was advertised as £39.99 with a -13% discount making it £34.99 (also looks like it had a cock up for a day in Jan when it went to £29.99 briefly).
Ah I see it always was £34.99 but they lied to say it was £39.99 then hope we will forget this come launch day. Still false advertising here I believe. Cheers.

Dr Dogg

Ah I see it always was £34.99 but they lied to say it was £39.99 then hope we will forget this come launch day. Still false advertising here I believe. Cheers.

Don't know as the DB's chart only goes back 3 and a half months and Evolve has been up for preorder before then. Far Cry 3 as another example was an initial price of £34.99 but discounted to £29.99 for about 9 months and you could never buy it for £34.99. I think there's isn't too much wrong with the practice since the price restrictions were relaxed in about 2010 or DFS would be fucked with their never ending sales on sofas that were never the priced advertised. Though have a look because it was unlawful for countless years to price an item at a value it was never available at (ie inflating the price to make it look like additional savings).

I talked with him this morning and he got it from his google+ circle. Apparently there is a clash of the clan hack from that site that is currently work so they thought they would give this a try.
Looks like it's time for the circle to become... a square. Or something along those lines.
Why Data East (or Idea Factory), when you can go full Capcom:

hauzer_L.gif

HauzerStrolling.gif

You can totally see how that thing will evolve into those tiny, cute dragons you see in some games.

How's everyone enjoying Evolve? I only played the tutorial but the backlash over the DLC on the reviews is a sight. The Metacritic user scores are shockingly low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom