• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
You can if you have a certain perk. And another one will let you run over their heads. Or tackle them. Getting grabbed isn't really a thing anymore later on.

Oh I have both unlocked. They just lunge at you from the side and you stop, turn 90 degrees to face them and then get them to release you.

Really pisses me off

Also if you're climbing the bridge for the UV lamps... yeah I called those traps they put there. Still got knocked down by a zombie though. She must have knocked me 2 meters minimum off the bridge. No other zombie has knocked me back that much since.

Cheapskates

Dr Dogg

This description sounds perfect and would alleviate the common problem with FPS-style fantasy games: that the combat is usually the worst part.

Looking right at you, Elder Scrolls series. Sit down, Hexen... you're cool.

If the only thing changed in The Elder Scrolls VI: Black Marsh (or what ever area hasn't been used since Arena) is changing to a more animation priority based form of combat I'll be happy.

Arthea

How about Guerilla Mail then?
Or any other disposable email provider?

didn't even know such existed!

Why I ask? I had problem with yahoo (uk) just losing or closing my account for no reason, and their support never got back to me on this issue (><)
And gmail suddenly asked me for phone authorization, not gonna do that too.
so I ran out of options somehow really fast.
Probably will try outlook, looks like simple registration, I hope it is.

thanks again

didn't even knew such existed!

Why I ask? I had problem with yahoo (uk) just losing or closing my account for no reason, and their support never got back to me on this issue (><)

thanks again
I'm pretty sure you can skip that, I haven't registered my phone with gmail.

BigAT

didn't even know such existed!

thanks again

You can just ignore the phone registration bit, for what it's worth.

Chariot

thanks for suggestions

a junk mail for registering where I don't want to, obviously (><)
If it's just junkmail, I can give you a mail adress.
I don't know about the limits, but I just cleaned 20k mails because I at some point just stopped bothering in deleting. So there is lot of space.

Arthea

If it's just junkmail, I can give you a mail adress.
I don't know about the limits, but I just cleaned 20k mails because I at some point just stopped bothering in deleting. So there is lot of space.

It's OK, already created one.
I managed to lose 3 mail accounts (2 junk ones) in a span of couple of years, I'm really good at it, for some reason (><)

edited: that guerilla e-mail site is hilarious
forget me and WTF? made me chuckle, didn't expect that at all.

You mean you don't keep an excel list of all usernames and passwords on your computer like all the cool people do?

yeah, about that... I tried, I'm just too lazy to update it (><)
or I forget, what happens quite often

I need to hire secretary, pretty one and cheap, but such kind doesn't exist for some reason.

xBladeM6x

Added Hatred to my wishlist, just to rustle some jimmies.
29-9f8f03df60fc202f468f87a488e6cc85.jpg

Milamber

It's OK, already created one.
I managed to lose 3 mail accounts (2 junk ones) in a span of couple of years, I'm really good at it, for some reason (><)

You mean you don't keep an excel list of all usernames and passwords on your computer like all the cool people do?

derExperte

I never tried it myself, but I definitely remember people telling me that it works and you get an equivalent value in your currency. Maybe they changed it though.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1122-RTSC-0478

What currency will my Steam Wallet funds be in?

If you have never had a Steam Wallet balance on your Steam account, the funds will be added in the currency of the Steam store. If you have an existing Steam Wallet (regardless of the current balance), the funds will be added in your Steam Wallet's current currency.

Deques

Pass me the image without the text? You gotta outline those white text yo

Damn, I just closed Paint.net >.<
I don't have Photoshop installed on this computer, so I used an alternative photo editing program. I don't know how to outline in Paint.net

_hekk05

Banned
Damn, I just closed Paint.net >.<
I don't have Photoshop installed on this computer, so I used an alternative photo editing program. I don't know how to outline in Paint.net

There are plugins for that

Comic Sans or GTFO

Rainbow comic sans it is

EDIT HOLY SHIT ARTHEA

YOU CAN MAKE AN EMAIL HOSTED @REDCHAN.IT
if that doesn't sound like an email dedicated to spam I don't know what is

pic related: me and my redchan.it swag

Deques

There are plugins for that

I don't like using plugins :p

anyway, I did save the image without the text. Here it is
http://i.imgur.com/IPfMrTz.jpg.
Note: It's a poor man's work using the clone tool. Like I said, I don't have Photoshop.

Just put a black outline on the text and your G2G.

The outline isn't doing what it is supposed to in Paint.net

In photoshop it is just *hidden* plugins that yea using.

I have never used a plugin to outline a text in Photoshop

Lain

LazyGuysStudio, along with Groupees, keep being my most loved bundle group, as they keep surprising me with emails with steam keys for games I completely forgot I bought in some bundle.
I mean, I had just added Steam and Metal to my wishlist some days ago and today, key in the mail.

Sch1sm

is it though? does that mean it's time for me to do a new play through?

It's more a graphics improvement than an addition to content. So not really, no. There is one that has movie-esque lightsaber animations, though. And there's plenty of mods that restore content out there, like Bastilla on Korriban, Bastilla Project, etc. Could go for the No Force Restrictions, so you can use it when wearing armour. And Realistic Movement Animations, if you care for that, and if you can find it. I've been hunting for them and I continuously get error messages in download attempts. Ultimate's the only one's I've managed to get down pact. The others show up as 0B downloads. :c I'm just going for visual enhancements, though, so I'm not too bothered. Haven't played it in a decade anyway, so it's all new to me.

E: Ohhhh, there is this, though:

"MOD-KIT - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic MODDING GUIDE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom