• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

The Stomping Land Dinosaur Modeler who left said he had not received any communication from the dev for 6 months and is still owed money.

He's moving over to Beasts of Prey, which Jawmuncher tells me is a good thing because the dino models in that game aren't very good right now.

Jawmuncher

Just you wait! If dinosaurs come to pass, soon there will be an Early Access game number 60 something about a proceduraly generated survival with dinosaurs, done in the style of Minecraft, where you can build anything you want within the realms of your imagination. Made in Unity.

But at least on the flip side that should mean some AAa dinosaur games.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of fenners, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Revenge of the Titans -- MB-AF7F399389DB9D4B - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Stronghold 3 Gold -- MB-56E43BD7AD94D3B7 - Taken by texhnolyze. 11 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Legends of Aethereus -- MB-0C7B4D6944792A4B - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.

t1424235116z1.png

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SPOILER ALERT -- MB-682921780396910F - Taken by TheMadMan007
Enemy Mind -- MB-4A6597E62B74B03A - Taken by Milamber
ulgzbKC.png
Bit Shifter (Desura) -- MB-E97E58D6FADD48C2 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
EAST TOWER AKIO (Desura) -- MB-27C8D2225E2F585F - Taken by Jason Frost
PIXEL PUZZLES UNDEADZ -- MB-13519261E03FD87F - Taken by Akuosa
NOT THE ROBOTS -- MB-5405A5527F7C79F6 - Taken by sensoft04

user237

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ -- MB-DC93C0C95B1D3004 - Taken by trailmix16. 1 entrants total.
Not The Robots -- MB-E85A0FF43DBD5D5E - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.

t1424232716z1.png

hmm, why do I keep reserving groupees bundles

_hekk05

Banned
Awesome milamber accepted my trade of noire for vert. No one on my friend's list has blanc though. Am cry

and lol at that terribad squenix bundle. Where's my every FF ever made bundle?

inm8num2

hmm, why do I keep reserving groupees bundles

Heh, they've been going all out the past few weeks with bundles and reserves.

The greenlight ones are cheap and usually worth a few steam keys down the road, but it seems like most of the non-Be Mine bundles are more misses than hits.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ -- MB-1D5348D5A17789A1 - Taken by nja
Not The Robots -- MB-18EA80209579591C - Taken by Sarcasm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Played a little bit of Lost Planet 3 and so far so good. I know it's been on sale a few times since I started gaming on my PC a few months ago. I kept seeing good things said about it here but never pulled the trigger. Glad I did today with this new sale.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
You know what I need? A way to anonymously gift something through Steam.

Also more Pinball FX2.

I'm getting at least one of those soon

I say this to my brother almost daily, the world needs more dinosaur games.

Like, replace all the stupid zombie games and put dinosaurs there instead.

I'd be so happy.

Hmm, Plants Vs Dinosaurs. I could be addicted to that.

Jawmuncher

Played a little bit of Lost Planet 3 and so far so good. I know it's been on sale a few times since I started gaming on my PC a few months ago. I kept seeing good things said about it here but never pulled the trigger. Glad I did today with this new sale.

It's a decent TPS. If you don't have ties to the original games you should come out enjoying it. I personally recommend not doing side quest stuff though aside from a few of the kill X monster (which you'll get from just playing just remember to turn in).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of FrozenXcalibur, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FrozenXcalibur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bionic Heart 2 Deluxe Edition -- MB-54A9D62C442D0447 - Taken by Blu(e). 11 entrants total.
Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook -- MB-9E1A93A5A1B71CF4 - Taken by Benedict. 6 entrants total.
Spirited Heart Deluxe Edition -- MB-44E5ECA22C7A22CB - Taken by dot. 5 entrants total.
Heileen 2 The Hands of Fate -- MB-5FD0FC8A412D565C - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Always Remember me Deluxe Edition -- MB-407CE0D9D6FA248A - Taken by Cth. 12 entrants total.
Heileen 1 Sail Away -- MB-8635284CBE511F10 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook -- MB-0DC4A519288DF988 - Taken by Purkake4. 5 entrants total.
Bionic Heart -- MB-57F71A93F8F4BF84 - Taken by someguyinahat. 3 entrants total.
Heileen 3 New Horizons Deluxe -- MB-11E09F877504EE54 - Taken by nightstorm - Taken by Mavromatis. 3 entrants total.

t1424241233z1.png

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I thought there was a policy change where low level/new accounts couldn't send out friend requests or PMs?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I thought there was a policy change where low level/new accounts couldn't send out friend requests or PMs?

Yeah, new accounts need to have a store purchase before they can use Steam Community features, however users that appear to have a level 0 account just have private profiles, so their actual level isn't shown (which is something Valve ought to change).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Delusibeta, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Delusibeta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-A9A5561BC0B3EAEA - Taken by Natty1. 16 entrants total.
Knights of the Old Republic 2 -- MB-EA3DEDDF86C2B9C3 - Taken by texhnolyze. 33 entrants total.

t1424282754z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-70B009D26944C68F - Taken by interion

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Okay, well I was just about to go to bed, but if you still haven't got it by tomorrow, I'll see what I can do for you.

Cheers, I'll keep that in mind (I'm chatting to Winter at the moment). I need to buy second-hand keys to cover the cost since in doing so I'd save a few more bucks and the discount doesn't expire until the 23rd, so there's no big rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom