• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up KOTOR in the Holiday Steam sale. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, and I'll have to look into these other games to see if I want to grab the whole bundle.

Khronico

Wow that Star Wars bundle. Unfortunately the only games I don't own are in BTA and tier 3 and money is really tight right now =|

Everyone get that bundle though, not a single bad game in there (TFU2 debatable).

MadGear

Played most of them already, really nice bundle if you don't mind playing older games. But I honestly can't recommend The Force Unleashed (one, havent played two) at all. IMO it controls poorly (i recall some pretty annoying platforming) and the game mechanics are nowhere near as refined as you would want them to be for this kind of game (would even call it worse than Blades of Times' implementation). I really didn't enjoy my time with this game at all.

Arthea

You guys must be ecstatic with SW HB
I have all games, kinda regret buying Star Wars Collection - 2014 now. But who would have imagined it possible? certainly not me (><)

Tizoc

You guys must be ecstatic with SW HB
I have all games, kinda regret buying Star Wars Collection - 2014 now. But who would have imagined it possible? certainly not me (><)

I got it for $20 during a sale, don't regret it at all~

Divius

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-E1B15B51CAE1B75D - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 33 entrants total.

t1423002509z1.png

Pretty sweet bundle. Picked up the $12 tier, found out I already owned KOTOR2. Enjoy.

Here's some KOTOR for you guys!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mass_Pincup, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars KOTOR -- MB-C2F9451F60C92A71 - Taken by Cth. 18 entrants total.
Star Wars KOTOR 2 -- MB-49B5A6D6D621EA6F - Taken by Diedac. 42 entrants total.

t1423002449z1.png

Arthea

22 hours playing Cat goes fishing, still haven't even seen any legendary hat... my luck is having a field day with this game.
I'll try for another 20 hours at the most.

Epic bundle. Had I not already beaten KOTOR 1/2, I would be playing them right now. Everyone should get in on this - for $1, KOTOR 1 is one of the best "pure" Star Wars gaming experiences you can have. Dark Forces and Jedi Academy are just the icing on the cake.

Haunted

I'd think we'll see the Lego Star Wars games as part of their own Lego Humble Bundle in the future.

Shame X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter isn't on Steam.

Sch1sm

As someone who hasn't played any of these Star Wars games ever, should I just go for tier 3? I feel like the answer is yes. BTA so high I might as well, right?
My wallet, pls. :c

zkylon

zkylewd
Fight the man! Only use organically grown ASCII emotes!

&#12541;(&#9673;&#9697;&#9684;)&#65417;
i just do this a lot -____-

To not watch my stream? Awesome! Bring popcorn!

start streaming league of legends and maybe we'll talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHSKD6VXT8k

First video for Dark Souls 2 "Remastered". And is absolutely the same of PC version.

I'll call this "Dark Souls 2 Money Milking Edition". At least for PC users.
still a few months from release

but hey, the shittier it looks the less money i spend on it, so works for me either way

to be fair, if it launches at $40 with all of the DLC it's not the worst deal. at $60, it's a bit of a hard sell.
nah, it's pretty bad

i have the game and the dlc and at that point that thing should be a free upgrade

I might grab the $1 tier just to have KOTOR in my library. Bought KOTOR 2 awhile back, but never the original since I had played and beaten it on the OG Xbox, while only having rented KOTOR 2.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The Star Wars bundle is nice if you don't own the games. I already have KOTOR 1 and 2 along with Jedi Academy, and I doubt the Lego games will be the bonuses, so I'll pass on this one.

Yo guys. Why in the world are suddenly so many raffles of Star Wars games at Steamgifts....
Humble Star Wars bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Star Wars KOTOR
  • Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Dark Forces
TIER 2: BTA
  • Battlefront II
  • KOTOR 2
  • Republic Commando
TIER 3: 12$
  • Empire at War Gold Pack
  • The Force Unleashed
  • The Force Unleashed II
Well shit. SHIT!
That is a damn freaking awesome bundle o_O

And to think I joked about exactly these games coming to a humble bundle a couple days ago :O

WHAT THE SHIT ?!?!?!

I wanted to go for Tier 2 since Republic Commando is on my WL and I don't have any KOTOR game and only Jedi Outcast 2.

BUT SHIT THAT TIER 2 IS AT OVER 10$ !!!

:(

Tizoc

WHAT THE SHIT ?!?!?!

I wanted to go for Tier 2 since Republic Commando is on my WL and I don't have any KOTOR game and only Jedi Outcast 2.

BUT SHIT THAT TIER 2 IS AT OVER 10$ !!!

:(

Just buy Tier 3 and give away the games you don't want...which should be what 1 or 2 games?

Man, I'm hoping for a Steam version of RE Code Veronica but now the PSN version is on sale and it's tempting me.
I've been replaying all classic RE and CV is the only one I currently don't own , only played it when it was originally released on the DC. Please talk me out of buying it lol.

Turfster

Gamesplanet is doing a Flash sale on Company of Heroes 92% off
They also have Batman Oranges & Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack 75% off

titch

hot damn, these games

Kudos to the winners, and don't forget The Restored content mod

Dark forces 2, mysteries of the sith, and Outcast for next week?

Here's hoping or my OCD will mean i will have to buy them sooner rather than later :(

Monooboe

Wow, I don't actually have any of those Star Wars games, I think I will go full on that one, remember really liking Force Unleashed.

Tier 2 is 2expensive4me. Guess I'll have to wait to see the extras, because there's no way I'm paying that much unless they add one of the LEGO games…

Also, of course the most interesting Humble Bundle in months starts when I'm busy sending CVs… :(

nah, it's pretty bad

i have the game and the dlc and at that point that thing should be a free upgrade

well, i was speaking as someone who doesn't own Dark Souls II as I was waiting for a GOTY bundle to come along. I dunno what price it's launching for but $40 would seem fair for someone who doesn't own anything Dark Souls II

Yeah, there should be a cheap option for those who own DSII and the season pass to upgrade to DSII DX11 version, i agree.

Monooboe

Am I wrong in that I kind have always thought of KOTOR 2 being a buggy mess? Should I give it a go and does it hold up today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom