• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
start streaming league of legends and maybe we'll talk
You talk to me regardless anyway <3

Well shit. SHIT!
That is a damn freaking awesome bundle o_O

And to think I joked about exactly these games coming to a humble bundle a couple days ago :O
Veggie based is god.

lol LOL
I just whip my magical tissue and 12$ are gonna drop out of nowhere.

im-broke.gif
Anytime anyone uses a Dave Chappelle gif, I love them a little bit more.

Do you just need the KOTORs and Republic Commando?

I've got those already and I'm considering going for Tier 3 just in case I get a wild hair to replay the Unleashed games.
:O

I actually am gonna get Tier 1 for sure; KOTOR1 & Jedi Academy :)
But KOTOR 2 and Republic Commando I really want to get too.
I am hoping for the Tier 2 price to go to "usual" number around 5$ but I am not sure if it will go that low in the next two weeks.

It would be really awesome if you could spare KOTOR 2 and Republic Commando.

Oh wow. Gaffers are such a nice bunch :D
You didn't let me down buddy ;)

Wait.
If a PC version comes, take that. If not, you can wait for a better deal. PS2 version (or, in this case, PS3) is basically the same of DC one. They only added a dumb easy mode (if you completed the original on DC you won't touch that, I think), a couple of new modes and subtitles (in DC one there weren't any).

Thanks for lending me your strenght :)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Have some Life is Strange Wallpapers. PS4 Theme photoshopped and one of my screenshots with a filter.

As someone who has been getting into more creative means of notebook expression lately, I loved Max's journal pages. They put a lot of care into making each feel like a scrapbook without the gaudy over-presentation many are guilty of.

Life is Strange is just so good.

zkylon

zkylewd
As someone who has been getting into more creative means of notebook expression lately, I loved Max's journal pages. They put a lot of care into making each feel like a scrapbook without the gaudy over-presentation many are guilty of.

pls stop ;_;

You talk to me regardless anyway <3
ok but i wont' watch your stream

twitch works like shit for me anyways

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Can't wait for episode 2. (and the rest of the season)

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

damn, this looks really interesting ....
too bad we probably won't ever get the PC version ; _ ;

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

You are a junkie and Bagels is your dealer.

Any opinions on Darkest Dungeon? I usually avoid Twitch meme games like the fucking plague, but from what I've seen this one looks pretty fun. I've also avoided early access games, but I dunno, the aesthetic kinda draws me in. Money's pretty tight, but I think at 20$ I might bite if it's something that'll really kill some time. Roguelikes, rpg's, dark fantasy, all right in my wheelhouse.
What is a "twitch meme game"?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
2Vs2Z2r.png

We finally finished our GOTY voting over in the Indie thread and I created the thread for it:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=985103

The thread contains a ton of Steam games, so this should be inherently interesting for most of you guys as well ;)

All of the games are great though, so if you see something interesting not on Steam, give it some consideration anyway!

Huge, huge thanks to TheLetdown.

Man, you really made this evening. I am gonna do some invasions in your honor in Anor Londo later!

You're a good guy.

And thanks for the other nice folks who offered their games. This place is really filled with some great people. Almost regret being not more here lately.

Then again, I played Dark Souls, so no regrets :p

Spares, but good ones!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TheLetdown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

KOTOR -- MB-2563296AE796BB0D - Taken by RedFyn
Empire at War Gold -- MB-9AD425E7D6B7178D - Taken by darkchewie

RedFyn

A star wars bundle without the best star wars game? What is this.

Thankfully I still know where my copy of podracers is.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
pls stop ;_;

C'mooooooon Zky-zky, you know you want to~

Can't wait for episode 2. (and the rest of the season)

My head is so full of ideas on what things could mean and where they can go from here. DONTNOD out-Telltale'd Telltale.

damn, this looks really interesting ....
too bad we probably won't ever get the PC version ; _ ;

My heart breaks seeing the Kickstarter funds come to such a halt. I can only hope Playism pulls some magic out of a hat to grab everyone's attention. Japanese devs are really beginning to embrace the PC platform, I'd hate to lose out on this and give the dissenters ammunition to continue skipping the platform.

You are a junkie and Bagels is your dealer.

Send help, I am drowning.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-47289ED5315CB8E2 - Taken by Kurt Russell

Backlogger

Awesome Humble Bundle, if you only own a couple of the games. I only need 2 of the games in the 3rd tier so I probably won't bite on this, but awesome bundle otherwise. I wonder what they are going to add next week?

Dark Forces 2, Jedi Outcast, Mysteries of the Sith and/or Star Wars Star Fighter?

Awesome Humble Bundle, if you only own a couple of the games. I only need 2 of the games in the 3rd tier so I probably won't bite on this, but awesome bundle otherwise. I wonder what they are going to add next week?

Dark Forces 2, Jedi Outcast, Mysteries of the Sith and/or Star Wars Star Fighter?
Since they have Jedi Academy I would guess Jedi Outcast?
I have that game and I am envious of everyone who will be able to play it, once it unlocks.

It is - dare I say it - the best sword-force-game I ever played.
Plus the story is actually great and you travel so many diverse areas.

Uzzy

No Anthony Burch either, so the writing might actually be passable this time.

We finally finished our GOTY voting over in the Indie thread and I created the thread for it:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=985103

The thread contains a ton of Steam games, so this should be inherently interesting for most of you guys as well ;)

All of the games are great though, so if you see something interesting not on Steam, give it some consideration anyway!

So many great games on that list, including my two favourites of last year, Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Transistor. 2014 really was another fantastic year for gaming.

that MGR music

[IMGhttp://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Conan-headbanging-late-night-with-conan-obrien-514275_160_128.gif[/IMG]

Probably the most metal soundtrack since Doom. Loved every moment of it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm broke as a joke or else, I'd probably be with you guys.

The other day I was debating on picking up a bottle of bourbon since I haven't had a drink in a long while. I grabbed one of my favorites, looked at the price tag and thought, "This could be at least two bottles of Iroshizuku" and put it back on the shelf.

Bagels is a dangerous man and the addictions he spreads are costly.

i know i want to, that's the whole thing of being tempted

So what's holding you back? Gotta break in that new PSU somehow you know!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Well the game log for now is Resident Evil Remaster (Partially done!), Resident Evil 3, and Life is Strange. Having an order to play games in gets things done quicker. o:

RedFyn

Has Disney talked about making more star wars games. I don't think I've heard anything about their plans other than battlefront. There are so many good games that deserve sequels.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Well the game log for now is Resident Evil Remaster (Partially done!), Resident Evil 3, and Life is Strange. Having an order to play games in gets things done quicker. o:

Really excited to see your thoughts on Life is Strange. The mundane, 90s teen drama feel in the writing really sets it apart from other stuff. I don't know what it is about it that's so endearing to me. But for someone well-versed in visual novels, I think it has a lot to offer in terms of characterization.

See, Zky! Another one for #TeamStrange. You gotta get it!

Dingotech

Anybody with a spare copy of bit Dungeon II from the latest Bundlestars bundle? I've got a copy of Heavy Bullets to trade for it.

If not I'll send the copy of Heavy Bullets to my bro.

Really excited to see your thoughts on Life is Strange. The mundane, 90s teen drama feel in the writing really sets it apart from other stuff. I don't know what it is about it that's so endearing to me. But for someone well-versed in visual novels, I think it has a lot to offer in terms of characterization.

See, Zky! Another one for #TeamStrange. You gotta get it!
Add me to that team. Buy it, Zky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom