• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...dungeon-from-the-windows-game-store-dev-warns
oh wow, that won't end well for the Windows Game Store. How do you even sell some scam thingie on your store. Meaning they don't check at all what they sell?

for those too lazy to read:
the Windows Game Store sells Darkest Dungeon that is certainly not the game, but lashman knows what.

As others have pointed out in the thread, WinStore has long been littered with fake apps. The "game" will probably be pulled but I don't see it being the last straw that sees Microsoft take a hard stance against joke submissions.

Arthea

As others have pointed out in the thread, WinStore has long been littered with fake apps. The "game" will probably be pulled but I don't see it being the last straw that sees Microsoft take a hard stance against joke submissions.

wait it was posed already? I skimmed through thread, didn't see it.

Anyway, that's so damn ridiculous, I have no words for it.

Dr Dogg

If Microsoft took down all the crap and scam apps from the Win Store then they would probably slash the total amount of applications by half. The Spotlight Deals they run for a couple of days at a time recycle the same apps more than Steam Sales repeats. It reminds me of the early days of peeps selling 'ebooks' on eBay for freely available information.

kudoboi

About keep trying part

P1Ghphh.png

Gaara pls.

i don't bother blocking them since they are just bots anyway

Dr Dogg

Some people just hole up here and never come out. Can you even be a shut-in who's a shut-in online?

Once the Disorder 1866 nonsense has died down I might venture out a bit more but right now the conversation surrounding that game has spread like wildfire and has reached the point of farce. I'll probably stick my head in the RE Revelations 2 OT and maybe if there's a Rogue PC OT but I'm good with the crazies in here than the gen pop crazies for the time being.

_hekk05

Banned
Once the Disorder 1866 nonsense has died down I might venture out a bit more but right now the conversation surrounding that game has spread like wildfire and has reached the point of farce. I'll probably stick my head in the RE Revelations 2 OT and maybe if there's a Rogue PC OT but I'm good with the crazies in here than the gen pop crazies for the time being.

Dr Dogg gives OK for steamgaf to post anything less crazy than the order. Massive push for more animes incoming. Milamber alert! Chariot alert!

Arthea

"The thread" as in the thread, not this thread. ;) Admittedly I should have linked to it in the first place.

I wouldn't know, I haven't been outside steamgaf today yet, not sure I want too (><)

If Microsoft took down all the crap and scam apps from the Win Store then they would probably slash the total amount of applications by half. The Spotlight Deals they run for a couple of days at a time recycle the same apps more than Steam Sales repeats. It reminds me of the early days of peeps selling 'ebooks' on eBay for freely available information.

In this case I hope they'll pay for it, I really hope, dearly expensively

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

ulgzbKC.png
(Desura) HassleHeart -- MB-99E8A23E9777702B - Taken by bobnowhere
You Are Not a Banana (1) -- MB-2D4BF3C80FA60FA6 - Taken by Kurt Russell
Into the War (1) -- MB-879BF8744DB2C77F - Taken by Arthea
You Are Not a Banana (2) -- MB-211598F4C96E0263 - Taken by PunishedSnake
Into the War (2) -- MB-423CB7663BDDA90F - Taken by Kuroyume
Steam and Metal -- MB-6075533EB04C05D6 - Taken by Loptous

Register the Desura key to get your Steam key.

Maniac

Banned
Maniac just missed a 95% chance shot

you were the chosen one, man!

D:
Kickstarter backers are playing it early. Still a bit buggy for some folks, though, it's good you're waiting.
I'll play Sequence in honor of this grand gesture.

The OST will be available for purchase on Steam, right? I really like it.

Also I'll make sure to buy it for a mate when I have them there so-called cash mownies!

Arthea

talking about tunnels, it's probably safe to assume that Way of the Samurai 4 isn't coming this month.
What it has to do with tunnels? We are left in the darkness yet again!

Tizoc

talking about tunnels, it's probably safe to assume that Way of the Samurai 4 isn't coming this month.
What it has to do with tunnels? We are left in the darkness yet again!

I want to invade them geisha tunnels if you know what I mean ;^)

Dr Dogg

Yeah. I made it to the part where the floor randomly falls away from under you, which would be terribad if you had to start over every time.

Such an awful design.

Well it's a puzzle boss to be fair. Although it's not quite as implied as Dragon God in Demon's Souls but both kind of end up killing you to drive home the idea that conventional thwacking won't work.

JaseC

D:
I'll play Sequence in honor of this grand gesture.

The OST will be available for purchase on Steam, right? I really like it.

Also I'll make sure to buy it for a mate when I have them there so-called cash mownies!

Yes, as well as an art book.

baterism

I would prefer this and knowing than having no clue what's going on.

edited:
was it posted already that Princess Evangile All Ages Version has a steam page now?

and it will have cards

I just read about Dragon Knight (or was it Warrior?) on HG101. Man, DK4 looks good. I hope they consider releasing it on Steam. Is ELF still around? I don't care if it censored, modder will find a way.

I hate RPGs and have played over 100 hours of Neptunia, what's wrong with me?

Nep is love, Nep is life. I still working my way to Billionaire achievement. 100 mill, such bullshit. I'm not even sure why I care. I just feel like I need to do it...

Uraizen

Banned
Nep is love, Nep is life. I still working my way to Billionaire achievement. 100 mill, such bullshit. I'm not even sure why I care. I just feel like I need to do it...

I have every achievement and everybody is lvl 999. I'm just doing this to make items and collect stuff at this point.

Arthea

Nothing with that amount of power exists.

well, clearly she exists

sorry, I had to (><)

I just read about Dragon Knight (or was it Warrior?) on HG101. Man, DK4 looks good. I hope they consider releasing it on Steam. Is ELF still around? I don't care if it censored, modder will find a way.

it's a Knight, and yes ELF still very much exists.

Nep Nep approves this post.

Christ, I clicked on it and her eyes just maximized into my soul!

as it should be,
surrender to Nep Nep

Arthea

Apparently You Are Not A Banana is broken, I was thinking about playing yesterday and then checked reviews, there are a lot of complaints about it having a game breaking bug, but nothing at all on boards. That is a very strange situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom