• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Ibb & Obb ramped up in intensity way more than I was expecting. Pretty cool for 1$ for the two copies. The netcode got a bit funky at times, but nothing game ruining. My only real complaint was that the devs required a bit too much precision at times which made it easy to assume you were doing something wrong when you actually had the right solution. It didn't happen too often though.

Into The War not purchasable at the moment.
rwtMNgu.png
Guess it is a temporary glitch and not yanked from store.
But weirder things have happened.

More Into the War

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Into the War #1 -- MB-702B3AAB45A3E1F5 - Taken by swx
Into the War #2 -- MB-115B1E02E3BF1F34 - Taken by derExperte

Parsnip

Boop. Some extra things from bundles past.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Long Live The Queen -- MB-53AB77E5D8179798 - Taken by Akuosa
Revenge of the Titans -- MB-903BA16E8DFAB2AB - Taken by Cth
Squirreltopia -- MB-8B60B331D82422BF - Taken by Milamber
Go! Go! Nippon My First Trip to Japan -- MB-D3BA2638E5042D6F - Taken by fenners
Experience 112 -- MB-94F8771E35C9A8EB - Taken by Saty
Sentinel -- MB-024D84D8A66C5AB2 - Taken by Delusibeta

Purkake4

Banned
Actually I was thinking and this Feep move would actually be really good for an indie multiplayer game like Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball to keep a stable player count and attract more people over a longer period. Interesting...

rtcn63

Actually I was thinking and this Feep move would actually be really good for an indie multiplayer game like Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball to keep a stable player count and attract more people over a longer period. Interesting...

Didn't they give out drm-free versions of that game a long while back, before it hit Steam? I remember an Excel sheet or something...

I will also drop some bundle spares, too.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Delusibeta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sonic Generations -- MB-4AFA048CAD9D02AB - Taken by The Cowboy. 20 entrants total.
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-5474F17CFA9C0E4F - Taken by TheLight. 7 entrants total.
Pixeljunk Eden -- MB-6326EE09B48FABD6 - Taken by HBP. 5 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero -- MB-BD8415AE808739B1 - Taken by Abomination. 25 entrants total.

t1424795943z1.png

24 hour raffles are great. Modbot will spam this later.

Purkake4

Banned
Didn't they give out drm-free versions of that game a long while back, before it hit Stream? I remember an Excel sheet or something...
Must have been way before I had heard of it. Lots of interesting alternative marketing methods to be experimented with.

im only human
Eh, after all the horrible experiments I've performed on you, I dunno if you can legally be classified as human anymore.
Heck the doctors at XCOM were freakin' out about how we may have gone too far and if the experiments performed on you make us just as bad as them.

:D

I hate how the bullet very clearly hits the target square in the back. Clean hit.
Yeah, really annoying, at least they could show Zkylon like hitting the ceiling or something but nope, direct hit in the back and it's a miss.

zkylon

zkylewd
Eh, after all the horrible experiments I've performed on you, I dunno if you can legally be classified as human anymore.
Heck the doctors at XCOM were freakin' out about how we may have gone too far and if the experiments performed on you make us just as bad as them.

:D

Yeah, really annoying, at least they could show Zkylon like hitting the ceiling or something but nope, direct hit in the back and it's a miss.

what's most annoying is when you have clear line of sight and the game doesn't let you fire because there's one misplaced pixel blocking your shot or something

Didn't Declassified release prior to either of those games?
Think so, but I'm only playing it now so Carter looks like Ronan/TEW guy to me rather than the other way around :p

what's most annoying is when you have clear line of sight and the game doesn't let you fire because there's one misplaced pixel blocking your shot or something
Oh jeez yeah, there were a few times where I'd be mashing Tab just yelling "THE SECTOID IS RIGHT THERE, SHOOT IT!"

Mr Swine

Banned
I'm rather sure I got my Steam key for free through that offer.

On Steam? Sure, been doing that since the beginning.

From which provider?

Of course (if you buy from Steam, GMG, GoG, ...)

Its Handelsbanken (MasterCard) in Sweden. Ok even after the craze when Steam got hacked about 2 years ago? I've tried using PayPal but steam says it's an unexpected error and I want to use my CC instead so that is why I am asking

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
So took a chance and bought the region locked RE Revelations 2 from Nuuvem. Looks like you don't get your key until the 25th but if you are redeeming region locked keys what do folks tend to use, just flypn or something and then logon onto steam ?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Its Handelsbanken (MasterCard) in Sweden. Ok even after the craze when Steam got hacked about 2 years ago? I've tried using PayPal but steam says it's an unexpected error and I want to use my CC instead so that is why I am asking

Valve found no evidence that Steam's database of encrypted payment information had been accessed, however if you'd rather err on the side of caution you can uncheck the "Save my payment information ..." option when confirming your purchase.

Jawmuncher

So took a chance and bought the region locked RE Revelations 2 from Nuuvem. Looks like you don't get your key until the 25th but if you are redeeming region locked keys what do folks tend to use, just flypn or something and then logon onto steam ?

Exactly that. Steam off, Vpn, turn on steam , redeem key. Log out, turn off Vpn, log back in and play

ExoSoul

Banned
So, regarding Half-minute hero.
I have the original but not Second Coming (wasn't out when I got it), Steam says I don't have SC (expected) but there's no separate option to buy it or upgrade path, only a bundle with the two games.
Is there any way of getting SC without repurchasing the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom