• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So took a chance and bought the region locked RE Revelations 2 from Nuuvem. Looks like you don't get your key until the 25th but if you are redeeming region locked keys what do folks tend to use, just flypn or something and then logon onto steam ?

There's still a chance you'll get the key before the 25th if preloading happens...if not then yeah, it'll be the 25th

Shantom

So, regarding Half-minute hero.
I have the original but not Second Coming (wasn't out when I got it), Steam says I don't have SC (expected) but there's no separate option to buy it or upgrade path, only a bundle with the two games.
Is there any way of getting SC without repurchasing the original?

Nope. Second Coming was originally £15 and the bundle is now £7, so it's not like you're paying more to get the first game.

ExoSoul

Banned
Nope. Second Coming was originally £15 and the bundle is now £7, so it's not like you're paying more to get the first game.
Ah, I see. I wasn't aware of Second Coming's release price and the fact that they lowered it when they pulled HMH from the store and bundled it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Tiestru -- MB-DC0CFEA79BADFDC1 - Taken by Benedict
Crunch Time -- MB-4A05588682304918 - Taken by Tizoc
Catmouth Island -- MB-4A05588682304918 - Taken by Tizoc
Experience 112 -- MB-BE353A35803AD950 - Taken by Henry Swanson

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Catmouth Island was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Mr Swine

Banned
Valve found no evidence that Steam's database of encrypted payment information had been accessed, however if you'd rather err on the side of caution you can uncheck the "Save my payment information ..." option when confirming your purchase.

Ok, thanks! :)

Shantom

Ah, I see. I wasn't aware of Second Coming's release price and the fact that they lowered it when they pulled HMH from the store and bundled it.

Yeah, they decided to give the first game and the soundtrack of the second game away with Second Coming, and they've dropped the base price once or twice since then so it's a good deal.

derExperte

Into The War is pretty good if you want to boost your 'Avg. Game Completion Rate' quickly since one can get 5/7th of the achievements in about 10 minutes. While laughing at what's going on.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Tiestru -- MB-DC0CFEA79BADFDC1 - Taken by Benedict
Crunch Time -- MB-4A05588682304918 - Taken by Tizoc
Catmouth Island -- MB-4A05588682304918 - Taken by Tizoc
Experience 112 -- MB-BE353A35803AD950 - Taken by Henry Swanson

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Catmouth Island was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

I screwed up, if you win Crunch time please don't use the key (as it is for Catmouth Island). I'll PM you the right one..

Sorry :x

Didn't they give out drm-free versions of that game a long while back, before it hit Steam? I remember an Excel sheet or something...

If I remember correctly, they gave out free Humble links, which eventually included Steam keys :) I'm fairly sure that's how I got my copy on Steam. Not sure if they used Google Docs though. I remember reddit.

titch

Pile in!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ampu-Tea -- MB-6B07B37D3DB069B4 - Taken by ExoSoul. 8 entrants total.
Great Permutator -- MB-B853218148BA914F - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
Avencast: Rise of the Mage -- MB-6207055175685841 - Taken by Blu(e). 3 entrants total.
Manhunter -- MB-DF00FD97724708F5 - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
Data Hacker: Corruption -- MB-C48872A574E49A1C - Taken by topyy. 1 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-D9AF85B8FF1AB8BE - Taken by kurahador. 5 entrants total.
Data Hacker: Initiation -- MB-02878C1DBA642FBC - Taken by Abomination. 2 entrants total.
Obulis -- MB-CF0A85B9B88C20F8 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Chains -- MB-CE0375AFA662CE14 - Taken by Shalashaska. 2 entrants total.

t1424725023z1.png

Dr Dogg

Yeah, delaying Raid online coop is a really weird move.

I get the feeling Raid mode is still heavily being worked on. I don't know if the download only now nature of it while the retail release is a month off contributed to that but I'm patient enough, well kind of.

It apparently might have bootleg online coop with share play on ps4. I know they wanted to save money but it's still just odd in general.

Well technically you could RDC it on PC but that's going to be a latency mindfield for the connecting party. I might try jury rigging something up with In Home Streaming and a VPN.

zkylon

zkylewd
Too bad there wasn't some kind of way to get the cards without replaying the game. Some kind of...card retrieve program. :p
i hate idling games i like

feels like i'm being mean to the game

Back to Bed is worth it for the current price.

i kinda want to bite but i don't feel like playing it right now

so i'll wait

don't be jealous.

gross

Back to Bed is my personal uni motto.

back to bed is my life motto

i would never get out of bed ever if i could

oh i don't mean like sleeping

i just like being in bed, all warm covered in blankets just rolling around

on a saturday morning i can easily spend 3 or 4 hours just doing that

Yeah, I know, I edited it, I actually slept like 7 or 8 hours, the rest was just being lazy and cozy in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom