• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

oh i don't mean like sleeping

i just like being in bed, all warm covered in blankets just rolling around

on a saturday morning i can easily spend 3 or 4 hours just doing that
What is this mythical thing? Lying around in the bed with absolutely nothing to do? Since when was the last time I had the privilege to do that, I wonder?

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Deep Eclipse -- MB-A5D8B0E3B84AF3B2 - Taken by agniswarm
Castle -- MB-95D09F6AE66A0AC4 - Taken by Milamber
Seven Kingdoms 2 - QYCZG-HBAI8-6ABRP -- MB-E6172DC3F4A0AFE0
ROFL GOD DAMMIT @ the bold

not sure if these keys work or not so I'm labelling them as garbage, sorry if they don't work

edit: that's not the right castle game lol

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Into The War #3 -- MB-98850CA6EEC9E769 - Taken by Benedict
Into The War #2 -- MB-91461AD3D23338D5 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado
Into The War -- MB-956BD69156C20B12 - Taken by NingenJanai

because you can never have enough shitty games

Witcher Adventure Game is $6 today.

I'm definitely getting the game at some point, but it seems silly when I know I won't play it in the next month or so. It's certainly going to be at least as cheap when the summer sale hits.

Benedict

Got a foil for Shipwreck
Veiled Caverns (Foil)
I'm the first and don't really what price to set, so I made it €3.
Too steep or too low?

JustLynx

How is Banished? I heard good things when it first came out is it worth the $6?

It's great, but it's really really hard...
There's a huge learning curve in it, but it's very satisfying and fun once you understand it imo

if you like a challenge and like building and micro-managing games, you'll enjoy it i think

Phinor

It's great, but it's really really hard...
There's a huge learning curve in it, but it's very satisfying and fun once you understand it imo

if you like a challenge and like building and micro-managing games, you'll enjoy it i think

I wouldn't say it's especially hard if you have played these types of games before. Although obviously it depends on the settings you choose and for a first game of this type, the learning curve is quite steep.

But it is a satisfying little builder that has at least 20-30 hours of gameplay for most people. I've been meaning to go back for a second run. For $6 it's a great bargain for a good game in a genre that really hasn't had too many quality games these past few years.

Videospel

Consider trying alternative sleeping patterns: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep

Who wouldn't want to be an Uberman?
Historically
It has recently been theorised that, before the advent of electric lighting in Europe, sleepers awoke from their "first" sleep for an hour or more during the night, before returning to their "second" sleep.[13]

I've tried this and it was great to have that hour in solitude. Can't compare it to anything else.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
11001738_724964367621398_6102070123192505548_n.jpg
Homemade Spicy Onion Honey BBQ Chicken FTW

Homemade Spicy Onion Honey BBQ Chicken FTW

gross, Onions. one time i ordered a salad and specifically told them NO onions, i got home and started eating, nearly vomited. there was no onions in sight but it looks like the salad was pre made and they just took em off cause it very much tasted like onions. last time i ever ate there. :mad:
Hey guys I just got a job interview.

To celebrate, I want to give something away.

Anything awesome on sale?

buy smash bros instead and play with me <3

Currently an hour into The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.
I didn't expect this game to be so much like Mass Effect, I thought it'd be Valkyria Chronicles style of tactics game with third person shooting, so that's a bit disappointing since I really enjoyed Valkyria Chronicles and more games should be like Valkyria Chronicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom