• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Rex Rocket was in a bundle, got all excited mistakenly thinking it was JumpJet Rex (2D, retro, cute T-Rex sorta dino game!).... sad! :(

Now the actual Rex Rocket looks cool as well I've since learnt! But you can understand my disappointment lol.

Jawmuncher

I apologize in advance if this has already been posted...

small preview of the extra costumes in the costume pack for RE:Revelations 2...they are definitely ....something

the tradition of ludicrous costumes continue.
No clue what Barry's is.
Also Moira has a Katana. It better not be just for show.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hand of Fate -- MB-7D355C42803D77E8 - Taken by auroragoryalice. 57 entrants total.
Banished -- MB-17296BC85E5BFB1B - Taken by Nete. 30 entrants total.
Back to Bed -- MB-264AA4E5C2072A4A - Taken by Catshade. 34 entrants total.
The Marvellous Miss Take -- MB-45FF78EBD125973D - Taken by Driw3r. 55 entrants total.
The Apogee Throwback Pack -- MB-A94145D359BF7B4D - Taken by derExperte. 13 entrants total.
The Witcher Adventure Game -- MB-19DBFF4FC7B633C0 - Taken by redlacs. 27 entrants total.

t1424736484z1.png

jediyoshi

Does Revelations 2 from nuuvem region lock out NA? It just says 'REGION LOCKED: Esse jogo não poderá ser jogado fora das Américas.'

Finally got all the HuniePop achievements. Two-thirds of my rarest achievement showcase is now from that game. Were it not for Mount & Blade Warband and Dungeons of Dredmor it would probably be all six. Normally when I get a perfect game I uninstall it, but I can't bring myself to do it JUST yet. It's still a pretty fun puzzle game.

Finally got all the HuniePop achievements. Two-thirds of my rarest achievement showcase is now from that game. Were it not for Mount & Blade Warband and Dungeons of Dredmor it would probably be all six. Normally when I get a perfect game I uninstall it, but I can't bring myself to do it JUST yet. It's still a pretty fun puzzle game.

i still haven't even beaten it once yet! i need to get back to it. i like that game.
Family Guy and Battlefield 2 Complete already selling for more than 15 keys...
keikaku.jpg

why are they going for so much?

_hekk05

Banned
Is Dead Or Alive LR even available yet? I remember gifting someone a RU copy before the great steam lockdown, but I forgot who.

We appreciate our games less when we get them so cheap I guess

gross, Onions. one time i ordered a salad and specifically told them NO onions, i got home and started eating, nearly vomited. there was no onions in sight but it looks like the salad was pre made and they just took em off cause it very much tasted like onions. last time i ever ate there. :mad:

Onions have it out for me. A relative was chopping onions in the kitchen the other day and my eyes started watering and stinging really badly. I was two rooms away and had the door closed.

I really like onion rings though.

jediyoshi

Is Dead Or Alive LR even available yet? I remember gifting someone a RU copy before the great steam lockdown, but I forgot who.

Change to Release Date
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, the expected release date for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Steam has been changed from Feb. 17 to March 30. In appreciation for your patience, we'll be offering the Halloween 2013 Set (28 costumes) free of charge to all users who purchase Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Steam.

Thank you for your understanding!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/311730/

So streaming is awesome but pissing me off. Occasionally I'll RDP into my main gaming machine (the one I'm streaming from) and after I log off it will lock up my gaming PC so that I cannot stream from it anymore and I have to go down in the basement and unlock it. Is this common? What can I do to stop this BS from happening? I've disabled literally every password requirement on my Windows 8.1 box and it still happens.

edit: nm found a shortcut that kicks my RDP session without forcing a login screen

Onions have it out for me. A relative was chopping onions in the kitchen the other day and my eyes started watering and stinging really badly. I was two rooms away and had the door closed.

I really like onion rings though.

now that you mention it I actually do like them onion ring chips. everything else onions is gross. I even see an onion on my plate i flat out refuse to eat said meal.

MUnited83

For you.
i still haven't even beaten it once yet! i need to get back to it. i like that game.

why are they going for so much?
They were removed from Steam so the only way to get it now is to buy it from traders who stocked on it.

I was figuring, but I don't think I'd ever seen a region lock listing that was inclusive that way so I'd be less surprised if it was just referring to SA.

Funnily enough it's also not locked to most Asian countries or even Middle East/Africa. I think only Europe+Japan can't activate it.

Chariot

It was me. Still thankful, even if I am not happy with their statements lately.

Just one, we simply built a add-on device that cycles through the discs until you have your desired shape.
Damn, that is smart.

I don't even remember opting in.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Into The War #3 -- MB-C92930C6E80A429B - Taken by electroflame
Into The War #2 -- MB-314917BCAF503EC8 - Taken by pupo
Into The War -- MB-EDACCE73CD1D2746 - Taken by TheMadMan007

derExperte

So how about a Into The War gaming night?

To make it interesting everyone who leaves before playing one hour gets banned. I'd wager after ten minutes many would take the ban.

Eh, scratch that, there's little incentive not to get banned since we're in one of our feared 'anime GIF' phases.

Chariot

I remember this scene in Hannibal. I wish I didn't.
:(

So how about a Into The War gaming night?
No, we Persona GAF now.

Nanako had some great emotional scenes but in general I think she's a bit annoying. Fuck Junes
I liked her. She is a adorable kid. Most other children have a lot more annoying hobbies than singing some advertisement tune. Don't deny Nanako happiness after all she's been through :(

I liked her. She is a adorable kid. Most other children have a lot more annoying hobbies than singing some advertisement tune. Don't deny Nanako happiness after all she's been through :(

I think most of it is her VA, and I also really really don't like annoying catchphrases. I like her story and her character in general and can relate to it a lot.

wGYwXJJ.png

k56Iql5.png

Man, what a shame.
Numbers dropped by 2/3.
Reviews are not hot at all.

I feel like an actual great game is here. It may feel rehashed but I am so sure that a more fleshed out campaign would have done this wonders.

There are many who clamor MP heavy games to loose their SP-shackles, so that the devs can put as much energy, effort, polish and content into what mostly will be played. Which is a fair point (even if I mainly enjoy SP).

But when I look at Evolve it looks like that wish just isn't easy to put into reality. The game is basically MP only. I read up on it and watched many videos and the SP is more akin to Brink's MP maps in "rotation" with I have to admit many variables. But in the end it is not much different than MP with bots.

Besides that I read a lot complains about too few content. Shouldn't having not to focus on SP exactly help solve that problem?

On the price there are many opinions. Some say it should have been cheaper for being MP only while others think it shouldn't change what the focus of a game is (MP/SP). So I won't go into that.

I really enjoy the asymmetric idea. The necessity of good teamwork.
Such a shame that the extremely bad rep it garnered so close to release will hold Evolve off from fully realizing its potential.

Chariot

I think most of it is her VA, and I also really really don't like annoying catchphrases. I like her story and her character in general and can relate to it a lot.
I wish Atlus would've given us an japanese voice option, I liked that with the Atelier games :(

Oh no, someone fed this thread after midnight, it's getting too weird/animey for me.
It's not anime, it's a Playstation game.

edit: Wait, shit, it's actually an anime too. Fucking adaptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom