• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble Made in Japan bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • INfluent + Language Pack
TIER 2: BTA
  • Magical Battle Festa
  • Revolver 360 Re:Actor
  • The Tale of ALLTYNEX
TIER 3: 10$
  • Rime Berta
  • Half Minute Hero The Second Coming
This is mighty tempting. MIGHTY TEMPTING.

SteamGAF, how is Half Minute Hero 2 compared to the first?

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-022B7EBBA0282521 - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.

t1424978775z1.png

nice game

Arthea

You know how many times I had bundle with 3 games from my wishlist?
ya, 0
And Rime Berta wasn't even discounted yet, same as Magical Battle Fiesta. It is an amazing bundle, I only kinda regret I bought Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming day 0 and still haven't played it (><)

Deques

You know how many times I had bundle with 3 games from my wishlist?
ya, 0
And Rime Berta wasn't even discounted yet, same as Magical Battle Fiesta. It is an amazing bundle, I only kinda regret I bought Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming day 0 and still haven't played it (><)

You know what? I feel the same. I had no idea Half Minute Hero 2 would be bundled so soon

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a diam lectus. Sed sit amet ipsum mauris. Maecenas congue ligula ac quam viverra nec consectetur ante hendrerit. Donec et mollis dolor. Praesent et diam eget libero egestas mattis sit amet vitae augue. Nam tincidunt congue enim, ut porta lorem lacinia consectetur.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-FA1CE84282B7C1C0 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.

t1424979135z1.png

titch

When I start a new game in There came an Echo I just get a black screen after the "seriously, don't yell" message, help?

They changed the codec pack think that kinda broke it for some

The fix for this right now is to download CCCP (http://www.cccp-project.net/), which was removed due to heavy complaints. Video encoding issues abound in Unity. We're re-encoding the opening cinema now.

Picked that off the steam forum page

Arthea

whoever asked about possibility to buy multiple same bundles to own account, yes, you can do it in groupees and humble bundle, I was actually going to buy as a gift, but forgot to mark it as a gift (><)
It would be no biggie, but gifts offer drm free games too, to person you send a gift to, while now I have only keys... a pity.

titch

whoever asked about possibility to buy multiple same bundles to own account, yes, you can do it in groupees and humble bundle, I was actually going to buy as a gift, but forgot to mark it as a gift (><)
It would be no biggie, but gifts offer drm free games too, to person you send a gift to, while now I have only keys... a pity.

Makes more sense to make everything a gift then. Never knew that cheers!!!

Deques

I bought the Humble Weekly bundle

You'll get one key for the Cherry Tree High Complete and one key for The Tale of ALLTYNEX.

That sucks...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Cherry Tree High Complete -- MB-C78B01FD216AC707 - Taken by madjoki
Fairy Bloom Freesia + OST -- MB-5750C126D40293C4 - Taken by Saty

MAXIMUM HYPE
DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE RELEASES IN 4 HOURS! The release must have been pushed up.

*******THE FINAL DAY*******
*******4 HOURS REMAIN*******

Chariot

MAXIMUM HYPE
DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE RELEASES IN 4 HOURS! The release must have been pushed up.
I would, but Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. I want to conquer, not destroy.

:)

Fucking nightwash posted on GAF?

kudos good sir

kudos
Only the best for SteamGAF.

Why the DLC for Half-Minute is 0.49€ for Deques and 0.99€ for me :l
jZarhrv.png

First time ever that EU1 was one of the better options.

Humble Made in Japan bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • INfluent + Language Pack
TIER 2: BTA
  • Magical Battle Festa
  • Revolver 360 Re:Actor
  • The Tale of ALLTYNEX
TIER 3: 10$
  • Rime Berta
  • Half Minute Hero The Second Coming

nice , wanted to get the tale of alltynex for a while

should i wait for a lower BTA price or do i get it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom