• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare from IndieGala

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ScreamingTrees, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Silence of the Sleep -- MB-D4725B7D3EA34FFE - Taken by DaBargainHunta

Bleh, Gal Civ 3 on weekend deal. I'd probably buy it, but I just spent some money on Hearthstone packs in celebration of reaching legend - don't have the spare cash now.

It'll probably be that cheap again in the summer sale or whatever before I'd get around to diving into it too much, so I guess it's okay. It's still in beta anyway.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
well ... I guess this is one PAYDAY 2 DLC that Jawmuncher
c
will want to get his hands on ;)

pd2_akm4_banner_masks.jpg

Still can't believe I got that Galactic Civilizations III ultimate edition that includes every future expansion and dlc for 18 bucks way back when. Price errors <3

Edit: Or it might have been 22, not sure which. Either way, crazy.

Matchew

Does Dragon Ball have any social aspects to it besides head to head? Like can we look at friends avatars and stuff? If so add me please just bought the game and pre-loading now: bevo0845

Dr Dogg

They did say they would still try to make it up to people who keep the game in someone.
Also I guess to the people who can't refund through steam.

Am I'm bummed that split screen was cut at the 11th hour? Sure but I really like what I've played so far, though I do understand some folks were interested in co-op as that's pretty much become a Resi staple now, especially since the other 4 version have it and there's residual code still in the PC release too. Personally my beef is with some of the issues with performance and connectivity (ie the plethora of Raid mode issues folks and myself have been having), though I'm patient enough to wait until the full thing is out before casting judgement. Still it's a decent gesture from Capcom to offer refunds though to be fair they advertised it incorrectly which contravenes the Sale of Goods Act and the Misrepresentation Act so they would be obliged to offer refunds to UK and the majority of EU member states anyway. But I'll hold my horses...

A free Steam gift copy of Dragon's Dogma.

Well except that, I'd take DD as compensation any day of the week. Well providing they don't nause that up as well.

Grief was spot on in the skyrim thread.

For a second there i though you were on about another 'Remasters' thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=999872

There's a lot of them to be fair. Also isn't asking for remasters tantamount to port begging? I mean sure you're not stifling discussion of an already announced game on limited systems by asking for it on another but the ideal, conversation or thread generally starts with one person asking for something and there it snowballs in to other folks asking for every flipping game under the sun.

xBladeM6x

Does Dragon Ball have any social aspects to it besides head to head? Like can we look at friends avatars and stuff? If so add me please just bought the game and pre-loading now: bevo0845

There's an online lobby system in the game, akin to Phantasy Star Online's lobbies where you can see people's currently selected custom character. I'm not sure if you can text chat, but I imagine there's some way to do it. Lol

Salsa

hey yall

GF broke up with me right before I was moving with her to a different country, effectively turning life plans of the last year or so completely on their head, I got nasty hemorrhoids that lasted for like a month of excruciating pain, and I slept in a hospital for 2 weeks since my dad had a double bypass surgery today (all is apparently good so far) so 2015 sucks some major absolute balls and sorry ive been away but now im gonna play some steam games and house of cards tomorrow brehs

also steam kinda sucks now cause regions anyway

xBladeM6x

Oi m8 who ya fink ya tawkin about?
It is pretty funny to listen to lol.

Aye mate, 'aving a propa wank, are we?

hey yall

GF broke up with me right before I was moving with her to a different country.

Not that I can pretend to know anything about your situation, but on the surface that seems incredibly fucked up for someone to do, considering it's a major life decision, and uproots your entire life, and she didn't bother doing it until the last possible second. The fuck?

hey yall

GF broke up with me right before I was moving with her to a different country, I got nasty hemorrhoids that lasted for like a month of excruciating pain, and I slept in a hospital for 2 weeks since my dad had a double bypass surgery today (all is apparently good so far) so 2015 sucks some major absolute balls and sorry ive been away but now im gonna play some steam games and house of cards tomorrow brehs

Hope everything works out for you. Video games are still a thing so you've got that going for you. You missed the Steam GOTYs though, good times.
I liked it. Really great moments. The only thing that makes me sad
is Doug's fate. Doooouuuug

I marathoned S1 & 2 in like 3 days, so in direct comparison it was kind of disappointing. I don't remember why exactly and it's not bad enough to skip S3 but it needs to get better.

Salsa

Not that I can pretend to know anything about your situation, but on the surface that seems incredibly fucked up for someone to do, considering it's a major life decision, and uproots your entire life, and she didn't bother doing it until the last possible second. The fuck?

to be clear she lives in the country I was moving to, it's been a long distance relationship where we've seen each other every couple months (for 20-30 days), talked about it plenty on GAF elsewhere for a while (mostly drunk thread), whole thing fell off in the course of like 1-2 months of continuous seeming lack of interest on her part and after pushing what was up it basically all came crashing down

im still having a terrible time dealing with it but im on a high of my dad's surgery going well so hey

edit: not trying to be pitty shitty really, but I kinda disappeared and I dont wanna go all xelios (<3)

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
hey yall

GF broke up with me right before I was moving with her to a different country, effectively turning life plans of the last year or so completely on their head, I got nasty hemorrhoids that lasted for like a month of excruciating pain, and I slept in a hospital for 2 weeks since my dad had a double bypass surgery today (all is apparently good so far) so 2015 sucks some major absolute balls and sorry ive been away but now im gonna play some steam games and house of cards tomorrow brehs

Sucks to hear but good news about your dad. Mine had a stroke and complications due to a heart bypass.

hey yall

There is still plenty of time in 2015 to make it a better year :) I really hope that, from now on, everything works out for you.

Humble Made in Japan bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • INfluent + Language Pack
TIER 2: BTA
  • Magical Battle Festa
  • Revolver 360 Re:Actor
  • The Tale of ALLTYNEX
TIER 3: 10$
  • Rime Berta
  • Half Minute Hero The Second Coming
That's a nice selection of good games right here. Good bundle.
Sorry to hear about your gf but also glad that your pops is well.

It's kinda weird though how bad stuff happens after you have forsaken Steam and went to Ninty so much.

Just a thought.
"Nanomachines, son
Rules of nature
Great Soundtrack
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series
The Time Has Come And So Have I
Smoking Sick Style
Stylish Action Game"

Steam tags, you used to be cool, what happened to you.
I really liked the old user tags. Sure it was juvenile mostly but they gave me at least a mild chuckle from time to time.

Turfster

Where is turfster anyways?

edit: Oh, he is here, I just didn't see him without CRTL+F

What? Who? Where? Why?

There's a new Flying Bundle.
Price: 4$
  • Burning Cars
  • Countless Rooms of Death
  • Diehard Dungeon
  • Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
  • Lily Looking Through
  • Millennium A New Hope
  • Mystery game 1 (what are the chances this isn't Millennium 2?)
  • Mystery game 2 (Millennium 3, maybe?)
  • They Breathe
  • Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres
  • Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma

Deques

What? Who? Where? Why?

There's a new Flying Bundle.
Price: 4$
  • Burning Cars
  • Countless Rooms of Death
  • Diehard Dungeon
  • Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
  • Lily Looking Through
  • Millennium A New Hope
  • Mystery game 1 (what are the chances this isn't Millennium 2?)
  • Mystery game 2 (Millennium 3, maybe?)
  • They Breathe
  • Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres
  • Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma

Diehard Dungeon is a fun roguelike or roguelite game.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-91036638980A1B21 - Taken by Loptous

Phawx

Note to self: Always double check unredeemed bundles

Sorry guys, I'm too lazy for modboting

SheHe (Desura)
IYVM8-GH3OL-8YQML-WWHAR-N85SL

HassleHeart (Desura)
JV63N-ANNAM-11SN9-MP1O9-ZV60U

Barter Empire (Desura)
WWRYT-VOS7G-QQE68-W4BZ3-L8GJU

Koala Kids (Desura)
UU21I-UIVHX-2D7R5-E781Z-17XQB

STARTAG (Desura)
O2Y1H-HRV1A-FICGN-YTIJ0-8HQDU

Stoorm (Desura)
MSEIC-6TTTV-E6B1M-DS251-IU2QL

An Imp? A Fiend! (Desura)
GA9AI-6Q1YD-Y48UC-OHJBA-NM3I1

For a second there i though you were on about another 'Remasters' thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=999872

There's a lot of them to be fair. Also isn't asking for remasters tantamount to port begging? I mean sure you're not stifling discussion of an already announced game on limited systems by asking for it on another but the ideal, conversation or thread generally starts with one person asking for something and there it snowballs in to other folks asking for every flipping game under the sun.

I haven't thought about remasters as port begging, but it pretty much is exactly the same thing. Going from PS3 to PS4 are the devs porting the game really with hopefully some improvements to resolution and framerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom