• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBladeM6x

DAWN OF THE FINAL HOUR

PL4v3.gif

ViviOggi

I finished Dexter S6 the other day it was awful beyond words

Now that I've invested that much time into that trainwreck I kind of want to watch the rest but apparently S8 is somehow a lot worse, someone convince me not to

derExperte

Syndicate has cover which you can move/extend/retract yourself.

And due to not getting a response or no interest....

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

51GjEyUIBmL._SX72_.jpg

vRvbDCu.png
Syndicate -- MB-E281B7205F06B6B7 - Taken by xBladeM6x. 19 entrants total.

t1424999176z1.png

hey yall

GF broke up with me right before I was moving with her to a different country, effectively turning life plans of the last year or so completely on their head, I got nasty hemorrhoids that lasted for like a month of excruciating pain, and I slept in a hospital for 2 weeks since my dad had a double bypass surgery today (all is apparently good so far) so 2015 sucks some major absolute balls and sorry ive been away but now im gonna play some steam games and house of cards tomorrow brehs

also steam kinda sucks now cause regions anyway

Sorry to hear that. That's fucked up.

Hopefully things will get better. The year is still young.

Now that I've invested that much time into that trainwreck I kind of want to watch the rest but apparently S8 is somehow a lot worse, someone convince me not to

I stopped watching Dexter
after they killed off his wife

Bakoom!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-FF348C781FF81286 - Taken by mrks

MUnited83

For you.
These new region restrictions have me all antsy. If I buy HM2 from Nuuvem I'll be able to redeem it on my US account, yeah?

Yes. HM2 has no region locks except for the unavability of the game on the Australian store. And even then Australians can still buy it using a glitch.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Driw3r, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Borealis -- MB-418527F92BC561FA - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.

t1425000555z1.png

Oreoleo

It's not worth it. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

THERE IS NO PAY OFF. AT ALL. EVER.

The official thread after the finale aired was titled something like "just smoke some crack and go to bed" and honestly, that would be a more productive use of your time.

The last 4 seasons of Dexter are some of the worst TV ever produced in the history of television. Writers just making shit up as they go along, because Showtime execs had final say about what happened to the characters and they wouldn't let the writers do what they wanted. By the end, the show had lost literally all integrity.

The guy who stopped after season 4 nailed it. I wish I could have done the same in retrospect.

Yes. HM2 has no region locks except for the unavability of the game on the Australian store. And even then Australians can still buy it using a glitch.

Thanks man.

so turns out Valve really left the testers in the dark

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/300beta/discussions/0/610573567803653329/

I wonder if we'll hear from them again after the public announcement maybe? Haven't heard anything since the one survey myself. Hopefully all these GDC announcements will give us more to talk about in here. This place is a ghost town :(

So the latest Steam client update states they updated compatability with the final Steam controller, but will not support the old one anymore. Does this mean we should be receiving the new ones? I would like to thing they wouldn't brick the beta ones without replacing them.

lol

also, why didn't they just try it and see for themselves?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Sounds like they need to take a page out of Mojang's book, and do an entire update dedicated to bug fixing.

Yeah the game is great when it works but you always encounter bugs like:

Game gets stuck on loading screen forever/until Windows suspends it

Game loads you into a game, but assets are halfway finished loading and you get to spend

5 minutes stuttering like mad until it settles down (then it's smooth sailing)

Game loads you into the game but seems to have misplaced all assets and all you see is a big foggy void.

Chariot

Namekian Master Race!
Who want to be from a planet where only dudes with no gentials live that barf their babies out? That's amazing!

chronomac

Besiege or Grow Home? I've got enough Steam credit for one. I'm leaning towards the latter at the moment. Does Besiege have enough content at the moment to keep me interested for more than a couple days?

BorntoPlay

hey yall

GF broke up with me right before I was moving with her to a different country, effectively turning life plans of the last year or so completely on their head, I got nasty hemorrhoids that lasted for like a month of excruciating pain, and I slept in a hospital for 2 weeks since my dad had a double bypass surgery today (all is apparently good so far) so 2015 sucks some major absolute balls and sorry ive been away but now im gonna play some steam games and house of cards tomorrow brehs

Sorry to hear that bro... broke up with my girlfriend too... go play some Nintendo games, that help a lot...=D

Namekian Master Race!
Who want to be from a planet where only dudes with no gentials live that barf their babies out? That's amazing!
They're thy second worst with the first bring humans. Seriously, who the fuck honestly wants to play as a human in dbz? That's so wack

Cool an anime bundle!! :D

Does anyone know if the Half-Minute Hero 2 code gives you the first one as well? I assume not but when you buy it on Steam now you get the first one free so was just wondering.

ViviOggi

It's not worth it. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

THERE IS NO PAY OFF. AT ALL. EVER.

The official thread after the finale aired was titled something like "just smoke some crack and go to bed" and honestly, that would be a more productive use of your time.

The last 4 seasons of Dexter are some of the worst TV ever produced in the history of television. Writers just making shit up as they go along, because Showtime execs had final say about what happened to the characters and they wouldn't let the writers do what they wanted. By the end, the show had lost literally all integrity.

The guy who stopped after season 4 nailed it. I wish I could have done the same in retrospect.
Lol gotcha. I'll just skim over the A.V. Club reviews then, at least need to know how they handled the Deb stuff they pulled out of their ass at the end of S6.

louiedog

I just finished the first episode of Republique and liked it quite a bit.

I dislike a lot of stealth games because you end up playing a character crouched behind boxes watching enemy patterns for too long. In this game you're a dude helping a character who is hiding behind boxes. Those patterns are simple and instead you get a nice full view of the area, even out of her sight. You spend your time scouting ahead and planning instead of swinging a camera around behind someone's back trying to figure out where you can go. It's much more fun for me.

Stitch

Gold Member
Cool an anime bundle!! :D

Does anyone know if the Half-Minute Hero 2 code gives you the first one as well? I assume not but when you buy it on Steam now you get the first one free so was just wondering.

It gave me 1 and 2. Already had 1, separate key would've been nice :/

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
hey yall

Sucks to hear about the break up and hemorrhoids, but at least your dad's doing fine.

so turns out Valve really left the testers in the dark

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/300beta/discussions/0/610573567803653329/

lol

also, why didn't they just try it and see for themselves?

I mean, people really shouldn't expect anything from Valve when it comes to communicating with people outside of the company. I thought that the lack of communication between customers and Steam Support had already proven that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom