• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
iGJhlKmgrtTSj.jpg

these are the worst

Chariot

I just bought a new game with obvious bugs full price from a company that hates PC gamers. I feel sick. And aroused. But mostly sick.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I just bought a new game with obvious bugs full price from a company that hates PC gamers. I feel sick. And aroused. But mostly sick.

don't worry, though ... apparently it's the previous-gen port yet again ;)

Chariot

may i ask which game :>
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. It has controller issues, no online co-op, is a PS3 port when they made a PS4 version, has - as always - insane DLC prices, but I need it.

You bought Assassin's Creed Unity? Congratulations!
:p
Purchasing AC:U at full price now would be a real crime.
don't worry, though ... apparently it's the previous-gen port yet again ;)
:,(
Maybe with 9, maybe with 9.

I've already spent more time with Dragonball Xenoverse than I have with thiaf.

Why did they make thiaf is bad???
Cinematix?

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone has any opinions on fairy bloom fresia?

i really like how cute the main character looks

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. It has controller issues, no online co-op, is a PS3 port when they made a PS4 version, has - as always - insane DLC prices, but I need it.

you can always redeem yourself buying league of legends skins

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sold it for $2.40. Buyer relisted it for $50. Can't tell if I'm dumb or they are.

Definitely the latter.

Edit: I've finally accepted pending PSN friend requests. One of them included a message that, in part, said something alone the lines of "btw do you know ...", but the message preview didn't load until it was too late, so if by chance whoever sent that request is reading this and can remember what they said, feel free to PM me.

Deques

Not many bundles decrease my wishlist, even lesser bundles decreases with 3 games. And my wishlist isn't that big, only 35 games.

Thank you Humble Weekly Japan Bundle ^^

Btw, buying the multiple $1 tier is a beter way to get all Influent language packs. I had Influent since before and got a second language without activation problem

Tizoc

How's Victor Vran atm? Worth getting at its price? Seems the full game is expected to release during the Summer.

zkylon

zkylewd
...and a million hours later, i beat that puzzle lol

logic too hard

--I don't play Sona.
you can fix that for only 2.4k rp!

Definitely the latter.

Edit: I've finally accepted pending PSN friend requests. One of them included a message that, in part, said something alone the lines of "btw do you know ...", but the message preview didn't load until it was too late, so if by chance whoever sent that request is reading this and can remember what they said, feel free to PM me.

i bet it was something illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom