• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
The safehouse customisation is still missing, I haven't been able to customize anything, besides I never visit it.
Moving hostages is possible, I have moved some hostages.
Besides these things you mentioned I have read the bad stuff with Payday 2. This thread pretty much covers the problems the game has
http://steamcommunity.com/app/274170/discussions/0/617328967244673519/

It sucks that a Swedish developer is doing this kind of shit, promises that are never delivered and so on...

Atleast they patched in the ability to move hostages... That's always something. :p

But yeah, safehouse customisation is MIA and probably wont ever come. They've been saying that they'll release it "when it's ready" ever since release, which is now... What, a year, a year and a half ago? :| But yeah, I'm entirely done with Starbreeze. The huge fiasco that has been Payday 2 and their customer relations, marketing and PR has been the final nail in the coffin for me.
Valve is also at fault. They're the ones hiring them and listening to their every word after all. And this won't change. Especially with Ambinder around. If something's not "fun" or "engaging" it won't make the cut, no matter if it's ambitious or sounds exciting.
Oh yeah, definitely. But it would probably help if they had testers that thought of fun, intriguing, exciting and innovative things as being... You know, fun, intriguing, exciting and innovative. :p

Goddamn Valve and goddamn Volvo testers. Grrrr

Pupo

I'm not bad at all.
81WSseG.png

Right? right guys? ;__;

Maniac

Banned
Shit, that's some bad aliasing in those pics. That's probably my biggest grievance.

Well, that and how hair and fur is still awful to this very day. And the hands could use a bit of work for the first person mode. Are they even trying? :i

dex3108

Shit, that's some bad aliasing in those pics. That's probably my biggest grievance.

Well, that and how hair and fur is still awful to this very day. And the hands could use a bit of work for the first person mode. Are they even trying? :i

FC4 animals have nice fur, Lara in TR also have nice hair. But until we see more TressFX/HairWorks titles we will need to be satisfied with bad ones XD

Parsnip

No one took these before, so it's time for...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

LightFish -- MB-AA7E12D8522AE031 - Taken by Bayonetta
Steel & Steam -- MB-154620BE2B99CF8D - Taken by sensoft04
Dracula: The Resurrection -- MB-8119B839F3D9E486 - Taken by JustLynx
Race Injection -- MB-56C4EEBB15A54F70 - Taken by sensoft04
C-Rush -- MB-E80B08D3C96F6005 - Taken by agniswarm
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-6B45158F3A68FE6A - Taken by Kiru
The Maker's Eden -- MB-F36953E214CE9E99 - Taken by chronomac

GaussTek

Hey guys, for those who own Boot Hill Heroes, you can now download for free The Hangman's Ballad DLC chapter. It will be free until March 6 though, so don't forget to get it!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/341410/

header.jpg

This DLC is FREE until March 6!

“The Hangman’s Ballad” is a side-story post-game adventure for Boot Hill Heroes. This content adds about 3 more hours to the 10-15 hour game length (not including the excruciatingly difficult final boss who may require much more time to defeat). “The Hangman’s Ballad” contains several new enemies and boss encounters along with new materials, weapons, and armor to collect.

I have yet to play Boot Hill Heroes, but I think it will be my next game once I finish TitS :D

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

Maniac

Banned
FC4 animals have nice fur, Lara in TR also have nice hair. But until we see more TressFX/HairWorks titles we will need to be satisfied with bad ones XD

Imo both are... A bit 'meh'. Last I saw FC4, the Nvidia Fur was literally broken and thus when the animals were dead the fur kept moving, shaking and going crazy.

'Twas damn funny though. And I really didn't think TressFX was all that impressive. The newer iterations are supposedly better... But meh.

Until we see more Tress / Hairworks implemented well, I doubt I'll be satisfied :|

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You ever felt getting slowly burned out by the many AC games at some point or another?

Nope. Prior to AssCreed 3's release I played through the PC versions of 1, 2 and Brotherhood for the first time (Revelations I pre-ordered on the PC the year before, so I didn't bother with it again). More, I say. More!

Lomax

Hey guys, for those who own Boot Hill Heroes, you can now download for free The Hangman's Ballad DLC chapter. It will be free until March 6 though, so don't forget to get it!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/341410/

header.jpg

I have yet to play Boot Hill Heroes, but I think it will be my next game once I finish TitS :D

It's quite good, I'm most of the way through it. It has one particular encounter that is an obnoxious RNG difficulty spike, but otherwise it is very enjoyable.

Regardless of the whole 3.5 gb thing, the 970 is still one of the best deals on the market, especially if you want an nVidea card. It seems like everyone has forgotten how shocked everyone was when the price was announced. Sure, 6 months and a couple of AMD prices cuts later it isn't the amazing deal it was then, but gaming benchmarks are exactly the numbers people should be looking at.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Nope. Prior to AssCreed 3's release I played through the PC versions of 1, 2 and Brotherhood for the first time (Revelations I pre-ordered on the PC the year before, so I didn't bother with it again). More, I say. More!

weirdo!!
;)

I got a test thursday but i wanna play dbz :( bah ill play for an hour or 2, get something to eat and then study. I PROMISE MYSELF
if you exist god, pls help me keep that promise :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom