• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know AC Rogue at Nuuvem is Uplay only...it lets me add the game without a VPN so the code should be safe to enter without one too right? I have no idea how Uplay handles their codes from different countries or if it's just worldwide.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
four in a thousand chance

RPGs:

v4cmsxZ.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I know AC Rogue at Nuuvem is Uplay only...it lets me add the game without a VPN so the code should be safe to enter without one too right? I have no idea how Uplay handles their codes from different countries or if it's just worldwide.

The only region Ubi makes specific keys for is Eastern Europe.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dear Volvo,
Please OK a censored ver. of this game for release on Steam. I will gladly pay $35 for it
Yours sincerely,
A dude that just wants more VNs in his life

Mmm~

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNG

I see you and approve. Do it Hunie Pop style to get uncensored. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dr Dogg

Well I was coming home in an all cheery mood then when I put the TV on I find out Leonard Nimoy has died :(

Think I might reinstall Civ IV now.

Tizoc

A sobering warning for people who are convinced Nintendo should stop producing hardware.

Brutha pls.
You want Ninty to put their pre Wii games on Steam as much as the next SteamGAFfer.
Such an action will be a blessing from Our Lady Ronan upon her beloved devotee Jase, and much rejoicing will be held in the House of Jase that will sadly be covered up by the sounds of the various monstrosities ravaging the apocalyptic island know as Australia.

Saty

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...mpresses-with-super-engaged-player-base-eedar

Using a methodology similar to that outlined by an April 2014 Ars Technica article (which placed Dota 2 owners at 26 million), EEDAR samples Steam accounts on a daily basis to better understand Steam player behavior and title performance. This data suggests that the number of Steam accounts with Dota 2 installed has increased 85% in the past year to 42.9 million as of February 2015.

Good thing someone is using Ars' method to get data but why haven't A SINGLE ENTITY jumped on it and did regular posts of sales information. A sales-data treasure trove that no website or journalist acknowledges.

I worry Orland's talk at GDC will be light on new sales data for the biggest of games.

MUnited83

For you.
Dear Volvo,
Please OK a censored ver. of this game for release on Steam. I will gladly pay $35 for it
Yours sincerely,
A dude that just wants more VNs in his life

Mmm~

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNG

A real shame that the only cute one is the protagonist :(

A sobering warning for people who are convinced Nintendo should stop producing hardware.

man i don't ever want nintendo to stop producing hardware. sure they produce the weaker console but I'd be lying to you if i didn't enjoy their little spins on their systems. All nintendo has to do is get with the times on an account system, online play(just cause i want better online play tho doesn't mean i want them to cut off offline multiplayer, i love that theyre like one of the handful of companies that still support this) and be more friendly towards 3rd party pubs .

MUnited83

For you.
Why is that link titled as Sega leaving consoles? They aren't leaving consoles and nothing on that thread says that. It says they are refocusing resources to things like mobile and PC but that doesn't mean they will abandon consoles at all.

Does anyone know how to see that modal view of your badges by rarity? I could have sworn it used to show when you'd click Badges on your profile. It was just the list of badges in a modal, not the badges page itself. Is that gone?

Why is that link titled as Sega leaving consoles? They aren't leaving consoles and nothing on that thread says that. It says they are refocusing resources to things like mobile and PC but that doesn't mean they will abandon consoles at all.

Because that was the thread, then mods moved it to the old one.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Brutha pls.
You want Ninty to put their pre Wii games on Steam as much as the next SteamGAFfer.
Such an action will be a blessing from Our Lady Ronan upon her beloved devotee Jase, and much rejoicing will be held in the House of Jase that will sadly be covered up by the sounds of the various monstrosities ravaging the apocalyptic island know as Australia.

Hey, I'd love for all the games to be on PC, but the reality is that they'd end up just like Sega, which means we wouldn't be getting the games we desire so much.

Nintendo should stop producing
crappy
hardware

Console hardware fetishism is something I never really understood. So long as the device is powerful enough to drive the kind of games they want to make, it could be a $99 android box for all I care.

Tizoc

Hey, I'd love for all the games to be on PC, but the reality is that they'd end up just like Sega, which means we wouldn't be getting the games we desire so much.

The primary reason SEGA ended up the way they did was due to their management from way back during the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom