• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ah, I thought you were just wanting to take pictures for general use. I was about to suggest uploading them to something like sta.sh. My mistake.
yea, np, i just like uploading my pictures there for some reason

This is how to Do It, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

hczfTck.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hot

Since it seems that most avid anime watchers think Japanese voice acting is infinitely better than English, I'm curious if Japanese people think that English sounds better, or is English just awful in most cases? Lol

Clearly AnimeGAF would know. Which is why I've come to SteamGAF.
29-9f8f03df60fc202f468f87a488e6cc85.jpg

I'm partially being sarcastic, but also curious. Lol
not japanese but japanese voicevers... yum

Kaleinc

Banned
Since it seems that most avid anime watchers think Japanese voice acting is infinitely better than English, I'm curious if Japanese people think that English sounds better, or is English just awful in most cases? Lol
You are confusing bad VA with language.

fantomena

When I think about it, february has been a terrible month for me for gaming.

Ive only beaten The Order: 1866, but bought and received a dozen of games.

Vlad

When I think about it, february has been a terrible month for me for gaming.

Ive only beaten The Order: 1866, but bought and received a dozen of games.

Tell me about it. I blame the shorter month. If I had three more days, it would make all the difference.

I've just been going through Binding of Isaac: Rebirth all month. As much as I like the game, I've gotten to the part where the only things I've got left to do in the game are far, far, far too annoying to even bother attempting any more, so I'm going to consider myself "done".

Jawmuncher

I can't wait to be back and play some games waiting for me on steam. Bringing only my phone is one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Already beat everything I had downloaded on it and the app store just sucks, especially since all my DLs have to be under 100mb.

I have quite a few games I picked up while I was out here. Will probably do life is strange and resident evil first.

This looks like it could be cool.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399150347

Klang is at its core an evolution of traditional rythm games.

Where previous games in the genre has mostly focused on pressing buttons in correct timing with the music, Klang expands upon this with adding the flair of exploration, platforming and combat.

Klang is designed around the philosophy of merging dynamic world exploration with the
adrenaline rush of becoming one with music through acting upon audiovisual queues.

Gameplay
Klang's a rythm-platformer, where combat and platforming is all rythm-based.
Defeat enemies by countering their attacks while keeping your groove going!

Story
You play as Klang, a tuneblade wielding elite rave warrior on a quest to free himself from the shackles of the soundlord Sonus.

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Steam and Metal #2 -- MB-77B7598DB9E3D259 - Taken by titch. 4 entrants total.
Pixel Puzzles: Japan -- MB-BE61E8B87734DA29 - Taken by NingenJanai. 5 entrants total.
Gunworld -- MB-52AE704273B0205B - Taken by Naked Snake. 10 entrants total.
World War 2 Time of Wrath -- MB-195805FF2A7BCB00 - Taken by nja. 1 entrants total.
Crunch Time -- MB-A0F5C32288787F91 - Taken by Loptous. 2 entrants total.
Astro Emporia -- MB-1D1C7D9ACA2A911C - Taken by S1n1st3r. 4 entrants total.
Tiestru -- MB-E7A9C1D6B5A3B742 - Taken by factorone. 2 entrants total.
PIXEL PUZZLES: UNDEADZ -- MB-7405D00467E81DCE - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 4 entrants total.
ENEMY MIND -- MB-32D132175D47F70D - Taken by Saty. 6 entrants total.
Barter Empire -- MB-89475B2F70784BA0 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Into The War -- MB-9CDBA4304C385AD9 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Experience 112 -- MB-01574BEAD0D2A2A9 - Taken by 7Sins. 2 entrants total.
Pitiri 1977 -- MB-6EB6E0230E94B32B - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Into The War #2 -- MB-1047235800BC3CD6 - Taken by Casimir. 1 entrants total.
Tribloos 2 -- MB-109957CB261CA53A - Taken by sensoft04. 2 entrants total.
Dead Bits -- MB-36E9492D055405CB
SPOILER ALERT - COLLECTOR'S EDITION -- MB-2C313361BD529CF0 - Taken by PARANO1A. 2 entrants total.
Strategic War in Europe -- MB-1C9A3E48AF59D537 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Miner Wars Arena -- MB-CF1C50C113290930 - Taken by Eila. 3 entrants total.
World War 2 Time of Wrath #2 -- MB-F7AD9CB3D6C4FF71 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Storm over the Pacific -- MB-E7E895CD0EDB7673 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 4 entrants total.
Steam and Metal -- MB-D9D07B97FEB49451 - Taken by fenners. 6 entrants total.
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-2038685E0A6EA0F4 - Taken by Akuosa. 5 entrants total.
NOT THE ROBOTS -- MB-D596B7751039C277 - Taken by gaiadyne. 3 entrants total.
Storm over the Pacific #2 -- MB-F3F8C5581802DFAE - Taken by Belgarion
The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-EC745FCCFF36FDA0 - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
Tiny & Big Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-1D30F6D0D9127522 - Taken by lindarasta. 3 entrants total.
The Campaign Series Fall Weiss -- MB-251A0CA9950DDDAA - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for World War 2 Time of Wrath was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Tribloos 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dead Bits was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Strategic War in Europe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Miner Wars Arena was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for World War 2 Time of Wrath #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Storm over the Pacific was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Storm over the Pacific #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Tiny & Big Grandpa's Leftovers was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for The Campaign Series Fall Weiss was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1425073099z1.png

Alavard

Clearly AnimeGAF would know. Which is why I've come to SteamGAF.
29-9f8f03df60fc202f468f87a488e6cc85.jpg

I'm partially being sarcastic, but also curious. Lol

Aren't English Dubs generally 'bad' because they have to fit the dubs to the already animated lip movements? Whereas with the original animation, they recorded the Japanese voices first and animated the lips to fit them?

dex3108

http://kotaku.com/the-sad-story-beh...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Last week, Night Dive founder Stephen Kick and director of business development Larry Kuperman emailed me to let me know that while they had indeed planned to re-release No One Lives Forever and its sequel, they'd hit a wall and been forced to give up. Thanks to the ongoing inability and/or unwillingness of three publishers—Activision, 20th Century Fox, and in particular Warner Bros.—to determine who owned the game, Night Dive is currently abandoning its efforts to revive No One Lives Forever.

Dream is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom