• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Apparently Devil's Third Online isn't going to be F2P: the app was removed from the free-on-demand sub and added to a new store/retail sub.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
here you go - some new(ish) and interesting-looking stuff from the coming soon section :)

here you go - some new(ish) and interesting-looking stuff from the coming soon section :)

Time to build up the wishlist.

Also, for the new page. >:p
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

juCB897xP9DN3.png

t1425188841z1.png

Wow stealth modbot, that's pretty tubular. I could probably try to implement that at some point as an actual feature.

It would be nice to have a toggle to switch it on and off - make it the image-based version for smaller/high-profile giveaways, and standard for the bulk/bundle trash ones.

FLD

Did any of you guys buy Resident Evil Revelations 2 from GMG? I fired up the game for the first time tonight and I'm having the weirdest "issue". The first two splash screens have Japanese text on them and the main menu says Biohazard instead of Resident Evil, even the voice when you press start says Biohazard.

At first I was worried I somehow ended up with a Japanese key but everything else is in english. Is this a screw up on Capcom's side or is it possible I got a non-NA key from GMG?

JaseC

Did any of you guys buy Resident Evil Revelations 2 from GMG? I fired up the game for the first time tonight and I'm having the weirdest "issue". The first two splash screens have Japanese text on them and the main menu says Biohazard instead of Resident Evil, even the voice when you press start says Biohazard.

At first I was worried I somehow ended up with a Japanese key but everything else is in english. Is this a screw up on Capcom's side or is it possible I got a non-NA key from GMG?

That seems to be intentional. There are JP-specific subs on Steam but they have the same depot as the others... which is named in Japanese characters (amusingly enough, Google translates it to "Based content").

FLD

That seems to be intentional. There are JP-specific subs on Steam but they have the same depot as the others... which is named in Japanese characters (amusingly enough, Google translates it to "Based content").

I see. That's kinda weird, from what I can tell it's not the case with the console version. I can't help but wonder if it was an oversight. It's pretty much inconsequential but I kinda hope they'll fix it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cloud Chamber -- MB-429BA7CFC1725017 - Taken by Haunted. 7 entrants total.
Squirreltopia -- MB-FB2DB150642D309A - Taken by GaussTek. 3 entrants total.
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator -- MB-575678BF8F69474E - Taken by rainking187. 8 entrants total.
Robot Rescue Revolution -- MB-C3F363E65C284D46 - Taken by Kagemusha. 9 entrants total.

t1425110424z1.png

I'm so excited for Armikrog, one of my most anticipated games right now.

Three Fourths Home seems like it will be an interesting little adventure game. I love experimental games like this. Looks really nice, too.

There's quite a few other possible gems in there. Lots of neat stuff coming and not enough time for it all!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I'm so excited for Armikrog, one of my most anticipated games right now.

Three Fourths Home seems like it will be an interesting little adventure game. I love experimental games like this. Looks really nice, too.

There's quite a few other possible gems in there. Lots of neat stuff coming and not enough time for it all!

Dog Problems
(Today, 08:21 AM)

Seems I speak too fast for There came an echo... need to speed down or the test won't pass >.<

My accent is not helping either ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Deques

Finished Bionic Heart
Got 22 of 24 achievements. I could get the two other achievements too, but to do that I have to find the correct path to get the endings, which I don't think I want to do. I already tried one path I thought it would give one of the endings, but it wasn't the correct.

At least I got the "true" ending of the game :)

With this I have 11 games beaten in this year

Tellaerin

pulsefire ezreal is old news

it's all about dj sona now

also you're an old man so i wouldn't recommend getting into league, as it's kind of a lifestyle kind of thing. it's a big part of why i love it so much, but i think it may not be ideal for someone with a life

League's one of those games I'd probably have more fun watching than playing anyway. I do like some of the character designs, though. DJ Sona has a very Vocaloid-ish look to her.

And I bought a PS+ sub for my US account even though I said I probably wouldn't, haha.

Hey, if you're going to do it, might as well go all the way. (Though there's something terribly ironic about the idea of you buying virtually everything on the Steam store, then spending your free time playing PS+ games...)

Prruuwuu.

Thanks for the heads-up. I can already see a couple of things I'm throwing on the wishlist.

JaseC

Hey, if you're going to do it, might as well go all the way. (Though there's something terribly ironic about the idea of you buying virtually everything on the Steam store, then spending your free time playing PS+ games...)

I'll add all of the games to my library but I won't play them just because they're there. The three PS4 games -- Apotheon, Rogue Legacy and Transistor -- I have on Steam, so they'll just collect digital dust.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom