• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Probably crashes. At least that's what I'm getting.
Disconnecting my Internet cable and plugging it again when the game discovers it's not connected to the Internet anymore fixes the crashes, but it's a bother and doesn't let you play dailies.

oh wow ... good job, Capcpom .... *facepalm*

Kifimbo

Spare:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kifimbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pixel Puzzles: Japan -- MB-DD74E4CDE2B41B79 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

oh wow ... good job, Capcpom .... *facepalm*

Yeah, the worst part is that the game was released 3 days ago and the issue is still widespread. Looks like it affects consoles as well, I saw reports of Raid mode crashes on PS4 that were fixed by disconnecting the console from the Internet.

GaussTek

Tizoc

Yeah, the worst part is that the game was released 3 days ago and the issue is still widespread. Looks like it affects consoles as well, I saw reports of Raid mode crashes on PS4 that were fixed by disconnecting the console from the Internet.

It seems Capcpom's first foray into episodic games isn't going too well :V

Tizoc

3 Hours
3 Long hours before this lame-o shift ends and I can go home to start my 2 week vacation.

And they still want $90 for it on PS4/Xbone here in Australia.

High-larious.

Jigga please, everything in Australia's overpriced, how else these companies gonna keep their Aussie branches protected from all those hellspawn monstrosities? Anti-Australian Hellspawn Creatures Protection Plans ain't cheap yo!

No offense to any Aussies reading this =X

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Exactly* 10 days to go until AssCreed Rogue and I still have around 20% of Unity to go, which doesn't sound like a lot but I'm up to the last main mission line and still have about a third of the map to complete. Good thing it's a long weekend.

* Minus 10 minutes.

Anteater

been taking a break from video games, other than booting up ffxiii-2 to find that it seems to run worse than ffxiii, did i miss much the last 2 weeks?

Saw that NOLF isn't happening, that's too bad

Lomax

I cannot believe how ugly Injustice actually is. The color palette, the models, the good old NetherRealm animations... UGH

mfw

Can't help with the animations or models, but a good SweetFX profile makes the colors of the game radically different, it's the only game I've ever bothered using it for and it looks like an entirely different game. I don't know what they were thinking with the whole muddled color scheme, it's awful.

Guys, I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this before, but Hexcells is really fucking good :)

So, so good. I decided to start Infinite with the random puzzles rather than the others since by all accounts they are much easier, and it is a very relaxing and meditative process to play them. Can't wait to really dig into the hard stuff once I have some time though.

iosefe

been taking a break from video games, other than booting up ffxiii-2 to find that it seems to run worse than ffxiii, did i miss much the last 2 weeks?

Saw that NOLF isn't happening, that's too bad
There is a fix in the steam forum of the exe. It patches the frame limiter out of the game. It should help. Nothing for OG 13 though

Tizoc

wHAT'S THE release date for Girl and Robot? I recall getting it last year and it was supposed to release a few months ago lol.

Anteater

There is a fix in the steam forum of the exe. It patches the frame limiter out of the game. It should help. Nothing for OG 13 though

ooh just read it on pcgamingwiki, guess that explains the silly 30fps cap in ff13 without vsync.

Didn't know about that. Could you link it?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/292140/discussions/0/620700960921348748/#c616198623983519120

I tried launching it but not sure what the difference between framerate unlock 1 and 2 is though

Shantom

Guys, I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this before, but Hexcells is really fucking good :)

Indeed
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shantom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hexcells Complete Pack -- MB-A5517FCFA25D6B90 - Taken by dante81. 18 entrants total.

t1425157405z1.png

Mr. Doop

I dunno if I wanna enter this giveaway I feel like I may not like the games but I still wanna try them out. The trailer on the steam page didn't manage to give a good idea of wtf I'm supposed to do in this game >_>;

You don't really have to worry about that. The game explains its mechanics pretty well.

Tizoc

It's a game made in Montreal and for those in the city tonight, the game will be showcased at Cinema Excentris for La Nuit Blanche, amongst other local indie games (like Chariot for example).

Oh nice, I do hope we get a trailer showcasing more of the gameplay, etc. =)

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
It's a game made in Montreal and for those in the city tonight, the game will be showcased at Cinema Excentris for La Nuit Blanche, amongst other local indie games (like Chariot for example).

image.php

sorry, couldn't help myself ;)

Madn

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Knights and Merchants HD -- MB-BAF54ADB839BFB25 - Taken by r3n4ud
East India Company Gold Edition -- MB-653C6CDE65404BD4 - Taken by Cozmogramma
Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare -- MB-889B5AB64ACE749E - Taken by factorone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom