• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Has anybody else noticed that, in Unity, the woman who cries about about her stolen item (when the game generates a thief for you to catch) is voiced by the exact same person who did the lines for the female beggar in the original AssCreed?

*Note to self: Do not play AC: Unity.

zkylon

zkylewd
Psh, I know that was your alt.
my secret strats to become a high level modbot gifter and get access to neogaf platinum

*Note to self: Do not play AC: Unity.

lol yea i don't want to ever listen to those beggars again

boycott ubi

Well, is there anything else you need from recent bundles? I can check and see if I have it.
nah, was just kidding

i can't take any more games

Haha, it is less frequent, which is a relief.
is unity playable now?

wilflare

Has anybody else noticed that, in Unity, the woman who cries about her stolen item (when the game generates a thief for you to catch) is voiced by the exact same person who did the lines for the female beggar in the original AssCreed?

What, you mean monetarily? Massive credit card debt!

Psh, I know that was your alt.

I mean like all your bundles - lol how do you redeem everything without missing any out etc

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I mean like all your bundles - lol how do you redeem everything without missing any out etc

I always redeem the keys I need and give away the ones I don't every time I buy a bundle, plus Humble's account page now lists keys you haven't used/generated.

Has anybody else noticed that, in Unity, the woman who cries about her stolen item (when the game generates a thief for you to catch) is voiced by the exact same person who did the lines for the female beggar in the original AssCreed?
Yup, and she voices a few characters for the Paris stories stuff too. It drives me insane!

"Please, sir! I'm poor and sick and hungry!"

KainXVIII

Played some RE:Revelations 2 - aside from bland start that game is disappointment. Framerate dips, leaderboard hangs, messed video settings (shadow options is reversed), bad capcom ports era is back =(
PS - also Raid Mode just crashes when i deploy mission. What the fuck, crapcom

Vilor

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for Vilor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vilor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman: Absolution -- MB-26E0BC251D949271 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 4 entrants total.

t1425212848z1.png

have fun!

Dr Dogg

I think my fascination with AssCreed has reached new 'heights' as I just managed to rattle off 600+ words about AC Rogue of the top of my head without even thinking about it. Speaking off...

I think she also voices a character in the Paris Stories side missions. Still it's not as bad as The Elder Scrolls where they had about 10 voice actors for 50+ characters and random NPC's

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think she also voices a character in the Paris Stories side missions. Still it's not as bad as The Elder Scrolls where they had about 10 voice actors for 50+ characters and random NPC's

I just think it's amusing that she showed up after a 7-year absence, haha.

I think my fascination with AssCreed has reached new 'heights' as I just managed to rattle off 600+ words about AC Rogue of the top of my head without even thinking about it. Speaking off...

And they all have the same flavor lines for some dumb reason. Like... why do all 4 guard voices say the same random shit.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Just finished The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. What a strange and sad ending.

Very well made and absolutely gorgeous game. The explorational storytelling (there has to be a better, shorter way to describe that) is phenomenal.

Really liked the
Lofcratian sequence in the mines.

Seventh game i've finished this year. Almost as much as, well, last year. In total. Heh.

me0wish

I'm playing Half-Minute Hero Second Coming and...I prefer the first one.
Developers added a...bland story that really was not necessary to the game. I appreciated the first one because it was stupid, funny and fast. The narration here slows too much the progress, sometimes cutscenes last more then a game segment :S

I was in the mood for HMH and I went for HMH1 even though I really wanted to play HMH2, and its for the same exact reason you just mentioned, HMH2 seems like a game that I have to dedicate and invest a lot of time in, I'll do that but now isn't the time.

zkylon

zkylewd
finally finished hexcells plus

fuck those last few levels were tense

ended up opening up mspaint and started drawing possibilities because starting over would be depressing as hell. not being able to close the game is awful too

alright infinite, show me what you got

Mr. Doop

ended up opening up mspaint and started drawing possibilities because starting over would be depressing as hell. not being able to close the game is awful too

Infinite is cool because it'll save your progress so you don't have to start over every time you exit.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl

Alright.
fd4pjQXm.jpg

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Yeah, Ethan Carter is the way the "walking simulator" should be done, with some easy puzzles, exploration, documents, an amazing soundtrack and a proper story.
I loved it.
The puzzles suprised me. Some of them where really clever and they felt seamlessly integrated into the world.
And yeah, the ambient soundtrack was amazing. Voice Acting for everyone beside the lead character left something to be desired, but there was barely any so it didn't bother me so much.

Shadownet

Banned
I don't know if you guys ever try it or not. But I'm really enjoying How To Survive. Its not an amazing game by any extent, but its just keeping me hooked with the gameplay. Crafting better weapons, armors. Its busy stuff. But its satisfying.

Already put 11 hours into it and I don't think I'm even close to bring done.

Also Golden Boomerang is OP.
and I got 2.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-66067ED59F37067D - Taken by Man Puncher

Sarcasm

I don't know if you guys ever try it or not. But I'm really enjoying How To Survive. Its not an amazing game by any extent, but its just keeping me hooked with the gameplay. Crafting better weapons, armors. Its busy stuff. But its satisfying.

Already put 11 hours into it and I don't think I'm even close to bring done.

Also Golden Boomerang is OP.
and I got 2.

Is the multi still mostly broken?

Shadownet

Banned
Is the multi still mostly broken?
I don't know. I've been soloing the entire time. No one go play with. Though strangely I'm okay with that.

Its pretty funny seeing headstones of people you know where they last died though.

Like today I saw Copons while exploring.

wilflare

I don't know. I've been soloing the entire time. No one go play with. Though strangely I'm okay with that.

Its pretty funny seeing headstones of people you know where they last died though.

Like today I saw Copons while exploring.

you playing on Steam or PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom