• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
I would say especially from a gameplay perspective it is evident that these titles beat South Park.
DA:I sure didn't, though.
There was another guy who responded, he did also mention a couple advantages for Nvidia.

I think I'll probably grab an Nvidia card for my upgrade unless I see too good of a deal to pass up on an AMD card.

Fair enough. Whatever you get I hope you'll be happy with it ;)

Arthea

Almost forgot, I was wrong, that groupees Space bundle is nothing to write home about, preorder price was that high for no reason that I can see.

edited: OTOH this http://www.indieroyale.com/?=h2 bundle is nice.
And I'm very proud of myself that I resisted buying Broken Sword 5 (HBW), that wasn't easy, I must say. (><)

L.O.R.D

i just wake up and opened steam to find its preloading Evolve by it self

ppupA3P.jpg

Pachimari

So there's that, I have 109 pesos and I hope something magical happens like I get a box of cards or something

Oh, look! Another South East Asian is here!
````````````````````````````````````````````````
I have to choose but I can't decide: SW Humble or FF13 + 13-2? I only have money for one of them.
Are you guys in the official Filipino thread in off topic?

When is Evolve dropping BTW? I think I should preload since my internet has a bandwidth cap.
Feb 10.

Nabs

I'm shocked Ubisoft found a way to give us full DS4 touchpad support on PC with Far Cry 4 (and I think Ass Creed). I hope this becomes a regular thing with 3rd party titles.

Arthea

I'm shocked Ubisoft found a way to give us full DS4 touchpad support on PC with Far Cry 4 (and I think Ass Creed). I hope this becomes a regular thing with 3rd party titles.

How exactly is it used in FC4, touchpad I mean, for what?

Is it easy to connect a DS4 with PC?

I assume it's not simple plug and play, but not as much of a hassle like DS3.

Nabs

Is it easy to connect a DS4 with PC?

I assume it's not simple plug and play, but not as much of a hassle like DS3.

It's a plug and play dinput controller, and games like Far Cry 4 and Ass Creed will recognize it without the need to do anything more.

For 360 emulation, it's a matter of downloading this (www.ds4windows.com) and pressing a button or two. Then you use that program to set up profiles where you can use the touchpad as a mouse or 6 extra hotkeys. It's really nice.

Are you guys in the official Filipino thread in off topic?

Feb 10.
Time to preload then. I should be able to meet the deadline by cutting the download into three big pieces.

I think I've only posted there once? It rarely shows up on the offtopic side so I always forget to subscribe to it.

Knurek

very funny!
I plan to play it at some point, even if I know I'll drop it after 30 mins max (><)

Was not meant as a joke - danmaku games are the ultimate zen games.
You either learn zone out every other stimuli out there or you die.
you die either way, but learning to meditate on the bullet patterns helps a lot

Arthea

Tomorrow Bemine 17 will end, still 3 boni to unlock.

They decided to drop other two bonuses it would seem, because UFO: Aftermath unlocked and no other bonus countdown started.
That sucks, yeah

Was not meant as a joke - danmaku games are the ultimate zen games.
You either learn zone out every other stimuli out there or you die.
you die either way, but learning to meditate on the bullet patterns helps a lot

the word you were looking for is not meditation, but frustration
glad to help (><)

derExperte

Will be $9.99 tops in the next Winter Seal.
And then $6.66 in the Summer Seal after that.
And then will be bundled sooner or later.
Don't worry, you didn't lose money by not buying. Devs did, sure, but not you as a consumer.

That 10/10 makes me want to play it now though. Same with Grow Home. I love/hate these pesky indie-surprises (I knew Sunless Sea would be great but I didn't know it was going out of EA).

It's a plug and play dinput controller, and games like Far Cry 4 and Ass Creed will recognize it without the need to do anything more.

For 360 emulation, it's a matter of downloading this (www.ds4windows.com) and pressing a button or two. Then you use that program to set up profiles where you can use the touchpad as a mouse or 6 extra hotkeys. It's really nice.

it is very simple
just install the drivers from here - www.ds4windows.com

for Far Cry 4, I think it's just plug and play

As far as i know you just plug USB in PC and it works. Bluetooth connection is different story.
Thank you for the answers and link! I appreciate it.

Ozium

That 10/10 makes me want to play it now though. Same with Grow Home. I love/hate these pesky indie-surprises (I knew Sunless Sea would be great but I didn't know it was going out of EA).

you should buy it... if you are worried about money you can always eat nothing but ravioli to keep costs down

Dr Dogg

Since Black Flag all their high profile games have I think. Watch Dogs does apparently as well. Even during the E3 reveal of The Division they were using a DS4 on stage. Granted it was probably a proof of concept demo spat out but the bullshit-o-tron 3000 Ubisoft engine.

http://i.imgur.com/KIzj7IL.png/IMG

You're killing me gem prices, KILLING[/QUOTE]

A spike like that more than likely is pointing to a trade using wallet funds and gems as the payment method. So say you have a game in your inventory I want to buy off you but my money is tied up in my Steam wallet, what you do is put up an item that normally sells low for the price you want and then I buy that using my wallet funds and then you gift me the item.

Chariot

A spike like that more than likely is pointing to a trade using wallet funds and gems as the payment method. So say you have a game in your inventory I want to buy off you but my money is tied up in my Steam wallet, what you do is put up an item that normally sells low for the price you want and then I buy that using my wallet funds and then you gift me the item.
I don't mean the spike, I meant the recent constant rise of the gem prices. We're already at 60 cent per 1,000 gems when it was 50 not even two days ago.

Milamber

Oh, look! Another South East Asian is here!
````````````````````````````````````````````````
I have to choose but I can't decide: SW Humble or FF13 + 13-2? I only have money for one of them.

Oh gods, cardinal and doggie is a fellow filipino!? I thought they were British and American respectively.

Dr Dogg

I don't mean the spike, I meant the recent constant rise of the gem prices. We're already at 60 cent per 1,000 gems when it was 50 not even two days ago.

Hahaha opps fair enough. I'm sure it cross references with an increased volume in animu cards and booster packs on the market and badges being crafted.

Saty

Tropico developer Haemimont Games has revealed a new action role-playing game, Victor Vran.

The new project marks a departure from the studio's dictatorial development sim roots. From early footage, below, the game looks similar to titles such as Torchlight and Diablo.

Haemimont plans to launch the game this summer via Steam Early Access, by which time it hopes to have development "nearly complete". A full launch for PC and unnamed "other platforms" will then follow shortly after.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-06-tropico-dev-reveals-diablo-esque-action-rpg-victor-vran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWyT89Czlk

Chariot

it's Nep Nep's fault obviously
everybody is crafting those Nep Nep boosters
I have to worry that you're right. That and Nekopara.

Hahaha opps fair enough. I'm sure it cross references with an increased volume in animu cards and booster packs on the market and badges being crafted.
It can just be NekoPara and NepNep that got cards at that time. Nobody seem to have given a shit about HuniePop cards.

derExperte

you should buy it... if you are worried about money you can always eat nothing but ravioli to keep costs down

*sigh*

Done.

Trailer looked more than okay, can you be more specific what was wrong with it?

Hard to say since it's been a few years. I remember getting frustrated very fast due to high difficulty and bad controls. Maybe playing longer would've helped but there just wasn't anything appealing to grab me.

Arthea

How's AssUni, Jasec?

edited: guys, do you remember Terra Incognita? The greenlight game that looked slightly like Suikoden? When, it's released... as an early access game. And it's an episodic game too boot and EA even for the first episode.
We really can't get any suikoden alikes to release it would seem!

edit2: forgot to post a link

dani_dc

So I see someone unblocked Nekopara and Neptunia cards situation uh?

Time to recoup some of the money spent on Neptunia.

Tizoc

How's AssUni, Jasec?

edited: guys, do you remember Terra Incognita? The greenlight game that looked slightly like Suikoden? When, it's released... as an early access game. And it's an episodic game too boot and EA even for the first episode.
We really can't get any suikoden alikes to release it would seem!

edit2: forgot to post a link

Those character portraits doe.

Parsnip

Just noticed that REmaster had updated yesterday, but looks like it was just some redist files. I wonder if they have any patch plans for it.

Ah, nice. It wasn't nice while it lasted, Metro!

No promises on whether I keep it updated when Steam updates in the future, depends entirely on how lazy I feel and how big the task is. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom