• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I don't get why people worry so much about the choices screwing up in TT games. It's not like they mean anything. Give it 30 minutes and the person you chose not to kill will die too.

Jawmuncher

I don't get why people worry so much about the choices screwing up in TT games. It's not like they mean anything. Give it 30 minutes and the person you chose not to kill will die too.

Yeah while I enjoy TT games the choices by far are the weakest of these sort of games still.
Only the WD2 ending has been big so far. But well see what they do with season 3

whos buying that dragonball z game? I think I'm gonna get it day 1. it'll be the most I've ever spent on a pc game lol. wanna wait for some impressions of the game first before i pre order it.

Ban Puncher

whos buying that dragonball z game? I think I'm gonna get it day 1. it'll be the most I've ever spent on a pc game lol. wanna wait for some impressions of the game first before i pre order it.

I'll give it a miss in favour of J-Stars Victory VS+ coming later this year because it's something different.

Jawmuncher

I'll give it a miss in favour of J-Stars Victory VS+ coming later this year because it's something different.
Being able to have a female super Saiyan is pretty different

I plan on getting it just not day 1.

Zafir

Yeah. Looking forward to it, as someone who hasn't played a Dragon Ball game since either the Budokai games or the GBA RPGs.

MUnited83

For you.
JkSP20b.png

tumblr_lox02eaI2C1r0wgiuo1_400.gif

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I bought a Nekopara Booster Pack and all I got were 3 Maples.

And that was after getting 3 Maples during normal drops.
Reminds me of my friend Keith, who when playing Resident Evil 6 with me, got all drops of Piers, a few weeks later when I was talking to him he got a booster pack, opened it, and they were all Piers.

"Captain!"

Jawmuncher

I'm kind of having fun with Jedi Academy but the level design and enemy AI are roooough

I always felt that was the biggest issue with Jedi knight games. Since JK2 has the same issues. Seems like the sort of game to just put on easy and play that way.

In 3 minutes, I successfully dissuaded myself from buying Sunless Sea, relished in my newfound impulse control and sense of self-in-scope, focused on personal direction after some soft years of listlessness, added funds on the app and then bought the game.

Well done brother! You need to reward yourself for good behavior and self control. Even if it was only for 2:30 min.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
These collect all rings and bladestone trophies in Demon Souls have been so much worse than anything in the Dark Souls 1/2 achievement set. Those games aren't bullshit free (trident in DS1/Chancellor in NG++ in DS2) but I'm glad they toned it down.

Zafir

These collect all rings and bladestone trophies in Demon Souls have been so much worse than anything in the Dark Souls 1/2 achievement set. Those games aren't bullshit free (trident in DS1/Chancellor in NG++ in DS2) but I'm glad they toned it down.

Collecting rings is fine, you can do it on a single playthrough, at least I did anyway.

I didn't bother doing any of the blade stones or any other upgrade stuff though. It really was awful grind, especially with the gecko limits.

Derp

Deus Ex HR has a lot of bad reviews because it's apparently buggy? Specifically the Director's Cut?

What do I do :/ should I not buy it? I've been meaning to buy it for ages because people say it's great.

Immaconfused.

Also, Hitman Bloody Money. Izit gud?! Never played a Hitman game before. Robbaz makes it look fun, goddamnit. I like sneaky-shooty-assassinating. Buy it?!

Edit: I should really get rid of my Santa hat...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You don't count. You're not human.

That's true. I'm actually a dolphin.

Deus Ex HR has a lot of bad reviews because it's apparently buggy? Specifically the Director's Cut?

The DC is (or was*) based on an older engine build, so it reintroduced a lot of technical issues that had been amended in the vanilla version over the months following its release.

* Squeenix released a long-in-development patch coincident with the game hitting OSX, but I don't know if it moved the game to a newer version of the engine.

Jawmuncher

What do I do :/ should I not buy it? I've been meaning to buy it for ages because people say it's great.

Immaconfused.

Also, Hitman Bloody Money. Izit gud?! Never played a Hitman game before. Robbaz makes it look fun, goddamnit. I like sneaky-shooty-assassinating. Buy it?!

Directors Cut isn't as smooth as the original release but it's still worth playing through.
As for hit man it's not bad and for the cheap price is worth a play as well I say. Since you don't seem to be attached to the older titles where most of the complaints are related to.

Parsnip

Collecting rings is fine, you can do it on a single playthrough, at least I did anyway.

I didn't bother doing any of the blade stones or any other upgrade stuff though. It really was awful grind, especially with the gecko limits.

pure_bladestone_by_majorparsnip-d7a4nt3.jpg

Never again.

I'm gonna get j star as well, PS4 version. if ps4 and vita are cross play I'll get the vita version as well so i can chill on my bed and shit. I already know whos gonna be my main, the best JoJo of all time, Joseph Joestar. I don't even care if he's a shitty character or not. He shall be my main.
I plan on getting it just not day 1.
pls jaw, day 1 it with me :( use your amiibo funds for some good ol' dbz.
Yeah. Looking forward to it, as someone who hasn't played a Dragon Ball game since either the Budokai games or the GBA RPGs.
I haven't played dbz since tenkaichi 2 wayyy back on the ps2. the 3rd one looked good but i never got around to buying it. every other dbz game after that looked pretty boring tho imo.
*raises hand*

i hope you'll actually play instead of just buying it to increase your game count :p

Derp

Directors Cut isn't as smooth as the original release but it's still worth playing through.
As for hit man it's not bad and for the cheap price is worth a play as well I say. Since you don't seem to be attached to the older titles where most of the complaints are related to.
Damn... So there's no way to get my hands on the original release for it?

Jawmuncher

I'm gonna get j star as well, PS4 version. if ps4 and vita are cross play I'll get the vita version as well so i can chill on my bed and shit. I already know whos gonna be my main, the best JoJo of all time, Joseph Joestar. I don't even care if he's a shitty character or not. He shall be my main.

pls jaw, day 1 it with me :( use your amiibo funds for some good ol' dbz.

I haven't played dbz since tenkaichi 2 wayyy back on the ps2. the 3rd one looked good but i never got around to buying it. every other dbz game after that looked pretty boring tho imo.

i hope you'll actually play instead of just buying it to increase your game count :p

I don't think I'll even be back when it's out.
I just pay 50-60 for a pc game

Immaconfused.

Edit: I should really get rid of my Santa hat...

Blood Money is amazing, easily the best Hitman game. The one you may want to avoid is the last one, Absolution.

Deus Ex HR is a great game.

Edit:

I hope you were talking about Absolution.

Jawmuncher

Nope they took it off once DC was put on the store. Think the only way now is to buy a retail copy or something. Which I believe you still have to get DC for the DLC now. Not entirely sure though about that.

People invade at the worst time in Dark Souls. Right before opening a shortcut in Anor Londo...fuck you guy, leave me alone.

Still remember wanting to use a homeward bone to go back and wondering why it wasn't working. "Oh it must not be useable by the boss gate" boom had to fend off a invader for like 10 minutes. So much fun. I love when it happens as long as it's sparingly.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
People invade at the worst time in Dark Souls. Right before opening a shortcut in Anor Londo...fuck you guy, leave me alone.

I love out asshole-ing people who invade me. One time in DS2 I hid from this fool and messed around with my tablet until he was kicked out of my world. It felt damn good wasting his time.

Dr Dogg

You when you were a kid the best part of going to the dentist was a sticker or lollipop if you were good. Now it's getting the rest of the day off work.

Anywho on the topic of Steamyness it seems Ubisoft have given the Steam Partners keys to the interns again as about 40 mins ago AC Rogue had it's store name removed.

XShagrath

Freebie.

ModBot said:
Instructions for XShagrath:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (XShagrath, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Last Inua -- MB-65CC2912C7B9E232 - Taken by Madridista

Derp

Nope they took it off once DC was put on the store. Think the only way now is to buy a retail copy or something. Which I believe you still have to get DC for the DLC now. Not entirely sure though about that.

Blood Money is amazing, easily the best Hitman game. The one you may want to avoid is the last one, Absolution.

Deus Ex HR is a great game.
Whoops yeah I was talking about absolution.
Oh, perfect. Thank you guys you're awesome.

Blood Money and Deus Ex it is!

Grief.exe

If you can track down a physical copy, then you can activate it that way. The DLC is still available at GMG actually.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

I'd like to get it eventually, as long as it's good. Looks interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom