• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeless

It seems Game of Thrones EP.2 from TT has the same bug of other TT titles (game doesn't recognize your choices, at least on One).
skYOFwB.gif

I love out asshole-ing people who invade me. One time in DS2 I hid from this fool and messed around with my tablet until he was kicked out of my world. It felt damn good wasting his time.

I love watching the videos from DS1 and 2 where people just fuck with invaders by wearing the enemy armor. I think there is one from DS where someone posed as a Silver Knight and just trolled away.

For mine, I just made sure I was close to the bonfire so it's not that much of a pain in the ass when I die. 2 invasions in 20 minutes is pretty great.....

Madn

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Two Worlds Game of the Year Edition -- MB-72D468B0B0F2E240 - Taken by 7Sins
Pirates of Black Cove -- MB-48CDBCF50A384A21 - Taken by factorone
Knights and Merchants HD -- MB-BAF54ADB839BFB25 - Taken by r3n4ud
Commander Conquest Of The Americas -- MB-29D417EDDED75973 - Taken by darkchewie
Enclave -- MB-64B755A933885801 - Taken by Blu(e)
Knightshift -- MB-16851CB4D9B7741B - Taken by FauX
East India Company Gold Edition -- MB-653C6CDE65404BD4 - Taken by Cozmogramma

Nabs

I see GMG brought VIP back. You can get the complete edition of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for $29.99

dex3108

The Talos Principle finished. I have found all stars, all sigils and i think all endings.

This is really, really, really good game. I can't find any bad things to say about this game. Everything from story to gameplay is done right. If you love puzzle games this one is must have. Easily 20+ hours of brain gymnastics :D

I don't own Evolve and I only played the big alpha, yet the game appears on my games list with a Purchase button. They really want you to buy it huh.

I see GMG brought VIP back. You can get the complete edition of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for $29.99

That's really tempting but I think I'll still wait for Nuuvem to list it.

Jawmuncher

I don't own Evolve and I only played the big alpha, yet the game appears on my games list with a Purchase button. They really want you to buy it huh.

That's really tempting but I think I'll still wait for Nuuvem to list it.

Yeah hopefully it sticks around for a bit. Don't know why Nuuvem seems to get the RE games late.

L.O.R.D

that happen to me before
i didn't have the dark souls 2 DLC , but they downloaded it anyway

i think the preloading for Evolve is like a patch for the big alpha

Dr Dogg

I see Rev2 and Total War on there twice...

Well obviously GMG want you to buy one for yourself and one for a friend. It works out about 15p cheaper than what I've got my copy order for but O really can't be arsed to go through the hassle of cancelling and reordering from them to save a few pence Plus knowing my luck with GMG they won't send their keys until everyone else has.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't get why people worry so much about the choices screwing up in TT games. It's not like they mean anything. Give it 30 minutes and the person you chose not to kill will die too.

Life is Strange >> TT games and its just on 1 episode.

wow , PC Gamer sure know how to post the nice screen shot

https://www.facebook.com/pcgamermagazine/posts/10153598277083079

Ug23qMN.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 (insert character name) Ryona on youtube. (Dont look this up at work)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
that happen to me before
i didn't have the dark souls 2 DLC , but they downloaded it anyway

That's because you can be summoned into them even if you didn't buy them. But yeah, such asshole devs.

Is there no reasonable way to get those?

Pure bladestone has no guaranteed drop, just 2 enemies who can potentially drop it as loot... at a 0.5% chance apparently. It took me 50+ runs to get it.

It's embarrassing that they think that Rogue is worth a full $60 when you can find ACU for $30 or even less these days. Good luck with that, ubisoft, and see ya when that game is under the $10 mark.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's embarrassing that they think that Rogue is worth a full $60 when you can find ACU for $30 or even less these days. Good luck with that, ubisoft, and see ya when that game is under the $10 mark.

To be fair, the standard edition is $50.

*crickets*

Benedict

Some UFO games for you

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

UFO Aftermath -- MB-7BE14DCF3279BD63 - Taken by titch
UFO Aftershock -- MB-371D21CF1CABB960 - Taken by Lomax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom